Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

There is a game this week. I think
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That turned into a pretty good weekend for us, we beat Philly; and The Ravens, Steelers, Chargers and Colts all lose. Very Happy

Just need the Titans to beat the Jets now..............

Last edited by LondonBengal on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
What is everyone's thoughts on drafting a guy like Chance Warmack if he falls to us?

I'd rather go Barrett Jones, if we went that route at all. He's more versatile, and could be the starter at C for years or play any injside position.
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
What is everyone's thoughts on drafting a guy like Chance Warmack if he falls to us?

I'd rather go Barrett Jones, if we went that route at all. He's more versatile, and could be the starter at C for years or play any injside position.

I think i'd rather stick with Boling/Robinson/Zeitler honestly. Anither year in an NFL strength program will be huge for Robnson, anr this was also Boling and Zeitler's first years as starters. Let that inside gel and improve together.

Use that first pick on BPA of a LB, S, DE, RB, or WR.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Carson4MVP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:

I think i'd rather stick with Boling/Robinson/Zeitler honestly. Anither year in an NFL strength program will be huge for Robnson, anr this was also Boling and Zeitler's first years as starters. Let that inside gel and improve together.

I would say go BPA of a LB, S and RB. We have a top 5 offense and defenive lines with both units still young. Build with depth, but you really do not need to add playmakers to either the OL or DL honestly. Using a 1st round pick on either position will not give you a substantial upgrade at any of those positions. I say we use our 1st and 2nd round picks on those 3 positions and strengthen up our weaker positions.
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call me crazy but I think we need another OT. With Geno, Dunlap, MJ93, Andre Smith, AJ Green and Andy Dalton all coming up in the near future for contract extensions we need to start making some tough decisions.

I think we start with Andre Smith, unless he agrees to a very reasonable deal. I say MJ93 and Andre Smith unfortunately are the guys we'll have to move on from so we don't end up in cap hell...
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:

Agreed 100%. I only would go Jones instead of Warmack.
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
THE DUKE wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:

I would say go BPA of a LB, S and RB. We have a top 5 offense and defenive lines with both units still young. Build with depth, but you really do not need to add playmakers to either the OL or DL honestly. Using a 1st round pick on either position will not give you a substantial upgrade at any of those positions. I say we use our 1st and 2nd round picks on those 3 positions and strengthen up our weaker positions.

I'm of the opinion that you can never have enou enough talent on the oline or dline. If we were to take a lineman rd 1 every year, there are far worse things you could do in the draft. Nothing will cover other deficiencies better than domination up front on either side of the ball. That said, doing just that isn't very sound, but it gets my point across. While our lines are pretty good, I don't know if either can be called dominant.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
Call me crazy but I think we need another OT. With Geno, Dunlap, MJ93, Andre Smith, AJ Green and Andy Dalton all coming up in the near future for contract extensions we need to start making some tough decisions.

I think we start with Andre Smith, unless he agrees to a very reasonable deal. I say MJ93 and Andre Smith unfortunately are the guys we'll have to move on from so we don't end up in cap hell...

Its not crazy at all.......If we let Andre walk, we could promote Collins, and/or draft to basically replace him or upgrade Roland. i thought Andre was having a good year, until I saw Brandon Graham abuse him Thursday night.

I'm not sure we'll be in cap hell; isn't this the year the cap floor is introduced ? I'm hoping to hear of some FO activity in terms of getting guys like Smith, MJ93 and Geno extended before the Baltimore game.

I said I was hoping, not expecting.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
That turned into a pretty good weekend for us, we beat Philly; and The Ravens, Steelers, Chargers and Colts all lose. :D

Just need the Titans to beat the Jets now..............

and Sanchez obliges with 4 INT's......... Jets are done......
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:

Its not crazy at all.......If we let Andre walk, we could promote Collins, and/or draft to basically replace him or upgrade Roland. i thought Andre was having a good year, until I saw Brandon Graham abuse him Thursday night.

I'm not sure we'll be in cap hell; isn't this the year the cap floor is introduced ? I'm hoping to hear of some FO activity in terms of getting guys like Smith, MJ93 and Geno extended before the Baltimore game.

I said I was hoping, not expecting.

Smith had the flu Thursday. Although he looked horrrid, I would be willing to write off one bad game. If he plays like that this week......... Evil or Very Mad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: