Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tagliabue “vacates all player discipline”
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Tags is saying he can't find any evidence, but the players are guilty and suspensions vacated

Thats not true, at all. He said he found plenty of evidence BUT its a management/coach problem, the players weren't AS responsible as them hence why they're just being fined while the coaches are still suspended and we still lose the draft picks.

That's not true. It was said that he found no evidence on anything bounty related on the players.
Harper41

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Tags is saying he can't find any evidence, but the players are guilty and suspensions vacated

Thats not true, at all. He said he found plenty of evidence BUT its a management/coach problem, the players weren't AS responsible as them hence why they're just being fined while the coaches are still suspended and we still lose the draft picks.

That's not true. It was said that he found no evidence on anything bounty related on the players.

Where did you read that? I've read several things stating otherwise. Its hard to quote them but just read this guys tweets, he states that more than enough evidence was found against the players.
https://twitter.com/gregaiello

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Pookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:

Where did you read that? I've read several things stating otherwise. Its hard to quote them but just read this guys tweets, he states that more than enough evidence was found against the players.

And you believe that POS??? Go look at Albert Breer and Jason La Canfora tweets
Harper41

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:

"No one could confirm he had money in his hand when he spoke" Laughing Seriously dude. Seriously? Saints fans are really looking at this entire situation with Black and Gold glasses on.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
mco65

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems so anti climatic now. Regardless, the Saints organization is paying a heavy price.. with fines, Coaches beings suspended, draft picks lost... an entire season WASTED...

The players might appear to be getting off easy but the cloud will always hang over them..
Pookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:

"No one could confirm he had money in his hand when he spoke" Laughing Seriously dude. Seriously? Saints fans are really looking at this entire situation with Black and Gold glasses on.

Maybe u should be looking at stuff like this"There was no evidence Vilma or anyone else paid any money to any player for any bounty-related hit on an opposing player in Vikings game." or go cheer for the falcons... your clearly not a saintsfan or just a [inappropriate/removed]

Last edited by Pookie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
BroncoSojia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahah I love it!

My Xbox One GT is Elway7Sharpe84
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:

Maybe u should be looking at stuff like this"There was no evidence Vilma or anyone else paid any money to any player for any bounty-related hit on an opposing player in Vikings game." or go cheer for the falcons... your cleaning not a saintsfan or a [inappropriate/removed]
\

Like he said, black and gold glasses on.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:

Maybe u should be looking at stuff like this"There was no evidence Vilma or anyone else paid any money to any player for any bounty-related hit on an opposing player in Vikings game." or go cheer for the falcons... your cleaning not a saintsfan or a [inappropriate/removed]
\

Like he said, black and gold glasses on.

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Harper41

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:

Maybe u should be looking at stuff like this"There was no evidence Vilma or anyone else paid any money to any player for any bounty-related hit on an opposing player in Vikings game." or go cheer for the falcons... your clearly not a saintsfan or just a [inappropriate/removed]

IN VIKINGS GAME Laughing Thats one game dude. This went on for numerous SEASONS. Take off the black and gold glasses, face reality.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Pookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:

IN VIKINGS GAME Laughing Thats one game dude. This went on for numerous SEASONS. Take off the black and gold glasses, face reality.

That's only one example. Obviously you haven't been keeping up with everything that's come out if your think this isn't a sham. Are you Mike Cerullo by any chance?
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pookie wrote:
Obviously you haven't been keeping up with everything that's come out if your think this isn't a sham. Are you Mike Cerullo by any chance?

Yes. It's a sham, and all us Saints fans that have accepted the fact that the Saints screwed up are all disloyal fans who don't deserve to wear black and gold gear on Sunday afternoons.

We're sorry to have disappointed you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:

That's only one example. Obviously you haven't been keeping up with everything that's come out if your think this isn't a sham. Are you Mike Cerullo by any chance?

No, you're right. The NFL is out to get us, not only does Goodell want to do away with the big bad Saints but FORMER commissioner Paul Taglibue has a bone to pick with them as well. He wasn't a big Aaron Brooks fan so this is his way of getting back at them, come on dude. Look at the BIG picture. They literally have a power point presentation of organized payouts for "cart offs", you have to be kidding me. Even if you want to argue that theirs no evidence against the players, theirs CERTAINLY evidence that this was happening, whether they can show a picture of Vilma handing out money or not is a total moot point.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Harper41

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some quotes DIRECTLY from Tagliabues ruling.
Quote:
The present appeals are a small piece of a much larger picture. Senior Saints’ coaches conceived, encouraged and directed the Program. While it included performance rewards for recovering fumbles, interceptions and the like, it also came to include higher cash incentives to“cart-off” or “knockout” an opposing player.

Quote:
Although I vacate all suspensions, I fully considered but ultimately rejected reducing the suspensions to fines of varying degrees for Hargrove, Smith and Vilma. My affirmation of Commissioner Goodell’s findings could certainly justify the issuance of fines. However, as explained in my discussion below, this entire case has been contaminated by the coaches and others in the Saints’ organization.

Quote:
Equally, in vacating the players’ suspensions I do not in any degree condone their behavior. I do not approve any of the misconduct in which Commissioner Goodell found the players to have engaged, though I do not find Fujita’s conduct equivalent to the other players.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Pookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Pookie wrote:

No, you're right. The NFL is out to get us, not only does Goodell want to do away with the big bad Saints but FORMER commissioner Paul Taglibue has a bone to pick with them as well. He wasn't a big Aaron Brooks fan so this is his way of getting back at them, come on dude. Look at the BIG picture. They literally have a power point presentation of organized payouts for "cart offs", you have to be kidding me. Even if you want to argue that theirs no evidence against the players, theirs CERTAINLY evidence that this was happening, whether they can show a picture of Vilma handing out money or not is a total moot point.

evidence that was typed up and altered from a piece of paper ,which looked like chicken scratch on it from a disgruntled former employee, that was fired for lying and not showing up to work. Yeah, let's use this as fact without question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 2 of 20

Jump to: