Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

12-11-2012 Selkie's 4 Round 2013 NFL Mock Draft (V 1.0)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selkiesxx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: 12-11-2012 Selkie's 4 Round 2013 NFL Mock Draft (V 1.0) Reply with quote

Selkie's
12/11/2012 2013 NFL Mock Draft

-1- Kansas City Chiefs - QB - Tyler Wilson - Arkansas
The Chiefs are rumored to like Arkansas' Tyler Wilson more than they like West Virginia's Geno Smith - which I believe is the right call anyway. You can argue that neither quarterback should be taken as the number-one pick but the Chiefs really don't have much choice - the free agent market for quarterbacks is likely to be headlined by Alex Smith and Michael Vick. I don't think either of those two could help get Kansas City to where they need to be so they'll opt to take the top signal-caller in this year's class in Arkansas Razorback gunslinger, Tyler Wilson.

-2- Jacksonville Jaguars - DE - Damontre Moore - Texas A&M
I strongly considered slotting Geno Smith here but I think Jacksonville needs to get the best pass-rusher in this year's class instead of taking an underwhelming prospect like Geno Smith so quickly after burning a pick on uber-bust Blaine Gabbert. Plus, Chad Henne has played pretty well to close this season out; I think they use Henne as a bridge to whoever their next quarterback of the future is. So, they take Damontre Moore who is one of the most exciting players in this class to try and shore up their anemic pass-rush.

-3- Oakland Raiders - DT - Star Lotulelei - Utah
Oakland will lose Richard Seymour to free agency and Tommy Kelly will likely be a cap-casualty which is probably a good thing considering they'll be more likely to try and grab the best prospect in this year's class [in my opinion, anyway] in Star Lotulelei, a mammoth interior lineman from Utah who has been compared to Baltimore's Haloti Ngata throughout his collegiate career.

-4- Philadelphia Eagles - DT - Sheldon Richardson - Missouri
Philadelphia will definitely have to consider Texas A&M's Luke Joeckel but ultimately I think they'll feel pretty good about Jason Peters and Todd Herremans returning from injury next year to pass on Joeckel, at least waiting until later on to add insurance possibly. Instead, they'll opt to take Sheldon Richardson - a player who has been steadily rising since early in November; for good reason, mind you. Teaming Sheldon Richardson with last year's first round selection, Fletcher Cox would be absolutely lethal for Philadelphia moving forward - in my opinion, this would be a great move with Cullen Jenkins and Mike Patterson likely on their way out during the off-season.

-5- Carolina Panthers - OT - Luke Joeckel - Texas A&M
The days of Jordan Gross playing All-Pro football are long gone. It's possible Carolina would likely move Gross to right tackle (his natural position) if they were lucky enough to land Joeckel at this juncture. Joeckel possesses great quickness to mirror edge-rushers and uses his hands really well - something Carolina desperately needs if they want Cam Newton to take the next step. This would be an absolute slam dunk of a selection if they're able to land Joeckel.

-6- Tennessee Titans - DE - Bjoern Werner - Florida State
Tennessee, once again, ranks near the bottom of the NFL in sacks and quarterback pressures - which is a shame because they have talented corners but they've gotten no help once or ever from Tennessee's defensive front. It's possible that Tennessee would elect to take Jarvis Jones instead of Bjoern Werner but I believe Werner would be the better fit as he plays the run much better than Jones, in my opinion; something Tennessee desperately needs help in. Also, Jones' back issues are scary for a franchise that has been burned by damaged talents recently (Derrick Morgan, Kenny Britt, Adam Jones, etc.)

-7- Detroit Lions - CB - Dee Milliner - Alabama
Detroit has seen their success from last year completely fall apart in large part to their terrible secondary. They've had street free agents and rookie corners in there almost all season, it's definitely time they get some young talent to help with covering the talented pass-catchers in the NFC North. Dee Milliner has been phenomenal the past two seasons for Alabama, he can cover inside and outside which will be a great asset for Detroit when they have to line up on the Brandon Marshalls and Randall Cobbs of the world.

-8- Arizona Cardinals - DE/OLB - Jarvis Jones - Georgia
I'm sure some will make a solid argument for Taylor Lewan or Jake Matthews here and that makes a lot of sense but Arizona can land a solid one in the second round; Jarvis Jones falling to them here might be too much to pass up. Fielding a defense with Patrick Peterson, Calais Campbell and Jarvis Jones will give Arizona a solid foundation on that side of the ball to build on for the next seven-to-eight years.

-9- San Diego Chargers - OT - Taylor Lewan - Michigan
Phillip Rivers career has largely been wasted by Norv Turner's incompetency and San Diego's lack of pass protection of late. It's literally now or never and if they want to have any hope of the playoffs in the next few years, they'll take Michigan's standout offensive tackle in Taylor Lewan. A solid, if unspectacular player that has all the tools to be San Diego's left tackle for the next decade. This is a pick that the fans of San Diego deserve after putting up with A.J. Smith and Norv Turner for so long.

-10- Cleveland Browns - ILB - Manti Te'o - Notre Dame
For Cleveland, it may just be a matter of adding talent to this roster. They're solid in a few areas but could absolutely use a player like Te'o. Whether he plays strongside linebacker or mans the middle - he's going to make a big difference and likely be the face of the Browns' defense for the next decade. The Browns would love for Damontre Moore, Jarvis Jones or Bjoern Werner to fall to them here and I do believe Oregon's Dion Jordan may be the pick if they don't like Te'o as a fit for them.

-11- Buffalo Bills - QB - Geno Smith - West Virginia
Word is going around that scouts aren't as thrilled with Geno Smith's game as some analysts are. Smith isn't going to wow you with any part of his game but he's a solid prospect with great upside in an offense that trots out Stevie Johnson and C.J. Spiller. It has been far too long since Buffalo has had a franchise quarterback, depending on your definition - not since Jim Kelly (Doug Flutie was never a franchise quarterback, nor was Drew Bledsoe).

-12- Miami Dolphins - OT - Jake Matthews - Texas A&M
A lot of mixed reports have come out of media outlets claiming that the Dolphins may or may not let go of Jake Long this off-season. It makes some sense as Long will likely command top-dollar while his on-field production has been in steep decline of late. It would be wise for Miami to let him walk if he plays hard-ball with them because it looks like they'd have a great shot at landing a stud left-tackle prospect like Jake Matthews, Taylor Lewan or Eric Fisher. Some say Matthews might end up being the better of the two A&M offensive tackles, he certainly possesses more of a 'nasty' mean-streak than Joeckel - something Miami will value.

-13- New Orleans Saints - DT - Johnathan Hankins - Ohio State
The Saints defense has been feasted on regularly this season. That holds especially true for their run defense which has been completely miserable despite adding Broderick Bunkley this off-season. The Saints have not had a big man on the inside who could collapse pockets since Shaun Rogers was near the end of his career - it's about time they bring in a big run-stuffer to pair up with Bunkley and Akiem Hicks.

-14- New York Jets - OG - Chance Warmack - Alabama
I don't know how the Jets plan on doing it, but it looks like they're gearing their fans up for another painful year of Mark Sanchez and his lovely butt-fumbles. That said, they really need to rebuild the whole offense so maybe it's a good thing they're not reaching for a quarterback here. One area of weakness for New York has been at the right-guard spot where Brandon Moore is only a shell of his former-self. I'm sure Jets fans won't be thrilled with this pick but Warmack is probably the finest interior lineman to come out in the past ten years. He's Nick Saban-approved, SEC battle-tested and is an absolute force.

-15- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - DE - Dion Jordan - Oregon
This is a team on the rise. If the Bucs can land a nice haul again this off-season - watch out! I suppose it's common-place to find a cornerback slotted here but I don't think Tampa Bay will go that route if Oregon's athletic-freak defensive end - Dion Jordan is still on the board. Adrian Clayborn will be coming back from injury and Da'Quan Bowers has some really creaky knees so it'd be wise to grab some young talent, especially with a player as talented as Dion Jordan; whom I feel is being vastly underrated by the draft community.

-16- St. Louis Rams - OT - Eric Fisher - Central Michigan
I hope, for Sam Bradford's sake - that Jeff Fisher's primary focus this off-season is getting his quarterback the protection he needs upfront. Rodger Saffold has underwhelmed since playing admirably his rookie season and at right tacekle - they've fielded the likes of Jason Smith, Wayne Hunter and Barry Richardson, can you say yuck? Let's get this man some help with the largely underrated Central Michigan product - Eric Fisher.

-17- Cincinnati Bengals - CB - Johnathan Banks - Mississippi State
Cincinnati has picks to play around with; so they're likely to play the draft board for the best value - as they have in the past few years. Last year they invested one of their two first-round picks at cornerback by taking Alabama's Dre' Kirkpatrick and while Kirkpatrick hasn't seen the field much this year - they still like him a lot as a prospect but they still need someone to play across from him as Leon Hall has fallen off a cliff of late. By grabbing Johnathan Banks, they land yet another big-bodied cornerback that they can plug into their underperforming defense.

-18- Minnesota Vikings - WR - Keenan Allen - California
After starting off really well, Christian Ponder has faded immensely and while some Vikings fans may be ready to move on from the Ponder-era, I don't think Minnesota's front office will be ready to go that far without adding a big-time playmaker to play outside and add another target besides Percy Harvin and Kyle Rudolph. Keenan Allen possesses a big body and the upside to be a potential number-one receiver - something Minnesota has lacked for a number of years. Adding Allen would be an absolute slam dunk.

-19- Dallas Cowboys - WR - Terrance Williams - Baylor
Cowboys fans are likely to hate this pick and I'm fine with that but hear me out - they have a small window to win a championship and both Dez Bryant and Miles Austin have proven to not be able to survive a full season's toll on the body. Terrance Williams is a tremendous player who would make a huge impact for the Cowboys in adding another big-time playmaker for Tony Romo to throw to. They might have greater needs at safety, outside linebacker and along the offensive and defensive line but they need to add another receiver for Tony Romo to rely on when Bryant and Austin don't hold up. Williams possesses the upside to be a top-10 receiver in only a short amount of time.

-20- St. Louis Rams
(From Washington) - OG - Johnathan Cooper - North Carolina
The Rams will continue to add talent along their offensive line. Looking back on how San Francisco built a successful unit along the offensive line, they were investing a lot to get where they are now. They took Mike Iupati, Anthony Davis and Joe Staley in the first round. Hopefully, Jeff Fisher adopts this approach because St. Louis is only a few pieces away from contending in this division. Adding a mauler like Cooper would do wonders for this squad. An offensive line of Eric Fisher, Harvey Dahl, Scott Wells, Johnathan Cooper and Rodger Saffold would be the best line the Rams have had since Orlando Pace's glory years with the greatest show on turf.

-21- Pittsburgh Steelers - DE/OLB - Anthony Barr - UCLA
The Steelers have remained ahead of the curve in terms of stocking up their prospect pipeline but lately their depth on both sides of the ball has diminished and the team has struggled when hit with injuries. With James Harrison nearing the end of the line, it's high time they draft a stud pass-rusher to take his place in a few seasons. Enter Anthony Barr, a junior from UCLA who hasn't been getting as much attention as some of the Barkevious Mingos and Ezekiel Ansahs of this year's class but is every bit more polished and refined in setting the edge and getting to the quarterback. Barr should see his stock rise as April approaches and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him go higher than this once teams get ahold of some of the impressive junior's tape.

-22- New York Giants - DT - Jesse Williams - Alabama
The Giants have once again struggled to keep their interior defensive line healthy as they've seen Chris Canty, Rocky Bernard, Marvin Austin and Markus Kuhn all face injuries at some point this season. With Austin not being able to take the field hardly in his two-year career, it might be time to add a blue-chip prospect to inject some life into this unit. The humongous Crimson Tide prospect, Jesse Williams, would look really nice lining up on the inside of Jason Pierre-Paul and Justin Tuck. After videos have leaked of Williams benching 600lbs, I'm sure you'll see his name come up quite a bit during the draft process. I'm sure the Giants would be extremely pleased if he fell to them here.

-23- Chicago Bears - OT/G - Dallas Thomas - Tennessee
After starting the season relatively healthy, the Bears have been ravaged by injuries of late without even mentioning that they have pulled 2011 first-round pick Gabe Carimi from the spot they drafted him to man at right-tackle and installed a street free-agent in Jonathan Scott to man their right-tackle spot - needless to say, it's time they spent another high draft pick to get Jay Cutler some help. Dallas Thomas isn't getting much attention right now but once all the scouts will have time to see him in person and go over his tape, I think they'll find one of the finest offensive lineman prospects in this year's class. While Alabama's Barrett Jones has gotten high marks for his versatility, Tennessee's Dallas Thomas has shown capable of playing either tackle spots as well as guard; something Chicago desperately needs considering they've been shuffling their offensive line of late. The Bears would likely have Thomas play right-tackle in their scheme and moving Carimi over to right-guard permanently while Lance Louis (if re-signed) will take over at left-guard.

-24- Indianapolis Colts - S - Matt Elam - Florida
The Colts have definitely been one of the "feel good" stories of this season - however, I don't think they have enough talent in their secondary to compete just yet with the powerhouses of the NFL. They've had David Caldwell and Sergio Brown start at one point or another and neither one of them have cut it for Indianapolis. Matt Elam would make a great selection here, if available, as he would be able to play either spot in Indianapolis' scheme. A bit undersized but he plays a lot bigger than he's listed frequently helping out in run-support while centerfielding the Gators defense. Elam is the best safety prospect Florida has had in years and the Colts should hope that he falls to them come April.

-25- Seattle Seahawks - OLB - Alec Ogletree - Georgia
The Seahawks have been phenomenal this season. Pete Carroll has turned this squad from a mediocre, borderline playoff team to a legitimate winning team with a bright future with Russell Wilson at the helm. That said, while they are solid in almost every area - they could still use some depth at linebacker as impressive rookie Bobby Wagner has missed some time and LeRoy Hill might not be around for too much longer. Alec Ogletree could play any spot along their second line of defense for Seattle and give them another speedy linebacker to pair up with Bobby Wagner and K.J. Wright giving them one of the youngest and most impressive linebacking corps in the entire NFL. While they might have bigger needs, I think that passing on Ogletree at this juncture wouldn't be wise for the surging Seahawks as he presents terrific value here.

-26- Baltimore Ravens - DT - Johnathan Jenkins - Georgia
Baltimore is one of those teams that like Pittsburgh and Chicago, they have maintained strong defensive play throughout the years but unlike those two teams - they haven't had much success this year in large part because they haven't gotten much push with Ma'ake Kemoeatu and Terrance Cody in the middle of their defensive line. The mammoth Bulldog, Johnathan Jenkins should be able to help them in that regard. Jenkins has seen his stock tumble a little bit but if Baltimore can land him here, they'd be wise to do so especially if Matt Elam and Alec Ogletree are off the board.

-27- Green Bay Packers - S - Kenny Vaccaro - Texas
Charles Woodson has had a great career but it's quickly coming to an end and he may even be in a new uniform this time next year - and regardless of that, Green Bay should find themselves a starting safety after they passed on Harrison Smith last year anyway. Kenny Vaccaro, like Harrison Smith will likely see his stock soar during the draft process as he's shown well in every facet of his game this season whether it be in run support, guarding tight ends or sitting back in zone coverage - this kid can do it all and would be an excellent fit for the Packers.

-28- Houston Texans - CB - Jordan Poyer - Oregon State
Houston may have much bigger needs but make no mistake, cornerback hasn't been a strength - especially of late with them. Jonathan Joseph has battled injuries while Kareem Jackson is no one's idea of a nightmare matchup. Enter Oregon State's Jordan Poyer, a cornerback who I feel is very similar to Minnesota's Antoine Winfield in the way that he gets the job done and can contribute in a number of ways. Starting off, Houston would likely ask Poyer to strictly cover slot receivers - which is something he does a tremendous job of. There might be better value but you're not going to find a better player at doing what Poyer does and that's exactly what Houston could use.

-29- Denver Broncos - ILB - C.J. Mosley - Alabama
Denver has found a lot of success with Wesley Woodyard and Von Miller this season; Miller on his way to a possible Defensive Player of the Year award while Woodyard has stepped-in for the troubled D.J. Williams and played very well. That said, they still could use another man in the middle to solidify this group for the next decade. C.J. Mosley is a bit of a tweener and he could fall because of it - but I don't see him falling past Denver. Mosley could come in and play either in the middle or on the outside while Woodyard moves inside. Mosley presents terrific value here and would likely make a big impact just like Lavonte David and Bobby Wagner have for their respective clubs.

-30- Atlanta Falcons - DE - Ezekiel Ansah - Brigham Young
The Falcons let go of free agent mega-bust, Ray Edwards a few weeks ago because he hasn't done anything since signing that huge contract a few years ago and while the Falcons have gotten great production from the ageless John Abraham and Kroy Biermann - they need someone to replace Abraham when he decides to call it a career. Now, I have heard a ton of comparisons to Jason Pierre-Paul when we're discussing Zeke Ansah's upside and I could see how one would draw that conclusion but JPP was a much better, more fluid athlete than Ansah is. Ansah could certainly find similar success but he's not going to outright dominate like JPP did almost right out of the gate; which makes this a great fit as just like JPP, Ansah can rotate in with the starters while learning the ropes of the NFL before taking over full-time for the Falcons.

-31- San Francisco 49ers - S - Phillip Thomas - Fresno State
One of the few teams where you really have to look hard for any weaknesses on their roster. One area is defensive back depth where DaShon Goldson and Donte Whitner need new contracts if they're going to stick around and while I'm sure the 49ers would love to have Kenny Vaccaro fall to them, they'll settle for local product, Phillip Thomas out of Fresno State who is sure to see his stock rise with his stellar play of late. An absolute ball-hawk with terrific coverage skills and great diagnosing plays before they develop - Thomas is the type of safety that head coach Jim Harbaugh covets for his impressive squad.

-32- New England Patriots - CB - Xavier Rhodes - Florida State
New England acquired troubled former Tampa Bay Buccaneer cornerback, Aqib Talib, at the trade deadline and he has played sensational for them of late but this is a kid that's one more incident away from seeing his NFL career cut short because of stupidity - not to mention, Talib is also a unrestricted free agent in 2013 and while I expect the Patriots bring him back, it would be a wise move for the Pats to grab a talented corner like Xavier Rhodes just in case.

-33- Jacksonville Jaguars - QB - Matt Barkley - Southern Cal
I'm sure Jacksonville fans feel good about the way Chad Henne has played of late but lets not kid ourselves here, Henne is not going to bring this team a winning season anytime soon and quite frankly, the fans deserve better. Barkley isn't the elite prospect some were making him out to be last year but he's a quarterback who I think still has a bright future in the NFL. He's not overly impressive and he's going to need some time to develop his game at the professional level but make no mistake, here's Jacksonville's franchise quarterback Blaine Gabbert was supposed to be.

-34- Kansas City Chiefs - WR - Justin Hunter - Tennessee
This is a pick that will hinder on whether or not Dwayne Bowe leaves in free agency, my guess is that he will be in a different uniform next year making a number-one receiver a big need in Kansas City as former first-round pick Jonathan Baldwin just hasn't gotten it done. Justin Hunter could and probably should go higher than this but I'm sure KC would love to have him fall to them here.

-35- Cincinnati Bengals (From Oakland) - DE - Alex Okafor - Texas
It looks as if Michael Johnson has likely played his final season as a Cincinnati Bengal which means that the Bengals will likely need a new run-stuffing defensive end across from Carlos Dunlap. Alex Okafor isn't flashy but he's extremely solid and well-versed in what Cincinnati will require him to do.

-36- Carolina Panthers - DT - Will Sutton - Arizona State
Carolina passed on Fletcher Cox last year for Luke Kuechly and while both have played great, Kuechly hasn't fixed their putrid run defense. Will Sutton has been getting a lot more attention recently than I expected but when you turn on the tape of this kid - you can't help but wonder why he's not a top-20 pick. Carolina loves to take players like this who should go a round higher so not only does this fit a huge need for them but it makes sense in terms of their drafting philosophy, as well.

-37- Tennessee Titans - TE - Tyler Eifert - Notre Dame
Jared Cook has likely played his last down as a Tennessee Titan (hopefully he's with Chicago next year Very Happy) and while the Titans have been intrigued by Taylor Thompson - I don't think they'd pass on a talented player like Eifert who could step-in immediately and give Jake Locker that safety-valve he could desperately use.

-38- Detroit Lions - DE - Sam Montgomery - Louisiana State
Detroit sticks to their draft board here and takes the best-player available in LSU's Sam Montgomery who has the talent to be drafted in the first round but has been far too inconsistent against top-level talent for me to feel comfortable slotting him to anyone in the first. Don't get me wrong, when he's on - he's definitely on and could shore up Detroit's pass-rush for the next decade.

-39- Arizona Cardinals - OT - Lane Johnson - Oklahoma
And just like that the Cardinals may have won this year's draft if both Jarvis Jones and Lane Johnson can fulfill their potential. Lane Johnson would step-in as their immediate left-tackle while they can stick with Levi Brown or Nate Potter at right; hopefully giving Kevin Kolb (or whoever's under center a fighting chance).

-40- Philadelphia Eagles - CB - Will Davis - Utah State
Nnamdi Asomugha has literally fallen off a cliff in terms of production and likely won't even have a job next year. They absolutely need to find someone who can step-in and be a starter for them. Will Davis has created quite a bit of buzz lately and could see his named called in the first round if he performs well during the off-season.

-41- Buffalo Bills - WR - Cordarrelle Patterson - Tennessee
The Bills have a nice supporting cast for their new signal-caller to succeed, however, they could still use another receiver since Stevie Johnson is constantly laboring through injuries. Cordarrelle Patterson has come in real strong for the Volunteers this season and is likely to hear his named called early on the second day of the draft this April.

-42- Miami Dolphins - DE - Jackson Jeffcoat - Texas
The Dolphins have been a tough unit to run on this season but their secondary is a mess - not to mention they have literally no one across from All-Pro defensive end, Cameron Wake. It's about time they grab someone to get some production from that spot. Jackson Jeffcoat likely would have been a top-25 selection if he hadn't torn his bicep early in the season; the Dolphins, however, would be lucky to not have to spend a day-one pick to land Jeffcoat in this scenario.

-43- San Diego Chargers - DE/OLB - Barkevious Mingo - Louisiana State
Barkevious Mingo was supposed to be this year's can't-miss prospect - unfortunately, he hasn't lived up to that bill quite yet and has had a down year coming off his huge sophomore season at LSU but like the Dolphins, the Chargers would be happy to get a blue-chip pass-rusher like Mingo for only a second round pick as Shaun Phillips is nearing the end of the line in San Diego. Barkevious Mingo would team with Melvin Ingram to shore up this spot for the next decade.

-44- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - OT - D.J. Fluker - Alabama
While I'm sure Tampa Bay would love to have a cornerback fall to them here, they need to draft for value and Alabama's D.J. Fluker presents terrific value for their right tackle spot that Jeremy Trueblood and Demar Dotson have struggled to man the past few seasons. Fluker would be an instant upgrade along this line that should be borderline elite next season.

-45- New York Jets - DE/OLB - Chase Thomas - Stanford
For as hyped as the Jets have been the last few seasons, they sure lack playmakers on either side of the ball and while a quarterback like Zac Dysert or Landry Jones would make sense here - I think New York can hold off until next round to grab a quarterback they can groom under "the Sanchize." Chase Thomas has been stellar the past few seasons for Stanford and would be an instant upgrade over Calvin Pace, Aaron Maybin and Bryan Thomas at the Jets' rush-linebacker spots.

-46- St. Louis Rams - S - Tony Jefferson - Oklahoma
The Rams have struggled to find consistency at their safety spots the past few seasons and with Quinton Mikell hitting free agency this off-season, it would be in their best interest to grab a talented safety like Oklahoma's Tony Jefferson, who has been absolute force in their secondary the past two seasons.

-47- Minnesota Vikings - DT - Kawann Short - Purdue
-48- Dallas Cowboys - OL - Barrett Jones - Alabama
-49- Washington Redskins - DE - William Gholston - Michigan State
-50- Cincinnati Bengals - RB - Giovani Bernard - North Carolina
-51- Pittsburgh Steelers - WR - Tavon Austin - West Virginia
-52- Chicago Bears - ILB - Kevin Minter - Louisiana State
-53- New York Giants - CB/S - David Amerson - North Carolina State
-54- Miami Dolphins (From Indianapolis) - DT - Sylvester Williams - North Carolina
-55- Seattle Seahawks - WR - DeAndre Hopkins - Clemson
-56- Green Bay Packers - RB - Jawan Jamison - Rutgers
-57- Baltimore Ravens - CB - Desmond Trufant - Washington
-58- Houston Texans - OT - Oday Aboushi - Virginia
-59 -Denver Broncos - DE - Tank Carradine - Florida State
-60- Atlanta Falcons - TE - Gavin Escobar - San Diego State
-61- San Francisco 49ers - OLB - Jamie Collins - Southern Mississippi
-62- New England Patriots - ILB - Arthur Brown - Kansas State

-63- Kansas City Chiefs - DE - Datone Jones - UCLA
-64- Jacksonville Jaguars - OT - Justin Pugh - Syracuse
-65- Oakland Raiders - QB - Zac Dysert - Miami (OH)
-66- Tennessee Titans - DT - Sharrif Floyd - Florida
-67- Detroit Lions - OT - Kyle Long - Oregon
-68- Arizona Cardinals - QB - Ryan Nassib - Syracuse
-69- Philadelphia Eagles - OG - Larry Warford - Kentucky
-70- San Francisco 49ers (From Carolina) - TE - Jordan Reed - Florida
-71- Miami Dolphins - ILB - Gerald Hodges - Penn State
-72- New Orleans Saints - WR - Da'Rick Rogers - Tennessee Tech
-73- San Diego Chargers - RB - Andre Ellington - Clemson
-74- Cleveland Browns - QB - Tyler Bray - Tennessee
-75- Buffalo Bills - S - Baccari Rambo - Georgia
-76- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - CB - Logan Ryan - Rutgers
-77- New York Jets - QB - Landry Jones - Oklahoma
-78- St. Louis Rams - WR - Quinton Patton - Louisiana Tech
-79- Dallas Cowboys - DE/OLB - Corey Lemonier - Auburn
-80- Washington Redskins - WR/RB - Denard Robinson - Michigan
-81- Cincinnati Bengals - OT - Brennan Williams - North Carolina
-82- Minnesota Vikings - ILB - Khaseem Greene - Rutgers
-83- Pittsburgh Steelers - RB - Stepfan Taylor - Stanford
-84- New York Giants - ILB - Jonathan Bostic - Florida
-85- Miami Dolphins (From Chicago) - TE - Joseph Fauria - UCLA
-86- Indianapolis Colts - RB - Mike Gillislee - Florida
-87- Seattle Seahawks - DT - Jordan Hill - Penn State
-88- Baltimore Ravens - WR - Aaron Dobson - Marshall
-89- Green Bay Packers - DE/OLB - Brandon Jenkins - Florida State
-90- Houston Texans - S - D.J. Swearinger - South Carolina
-91- Denver Broncos - ILB - Kiko Alonso - Oregon
-92- Atlanta Falcons - RB - Marcus Lattimore - South Carolina
-93- San Francisco 49ers - DE - Abry Jones - Georgia
-94- New England Patriots - DE - John Simon - Ohio State

