Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos @ Ravens (Week 15) GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
w00t

I want to just bench everyone for the Giants game. We gotta get this team healthy.

You want to enter the playoffs losing 5 straight games? Ballsy.

What difference does the streak make? I would rather go against superstitions than have all our key guys banged up. And I don't even want to bench guys against Cincy. Just the Giants.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
w00t

I want to just bench everyone for the Giants game. We gotta get this team healthy.

You want to enter the playoffs losing 5 straight games? Ballsy.

What difference does the streak make? I would rather go against superstitions than have all our key guys banged up. And I don't even want to bench guys against Cincy. Just the Giants.

You can bench all the defensive guys you want, but we need the offense on the field to start meshing together and find SOME sort of rhythm.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
One thing I will say about Flacco. He needs to move around more. He has the athletic ability to but it seems like he always wants to stand in one spot and try to hit the home run every play.

I think that's another thing that comes down to his footwork or the lack thereof.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
One thing I will say about Flacco. He needs to move around more. He has the athletic ability to but it seems like he always wants to stand in one spot and try to hit the home run every play.

I think that's another thing that comes down to his footwork or the lack thereof.

And pocket awareness, or lack thereof again.

Every time he drops back I watch him stand there and I'm just saying to myself "Oh God please throw the ball and don't get stripped!"
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

Every time he drops back I watch him stand there and I'm just saying to myself "Oh God please throw the ball and don't get stripped!"
#suckforanOline

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

#suckforanOline

#SuckForAQBWhoHasSomePocketAwareness
sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you guys are kidding hoping to #suckforanything. Loser mentality I could personally never share.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
I hope you guys are kidding hoping to #suckforanything. Loser mentality I could personally never share.

I'm okay with "tanking" under reasonable circumstances.

Having just clinched a playoff spot, the circumstances are so unreasonable it's actually very sad that anyone would have that mentality.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:

Of course I'm kidding. Under no circumstances would I ever want the Ravens to tank their season for anything.
sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
sp6488 wrote:

Of course I'm kidding. Under no circumstances would I ever want the Ravens to tank their season for anything.

Ok just making sure.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So since the Bengals play the 1 o'clock game next Sunday, if they end up losing to the Steelers, what possible reason would we have to actually bother playing our starters for the next two games?

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
So since the Bengals play the 1 o'clock game next Sunday, if they end up losing to the Steelers, what possible reason would we have to actually bother playing our starters for the next two games?

Baltimore still has a shot at the 3rd seed if/when New England loses tonight. A not very likely shot but it's there nonetheless.
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
RavensTillIDie wrote:

Baltimore still has a shot at the 3rd seed if/when New England loses tonight. A not very likely shot but it's there nonetheless.

Eh, I guess in that scenario aside from possible HFA in the Championship game (IF we got that far), it'd simply be a matter of, would we rather face the Bengals/Steelers or the Colts?

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
If we lose out and the Steelers win out, they win the division if I'm not mistaken.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think they can really plan for that. The team records are close enough that the Ravens probably won't know who they would be playing as the 3rd or 4th seed since the week 17 game against the Bengals is at 1:00. I'm of the mindset that you ALWAYS go for the highest seed you can possibly get, and in this case I wouldn't really prefer either one team over the other. Pittsburgh would probably be the team I'd least want to see Baltimore face but I'm not particularly worried about any of those three. Of course I'm not too confident in the Ravens either but just looking at the opponents that's what I'm thinking at the moment.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22

Jump to: