Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 15: Buccaneers (6-7) @ Saints (5-8)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Week 15: Buccaneers (6-7) @ Saints (5-8) Reply with quote

Which ever qb plays better that team will win. Obviously Brees is the better qb but he has been up and down the last few weeks. 4tds to 9ints over the last 3 games for Brees. If we can get up, eat some clock with the run game, maybe we can jump one or two of his passes and keep his int streak alive.

I think we should win this game but if Freeman has a down game to go along with our all pro secondary I also wouldn't be shocked if we get stomped.

Michael Johnson 15 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like this is one of those games where Freeman does OK and wins half the fans back over...(not me tho, tired of this bum, dont care if he ends the last 3 games with a rating over 140.00)
yep get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
I feel like this is one of those games where Freeman does OK and wins half the fans back over...(not me tho, tired of this bum, dont care if he ends the last 3 games with a rating over 140.00)

Laughing

not me either, although if he finishes ALL 3 games left with 140 rating i will.....well i dont even know

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We better do something this game!!!!
RoeKG

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That picture is pretty funny.

I see this game the same as last time. We need the defense to make some big plays and the offense to be on fire. The Saints won't have an off game, we can just hope to outscore them.
eggybucsfan31

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'd probably be better off sending 11 at Brees every play.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just try something different this week defense....How about bump all along the outside, if they get beat, so be it. Im just tired of open receivers Sad

Freeman, get your butt back on track please, K thanks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id like to see no more 3 man rushes unless its the last play of the game. and since we are so horrible in man coverage i dont understand why we dont use more zone
5nick5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:

He choked the last 3 weeks which cost us the season. Maybe he'll play great now that our season is virtually lost. When it's not a must-win game, Freeman plays great. I'm tired of his inconsistency.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expect Brees to throw for over 1000 yards in this game.

And for Freeman to suck the 1st half (lets say 6/18 for 42 yards) and then hit a couple long bombs in the 2nd half, just in time for us to lose closely.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:

And for Freeman to suck the 1st half (lets say 6/18 for 42 yards) and then hit a couple long bombs in the 2nd half, just in time for us to lose closely.

sounds about right. What's with your cat avatar?
canadabuccaneer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

It's grumpy cat! He's everywhere!!

#EmbraceTheSuck
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:

He choked the last 3 weeks which cost us the season. Maybe he'll play great now that our season is virtually lost. When it's not a must-win game, Freeman plays great. I'm tired of his inconsistency.

Agreed. This is a bad situation coming in. Freeman can't win a big game when you need him. Also many say he takes care of the ball. I disagree. He's hot 8 INTs but I'd say he's lucky. I can probably count in the double digits of him getting away with several dropped INTs by DBS.

Back to the game: Brees is looking to bounce back from recent struggles. He's home. I see a blowout brewing if Josh Freeman stinks it up.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

That's grumpy cay! Kind of exemplifies life as a Bucs fan.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'all be grumpy, I remember the team last year that was getting blown out 42-0 at half.

Sorry to be a bit of optimisim here but lets beat the dang Saints, I dont want to get swept by them and would like to finish atleast 3-3 in NFC South play, preferably 4-2.

Remember when everyone thought we were going to be the worst team in the NFC South? I feel alot better about this year then I did in 2010.

I think Freeman bounces back, but the key, as it always has been for me is for him to BE ON THE MOVE! He's not good in the pocket, he's outstanding outside of it. Please, designed boots, more plays like Big Ben, something different then standing in the pocket.

and like I said on defense line up and play man, I dont care if they beat us like that. Jam them at the line, and if you get beat so be it. No more dropping 9 into coverage, or 3 man rushes, or showing the Blitzes from the pregame.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: