Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tagliabue “vacates all player discipline”
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iPwn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
So for those claiming this doesn't prove a pay to injure program existed, how do you explain this?

Exhibit 5

McCray is in this, so it has to be 2009.

Harper got listed for a "CART-OFF."

Game play by play

Harper didn't intentionally hurt McKenzie on that play, but he hit him in the back while sacking Manning, and McKenzie was carted off the field.

Here is the play.

Quote:
The extent of what the Giants called "a groin injury" wasn't immediately known after the 48-27 loss to the Saints. But the fact that a cart was used, and that Tom Coughlin and so many of McKenzie's teammates came out to comfort him before he was driven away, makes it seem likely that the Giants' streak of having the same five offensive linemen start for 38 straight games is about to come to an end.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/losing-tackle-kareem-mckenzie-a-giant-pain-big-blue-article-1.382222#ixzz1yGOVdsrG

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Harper41

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby McCray was on the team in 2008, so why does it have to be 2009 because he's listed? I'm not refuting it I just don't understand how McCray being listed means it HAD to be in 2009

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
iPwn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Bobby McCray was on the team in 2008, so why does it have to be 2009 because he's listed? I'm not refuting it I just don't understand how McCray being listed means it HAD to be in 2009
Because they didn't play the Giants in 2008.

- Best since day one -
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:

greer was on there, he wasn't around in 2008

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Because they didn't play the Giants in 2008.

Hmm, well that clears that up. Carry on gents.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
J Pep 4 Step

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WinTheGame wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
WinTheGame wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:

No, it's not relevant. Just because they were bad at cheating doesn't get them off the hook.

They were accused of knocking out players, not cheating.

If they weren't successful, then they didn't do it. Smile

Laughing

At this point, laughing at you is the only option.

They weren't accused of knocking out players, they were accused of a bounty program. A bounty program is cheating, they were accused of cheating. Just because they were bad at it doesn't mean they didn't do it.

Ahh, cheating according to you, has been done? So now where's your evidence that cheating is using a bounty program?

One definition of cheating is to "deliberately break the rules or regulations."

Honestly. The semantics thing isnt your game. Its not working.

CK on the sig
fretgod99

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trololol. This isn't going to go anywhere.

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
green24

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#TeamManfred
WinTheGame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
iPwn wrote:
So for those claiming this doesn't prove a pay to injure program existed, how do you explain this?

Exhibit 5

McCray is in this, so it has to be 2009.

Harper got listed for a "CART-OFF."

Game play by play

Harper didn't intentionally hurt McKenzie on that play, but he hit him in the back while sacking Manning, and McKenzie was carted off the field.

Here is the play.

Quote:
The extent of what the Giants called "a groin injury" wasn't immediately known after the 48-27 loss to the Saints. But the fact that a cart was used, and that Tom Coughlin and so many of McKenzie's teammates came out to comfort him before he was driven away, makes it seem likely that the Giants' streak of having the same five offensive linemen start for 38 straight games is about to come to an end.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/losing-tackle-kareem-mckenzie-a-giant-pain-big-blue-article-1.382222#ixzz1yGOVdsrG

Loooooooool. I knew this was going to come up, I seen this months ago.

So you're saying they put a bounty on a guard? Seriously?? It said Harper DID NOT intend to injure McKenzie.

But you guys say this is all about Favre and Warner.

Where are their cartoffs?

Hypocrites.
iPwn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WinTheGame wrote:
Loooooooool. I knew this was going to come up, I seen this months ago.

So you're saying they put a bounty on a guard? Seriously?? It said Harper DID NOT intend to injure McKenzie.

But you guys say this is all about Favre and Warner.

Where are their cartoffs?

Hypocrites.
I guess you don't recognize the distinction between pay to injure and intent to injure?

- Best since day one -
Harper41

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude the BOUNTY SYSTEM simply paid players for ANY opposing player being CARTED OFF. Sure, their were specific examples like targetting Warner or Favre but if Harper was to get the 5th string TE carted off he'd still get paid for it. I don't see how you don't understand this.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
iPwn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Dude the BOUNTY SYSTEM simply paid players for ANY opposing player being CARTED OFF. Sure, their were specific examples like targetting Warner or Favre but if Harper was to get the 5th string TE carted off he'd still get paid for it. I don't see how you don't understand this.
Bingo. Whether there was intent to injure McKenzie or not is completely irrelevant. They are being charged with being paid for every injury, not just intended injuries.

A player was injured and carted off the field and somehow the player that caused the injury (unintentionally) was credited with a cart off; this cart off just happens to be 5x the value of the fumble caused on the same exact play.

I'm open to suggestions about what else this could be, but no one has been able to come up with anything it could be.

- Best since day one -
WinTheGame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn,
Please show where in that ledger you posted that they specifically targeted McKenzie before the game. Oh wait, you cant.

Harper41 wrote:

So? And where's the talk about P. Manning? So they suddenly stopped after getting to the SB?

Ludicrous.
iPwn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WinTheGame wrote:
iPwn,
Please show where in that ledger you posted that they specifically targeted McKenzie before the game. Oh wait, you cant.

Harper41 wrote:

So? And where's the talk about P. Manning? So they suddenly stopped after getting to the SB?

Ludicrous.
First, show me where is says this program only paid out for specific player bounties. You're asking me to prove something that needs not be proven because it has never been claimed.

And if you don't think it was for that injury, please explain what else it could possibly be. I'm all ears...Or eyes..

- Best since day one -
WinTheGame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
WinTheGame wrote:
iPwn,

Harper41 wrote:

Ludicrous.
First, show me where is says this program only paid out for specific player bounties. You're asking me to prove something that needs not be proven because it has never been claimed.

And if you don't think it was for that injury, please explain what else it could possibly be. I'm all ears...Or eyes..

You're a genius, that's what exactly what im saying. This whole case has been mainly about favre & warner.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 17 of 20

Jump to: