Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Armon Binns Signed
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jaytotha


Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 4432
Location: Spokane Valley, Wa
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatewood2 wrote:
Jaytotha wrote:
If we can find someone cheap at the WR position we could be set at WR with grabbing one in FA


I disagree with this statement, we need to draft multiple WR's and bring in multiple WR's thru FA. We need weapons other than Hartline for this offense to succeed. We have the QB, now lets give him some weapons.


How many WR do you see on this team?? With Hartline and Bess going to stay you add a FA like Wallace or Jennings and then you draft one in the first 3 rounds. If Binns fills a hole then why still draft or bring in multiple FA WR? It leaves room for 1 more WR on the roster. I agree that we need weapons on this team and if Binns can play like he did before he got hurt then he can be a weapon
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ProudDolphan47


Moderator
Joined: 07 Dec 2007
Posts: 5532
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he's officially going to be a nobody because Omar Kelly went on the record and said he liked him and he has 'no holes in his game'.
_________________
-Proud 2011 Inductee to FF's Miami Dolphins RoH

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaiowas05


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 1107
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Well, he's officially going to be a nobody because Omar Kelly went on the record and said he liked him and he has 'no holes in his game'.


i read that too, couldnt get Nanee out of my head
_________________
Belfast Trojans #32 Shamrock Bowl winner 2012 and 2013
EFAF Atlantic Cup Winner 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joeyL.


Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Posts: 935
Location: Morgantown, WV
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaiowas05 wrote:
ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Well, he's officially going to be a nobody because Omar Kelly went on the record and said he liked him and he has 'no holes in his game'.


i read that too, couldnt get Nanee out of my head



to be fair, he ate crow on the nanee thing.
_________________

^^^packerbacker87, mad props yo.
"
This is America, the land of individualism, civil
disobedience and footballs that dont roll like the rest of the world wants them to"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joeyL.


Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Posts: 935
Location: Morgantown, WV
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and after his performance today his contract should be promptly terminated.
_________________

^^^packerbacker87, mad props yo.
"
This is America, the land of individualism, civil
disobedience and footballs that dont roll like the rest of the world wants them to"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pope137


Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 824
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

high school kids make the catches he dropped today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fishfan4life


Joined: 15 Mar 2012
Posts: 1920
Location: santa rosa california
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omar kelly should stop evaluating WR'S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deets


Moderator
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 12765
Location: Red Sox Nation
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Well, he's officially going to be a nobody because Omar Kelly went on the record and said he liked him and he has 'no holes in his game'.


Guess all of the holes were where his hands should be.
_________________

FF Member #67
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miami2DaMax


Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 786
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looked like Ginn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ProudDolphan47


Moderator
Joined: 07 Dec 2007
Posts: 5532
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...I think we can lay this one to rest.
_________________
-Proud 2011 Inductee to FF's Miami Dolphins RoH

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group