Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Vikings VS Texans
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Eric dunn


Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 5991
Location: San Antonio, TX
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Vikings VS Texans Reply with quote

Gonna be a great game sunday guys, i think yall will take it. 30-17

I have a question, i will be going to reliant stadium for the first time ever. Im looking for some good seats. Would yall suggest section 125 or 635 for the best gameday experience?

Thanks!
_________________

#TEDDYTHEVIKING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 29738
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

135 easily. It's always loud and people dont complain if you stand up unlike the 600 sections. (I had season tix in section 606 and people complained when I got up out my seats when the Texans was on defense.)

Also for transportation, I am not not sure if you are going to tailgate, but you need a parking pass in order to. The cheapest way to park is via cash lots around the stadium (20 bucks), or an even cheaper way is to ride the Metro rail to the stadium. (10 bucks to park and 2.50 to ride the metro rail both ways)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eric dunn


Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 5991
Location: San Antonio, TX
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think im going to tailgate this time. But i think i might go with the section 125 tickets, they are 450$ but im hoping they are worth it. Its almost in the middle of the field so im thinking it will be sweet.

Can i just pay for parking when i get there sunday morning?
_________________

#TEDDYTHEVIKING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eric dunn


Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 5991
Location: San Antonio, TX
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyways, im making my decision tomorrow. Its either gonna be in section 125 at midfield or 635.

If i can get some of yalls opinions on which would be better thatd be awesome.

Thanks again! Very Happy
_________________

#TEDDYTHEVIKING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 29738
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric dunn wrote:
I dont think im going to tailgate this time. But i think i might go with the section 125 tickets, they are 450$ but im hoping they are worth it. Its almost in the middle of the field so im thinking it will be sweet.

Can i just pay for parking when i get there sunday morning?


Only parking you can pay for when you get there Sunday is cash lots around the stadium (usually 20 bucks is the cheapest) or the Metro Rail by the stadium. (10 bucks to park and 2.50 both ways on the metro rail)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jargin


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 7038
Location: Houston, TX
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely the 125 section. Much closer to the field than any 600 section.
_________________



[quote="amazingandre"]Do me a favor and never quote me again[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 13964
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Eric dunn wrote:
I dont think im going to tailgate this time. But i think i might go with the section 125 tickets, they are 450$ but im hoping they are worth it. Its almost in the middle of the field so im thinking it will be sweet.

Can i just pay for parking when i get there sunday morning?


Only parking you can pay for when you get there Sunday is cash lots around the stadium (usually 20 bucks is the cheapest) or the Metro Rail by the stadium. (10 bucks to park and 2.50 both ways on the metro rail)


Yea, I would wing it and park in Fiesta parking lot, early in the morning though, if you wait until 9 it would be too late I think.....
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eric dunn


Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 5991
Location: San Antonio, TX
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was planning on leaving San Antonio early sun morning. And i dont mind paying the 20$ if it comes down to it.

How do you ride the metro rail? Do you park somewhere else and ride the bus to the stadium?
_________________

#TEDDYTHEVIKING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 4595
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric dunn wrote:
I was planning on leaving San Antonio early sun morning. And i dont mind paying the 20$ if it comes down to it.

How do you ride the metro rail? Do you park somewhere else and ride the bus to the stadium?


Here's a link. Looks like they upped the parking fee to $15 but the ride is free.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eric dunn


Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 5991
Location: San Antonio, TX
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Eric dunn wrote:
I was planning on leaving San Antonio early sun morning. And i dont mind paying the 20$ if it comes down to it.

How do you ride the metro rail? Do you park somewhere else and ride the bus to the stadium?


Here's a link. Looks like they upped the parking fee to $15 but the ride is free.


So where would i park my vehicle?
_________________

#TEDDYTHEVIKING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 4595
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric dunn wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
Eric dunn wrote:
I was planning on leaving San Antonio early sun morning. And i dont mind paying the 20$ if it comes down to it.

How do you ride the metro rail? Do you park somewhere else and ride the bus to the stadium?


Here's a link. Looks like they upped the parking fee to $15 but the ride is free.


So where would i park my vehicle?


http://www.ridemetro.org/SchedulesMaps/ParkRide/Fannin.aspx

Sorry forgot to include the link Laughing there's a huge parking lot that you'll enter and pay your $15 then walk to the lite rail and it takes you like a quarter mile from the stadium (rough estimate) Youll walk around the astrodome and through the tailgate.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 73234
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Houston Texans football team,

Please have mercy on our souls this coming Sunday. We understand you will need to beat us, but if it could be done in less than a humiliating fashion, we would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Long time Viking fans
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kenney


Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Posts: 11925
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
Dear Houston Texans football team,

Please have mercy on our souls this coming Sunday. We understand you will need to beat us, but if it could be done in less than a humiliating fashion, we would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Long time Viking fans



_________________
davidpalmer714 wrote:
Kenney>Everyone else on here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 73234
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, that settles that.

Peterson needs 294 yards over the next two games to surpass the all time NFL record of rushing yards in one season.

i hope he gets it in one game, the next one.



hey, i asked nicely, ya know...
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bunnyracin


Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 972
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Brooks Reed returned to practice. Good chance he will start.

-Mcclain
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group