-95- Jacksonville Jaguars - CB - Terry Hawthorne - Illinois
-96- Kansas City Chiefs - CB - Blidi Wreh-Wilson - Connecticut
-97- Oakland Raiders - TE - Philip Lutzenkirchen - Auburn
-98- Detroit Lions - WR - Markus Wheaton - Oregon State
-99- Arizona Cardinals - RB - Eddie Lacy - Alabama
-100- Philadelphia Eagles - OT - Brian Winters - Kent State
-101- Carolina Panthers - WR - Cobi Hamilton - Arkansas
-102- Tennessee Titans - OG/C - Travis Frederick - Wisconsin
-103- New Orleans Saints - S - Shawn Williams - Georgia
-104- San Diego Chargers - QB - Mike Glennon - North Carolina State
-105- Cleveland Browns - CB - Jamar Taylor - Boise State
-106- Buffalo Bills - DE - Margus Hunt - Southern Methodist
-107- Miami Dolphins - CB - Tyrann Mathieu - Louisiana State
-108- New York Jets - WR - Marquess Wilson - Washington State
-109- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - DT - Brandon Williams - Missouri Southern State
-110- St. Louis Rams - RB - Dennis Johnson - Arkansas
-111- Washington Redskins - ILB - Nico Johnson - Alabama
-112- Cincinnati Bengals - S - Robert Lester - Alabama
-113- Minnesota Vikings - QB - E.J. Manuel - Florida State
-114- Dallas Cowboys - OT - Ricky Wagner - Wisconsin
-115- Pittsburgh Steelers - WR - Aaron Mellette - Elon
-116- Chicago Bears - TE - Ryan Otten - San Jose State
-117- New York Giants - S - T.J. McDonald - Southern Cal
-118- Indianapolis Colts - DE/OLB - Michael Buchanon - Illinois
-119- Seattle Seahawks - TE - Dion Sims - Michigan State
-120- Green Bay Packers - RB - Montee Ball - Wisconsin
-121- Baltimore Ravens - DE/OLB - Quanterus Smith - Western Kentucky
-122- Houston Texans - ILB - Kevin Reddick - North Carolina
-123- Denver Broncos - WR - Ryan Swope - Texas A&M
-124- Atlanta Falcons - OT - Matt Summers-Gavin - California
-125- San Francisco 49ers - DT - Chris Jones - Bowling Green
-126- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (From New England) - CB - Leon McFadden - San Diego State

@BodamEscapePlan (Twitter)

Last edited by Selkiesxx on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
ninjaneer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just putrid for the cowboys. the first two picks have to be DT, OT or G/C. your reasoning for a WR is really bad too. they have to win now but he'll be a top 10 receiver 4-5 years from now? how does that make sense? smh...just no Confused
The Gnat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikings have the Lions 4th round pick. Otherwise pretty good draft. I don't even mind EJ Manuel.

Mooche

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the pick for the Colts.

Elam would be a great addition to the secondary.
J_Rowskee_DC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a good Cowboys draft at all. Especially since you have us passing on Barrett Jones in the 2nd. Cowboys do not need to use a 1st rounder on a WR. In your next mock, try giving us Warmack or Cooper. Tony Romo won't be able to throw to any receivers if he's running for his life like he always is. Based off of who was available in this draft, I'd much rather have Cooper, Elam, Jesse Williams, or Jenkins.

thanks to Joe_is_the_best
kbraun7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Jets draft but id rather go Bernard in the 2nd then Lemonier in the 3rd
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Geno Smith as the best QB, and Cordarelle Patterson as 4th best WR. 2 of the 3 biggest needs so nice start. Baccari Rambo IMO will grade out as a FS and not a need with Jairus Byrd around. Not a chance he hits FA
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khaseem Greene is too small to be an ILB, he'd like be the WILL in our system, but I don't mind him as a pick.

As The Gnat pointed out, we own Detroit's 4th.

Your first two picks for the Vikings are solid, Greene is okay.

I'm not a fan of EJ Manuel, would prefer TJ McDonald there, but I understand the pick. Solid effort.
Nobody

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give Travis Frederick in the 3rd and it's good. Love the Elam pick, but do not like the Gillislee pick at all. We can't run because of our lack of OL talent, not lack of RB talent.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler Bray is the worst pick ever for Cleveland. He is an ever worse big arm QB than Derek Anderson. He will be a locker room cancer in the NFL as well. The guy is a combination of Derek Anderson's bad decision making and inaccuracy and Phillip Rivers childish antics.

The guy should go undrafted and any team to draft him is making a terrible mistake.

Jamison on the sig
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lions 4th belongs to Minny. Give us Lacy in the 3rd, I like the other picks.
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew

R.I.P. Stylish
ShineOnStar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent is an understatement for this mock after round 1. But the round 1 pick is not redeemable. I don't care how you look at it, it makes no sense.
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, best Raiders mock I have seen so far.
WhackyPlague

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty good. I'd prefer a safety (Swearinger) over a guard in the third, but guard isn't a bad pick either. It really depends on free agency.
AP_allday2869

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd prefer Barrett Jones in the second for Minny, otherwise pretty decent.

Adopt a Viking:
Chris Cook: Tackles: 5 Ints: 0 BP: 1 Ejections:1

Bridgewater or Bust!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: