Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Do we look to New England, Boise State, or...?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22290
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:


So what is your point then?


The point you keep trying to push that its going to save Lovie doesnt look to be reality. There is plenty of evidence to the contrary.


You mean pushing the facts?...the fact is injuries have hurt us all season...sure there has been other factors but injures have been a big one...as you agreed with...anyone who doesn't think so is delusional.


Once again missing the point. What your pushing is its going to save Lovie. There is no doubt it has hurt us. Injuries hurt alot of teams.


I don't need to push anything to save Lovie since I'm not Phil Emery lol…common sense will more than likely save him anyway...increase the offensive talent which is what Emery was brought in to do and find a competent OC and we would be a very difficult team to beat.


So you dont know what Phil Emery thinks but common sense will save Lovie? Laughing I love it when you make these statements with no evidence.


Do you understand the meaning of "more than likely" I never claimed that I knew what Emery was thinking or than Lovie would be saved...but I like the odds.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 17992
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:


So what is your point then?


The point you keep trying to push that its going to save Lovie doesnt look to be reality. There is plenty of evidence to the contrary.


You mean pushing the facts?...the fact is injuries have hurt us all season...sure there has been other factors but injures have been a big one...as you agreed with...anyone who doesn't think so is delusional.


Once again missing the point. What your pushing is its going to save Lovie. There is no doubt it has hurt us. Injuries hurt alot of teams.


I don't need to push anything to save Lovie since I'm not Phil Emery lol…common sense will more than likely save him anyway...increase the offensive talent which is what Emery was brought in to do and find a competent OC and we would be a very difficult team to beat.


So you dont know what Phil Emery thinks but common sense will save Lovie? Laughing I love it when you make these statements with no evidence.


Do you understand the meaning of "more than likely" I never claimed that I knew what Emery was thinking or than Lovie would be saved...but I like the odds.


Yeah those odds are made up in your head and go against what most sports writers is saying will happen if we miss the playoffs.
_________________

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22290
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:


So what is your point then?


The point you keep trying to push that its going to save Lovie doesnt look to be reality. There is plenty of evidence to the contrary.


You mean pushing the facts?...the fact is injuries have hurt us all season...sure there has been other factors but injures have been a big one...as you agreed with...anyone who doesn't think so is delusional.


Once again missing the point. What your pushing is its going to save Lovie. There is no doubt it has hurt us. Injuries hurt alot of teams.


I don't need to push anything to save Lovie since I'm not Phil Emery lol…common sense will more than likely save him anyway...increase the offensive talent which is what Emery was brought in to do and find a competent OC and we would be a very difficult team to beat.


So you dont know what Phil Emery thinks but common sense will save Lovie? Laughing I love it when you make these statements with no evidence.


Do you understand the meaning of "more than likely" I never claimed that I knew what Emery was thinking or than Lovie would be saved...but I like the odds.


Yeah those odds are made up in your head and go against what most sports writers is saying will happen if we miss the playoffs.


Those sport writers are writing about "if" we miss the playoffs...two games in the season to go...if we go 10-6 and make the playoffs which is entirely possible...what do you think they will be saying then?
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 17992
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:


So what is your point then?


The point you keep trying to push that its going to save Lovie doesnt look to be reality. There is plenty of evidence to the contrary.


You mean pushing the facts?...the fact is injuries have hurt us all season...sure there has been other factors but injures have been a big one...as you agreed with...anyone who doesn't think so is delusional.


Once again missing the point. What your pushing is its going to save Lovie. There is no doubt it has hurt us. Injuries hurt alot of teams.


I don't need to push anything to save Lovie since I'm not Phil Emery lol…common sense will more than likely save him anyway...increase the offensive talent which is what Emery was brought in to do and find a competent OC and we would be a very difficult team to beat.


So you dont know what Phil Emery thinks but common sense will save Lovie? Laughing I love it when you make these statements with no evidence.


Do you understand the meaning of "more than likely" I never claimed that I knew what Emery was thinking or than Lovie would be saved...but I like the odds.


Yeah those odds are made up in your head and go against what most sports writers is saying will happen if we miss the playoffs.


Those sport writers are writing about "if" we miss the playoffs...two games in the season to go...if we go 10-6 and make the playoffs which is entirely possible...what do you think they will be saying then?


10-6 doesnt automatically mean we make the playoffs. We need help from teams no matter what. It depends on how far we go in the playoffs. One and done wont help him.
_________________

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22290
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:


So what is your point then?


The point you keep trying to push that its going to save Lovie doesnt look to be reality. There is plenty of evidence to the contrary.


You mean pushing the facts?...the fact is injuries have hurt us all season...sure there has been other factors but injures have been a big one...as you agreed with...anyone who doesn't think so is delusional.


Once again missing the point. What your pushing is its going to save Lovie. There is no doubt it has hurt us. Injuries hurt alot of teams.


I don't need to push anything to save Lovie since I'm not Phil Emery lol…common sense will more than likely save him anyway...increase the offensive talent which is what Emery was brought in to do and find a competent OC and we would be a very difficult team to beat.


So you dont know what Phil Emery thinks but common sense will save Lovie? Laughing I love it when you make these statements with no evidence.


Do you understand the meaning of "more than likely" I never claimed that I knew what Emery was thinking or than Lovie would be saved...but I like the odds.


Yeah those odds are made up in your head and go against what most sports writers is saying will happen if we miss the playoffs.


Those sport writers are writing about "if" we miss the playoffs...two games in the season to go...if we go 10-6 and make the playoffs which is entirely possible...what do you think they will be saying then?


10-6 doesnt automatically mean we make the playoffs. We need help from teams no matter what. It depends on how far we go in the playoffs. One and done wont help him.


In your mind maybe.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 17992
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:

In your mind maybe.


Or in their mind(Guess where I got that from?). Why dont you read for yourself instead of me having to regurgitate this information to you.
_________________

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22290
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:


So what is your point then?


The point you keep trying to push that its going to save Lovie doesnt look to be reality. There is plenty of evidence to the contrary.


You mean pushing the facts?...the fact is injuries have hurt us all season...sure there has been other factors but injures have been a big one...as you agreed with...anyone who doesn't think so is delusional.


Once again missing the point. What your pushing is its going to save Lovie. There is no doubt it has hurt us. Injuries hurt alot of teams.


I don't need to push anything to save Lovie since I'm not Phil Emery lol…common sense will more than likely save him anyway...increase the offensive talent which is what Emery was brought in to do and find a competent OC and we would be a very difficult team to beat.


So you dont know what Phil Emery thinks but common sense will save Lovie? Laughing I love it when you make these statements with no evidence.


Do you understand the meaning of "more than likely" I never claimed that I knew what Emery was thinking or than Lovie would be saved...but I like the odds.


Yeah those odds are made up in your head and go against what most sports writers is saying will happen if we miss the playoffs.


Those sport writers are writing about "if" we miss the playoffs...two games in the season to go...if we go 10-6 and make the playoffs which is entirely possible...what do you think they will be saying then?


10-6 doesnt automatically mean we make the playoffs. We need help from teams no matter what. It depends on how far we go in the playoffs. One and done wont help him.


In your mind maybe.


Or in their mind(Guess where I got that from?). Why dont you read for youself instead of me having to rely this information to you.


In Emery's mind? Because I doubt he has been saying much on the subject and at the end of the day that is all that matters...not you, me or guys who sell papers.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 17992
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:


In Emery's mind? Because I doubt he has been saying much on the subject and at the end of the day that is all that matters...no you, me or guys who sell papers.


Or the guys who you know have sources(people inside the organization. I know imagine that!) Laughing.

You know what they say right? If there is smoke there is fire. There is a whole lot of smoke.
_________________

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22290
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:


In Emery's mind? Because I doubt he has been saying much on the subject and at the end of the day that is all that matters...no you, me or guys who sell papers.


Or the guys who you know have sources(people inside the organization. I know imagine that!) Laughing.

You know what they say right? If there is smoke there is fire. There is a whole lot of smoke.


Your stuck in JA's house of information mode...Emery isn't anywhere near as open...remember all those rumours before we traded for Brandon Marshall?
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 17992
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:


In Emery's mind? Because I doubt he has been saying much on the subject and at the end of the day that is all that matters...no you, me or guys who sell papers.


Or the guys who you know have sources(people inside the organization. I know imagine that!) Laughing.

You know what they say right? If there is smoke there is fire. There is a whole lot of smoke.


Your stuck in JA's house of information mode...Emery isn't anywhere near as open...remember all those rumours before we traded for Brandon Marshall?


Right so Emery doesnt divulge his plans to anyone other than himself. Got it Laughing.
_________________

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22290
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:


In Emery's mind? Because I doubt he has been saying much on the subject and at the end of the day that is all that matters...no you, me or guys who sell papers.


Or the guys who you know have sources(people inside the organization. I know imagine that!) Laughing.

You know what they say right? If there is smoke there is fire. There is a whole lot of smoke.


Your stuck in JA's house of information mode...Emery isn't anywhere near as open...remember all those rumours before we traded for Brandon Marshall?


Right so Emery doesnt divulge his plans to anyone other than himself. Got it Laughing.


Where did I say that?
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 17992
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:


In Emery's mind? Because I doubt he has been saying much on the subject and at the end of the day that is all that matters...no you, me or guys who sell papers.


Or the guys who you know have sources(people inside the organization. I know imagine that!) Laughing.

You know what they say right? If there is smoke there is fire. There is a whole lot of smoke.


Your stuck in JA's house of information mode...Emery isn't anywhere near as open...remember all those rumours before we traded for Brandon Marshall?


Right so Emery doesnt divulge his plans to anyone other than himself. Got it Laughing.


Where did I say that?


The fact that you think information cant be leaked out of an organization is amazing. You keep the blinders closed. Thats worked well for you so far.
_________________

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22290
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:


In Emery's mind? Because I doubt he has been saying much on the subject and at the end of the day that is all that matters...no you, me or guys who sell papers.


Or the guys who you know have sources(people inside the organization. I know imagine that!) Laughing.

You know what they say right? If there is smoke there is fire. There is a whole lot of smoke.


Your stuck in JA's house of information mode...Emery isn't anywhere near as open...remember all those rumours before we traded for Brandon Marshall?


Right so Emery doesnt divulge his plans to anyone other than himself. Got it Laughing.


Where did I say that?


The fact that you think information cant be leaked out of an organization is amazing. You keep the blinders closed. Thats worked well for you so far.


Again where did I say that?
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 17992
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:


In Emery's mind? Because I doubt he has been saying much on the subject and at the end of the day that is all that matters...no you, me or guys who sell papers.


Or the guys who you know have sources(people inside the organization. I know imagine that!) Laughing.

You know what they say right? If there is smoke there is fire. There is a whole lot of smoke.


Your stuck in JA's house of information mode...Emery isn't anywhere near as open...remember all those rumours before we traded for Brandon Marshall?


Right so Emery doesnt divulge his plans to anyone other than himself. Got it Laughing.


Where did I say that?


The fact that you think information cant be leaked out of an organization is amazing. You keep the blinders closed. Thats worked well for you so far.


Again where did I say that?


Right so your point is wrong then about information leaking out and Phil Emery not being open. Information could have been leaked out and these guys who are paid to find this information out could infact be right?
_________________

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22290
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:


In Emery's mind? Because I doubt he has been saying much on the subject and at the end of the day that is all that matters...no you, me or guys who sell papers.


Or the guys who you know have sources(people inside the organization. I know imagine that!) Laughing.

You know what they say right? If there is smoke there is fire. There is a whole lot of smoke.


Your stuck in JA's house of information mode...Emery isn't anywhere near as open...remember all those rumours before we traded for Brandon Marshall?


Right so Emery doesnt divulge his plans to anyone other than himself. Got it Laughing.


Where did I say that?


The fact that you think information cant be leaked out of an organization is amazing. You keep the blinders closed. Thats worked well for you so far.


Again where did I say that?


Right so your point is wrong then about information leaking out and Phil Emery not being open. Information could have been leaked out and these guys who are paid to find this information out could infact be right?


You seem to be making this argument up on your own...I never said Emery wasn't open...I said he wasn't anywhere near as open as JA...so you had my point wrong from the start.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group