Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 15: Seattle Seahawks @ Buffalo (Toronto) Bills
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Brown_Mamba


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 1714
Location: Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now all we can hope for is that we beat the 49ers next week and the 49ers lose to the Cardinals.
_________________

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been so mad.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11663
Location: New York
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

god i hate the Patriots Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11663
Location: New York
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tylerdouglass


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 14168
Location: Bellingham, WA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

loved the fake punt. Pete shouldn't have to act like he feels bad about it.

It's their jobs to stop him, they didn't, and it makes the game more entertaining. I'll always support that, even against the Saints.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2759
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

time for a showdown of the gods! cant wait for next week, hopefully sherm sticks around
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SwiftTexan


Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Posts: 3599
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
Now all we can hope for is that we beat the 49ers next week and the 49ers lose to the Cardinals.


I still think we make the playoffs as the 6th seed even if we lose to the 49ers. I know we'd rather beat them and win the division but I can't see them losing to the Cardinals despite their surprising victory against hte Lions.
_________________
The Ultimate Fantasy Football Challenge
FootballsFuture Fantasy Scrubs League
Discussion Thread Link
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=550031
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brown_Mamba


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 1714
Location: Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:
Now all we can hope for is that we beat the 49ers next week and the 49ers lose to the Cardinals.


I still think we make the playoffs as the 5th seed even if we lose to the 49ers. I know we'd rather beat them and win the division but I can't see them losing to the Cardinals despite their surprising victory against hte Lions.


FIFY Cool
_________________

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LftCoastPackFan


Joined: 30 Apr 2010
Posts: 746
Location: Los Angeles
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
loved the fake punt. Pete shouldn't have to act like he feels bad about it.

It's their jobs to stop him, they didn't, and it makes the game more entertaining. I'll always support that, even against the Saints.
Did Pete go to the Sean Peyton school of coaching? Neither have any class whatsoever, sad.

Rooting for you against the Niners...have some unfinished business with you guys down the road. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plush


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 1385
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The niners are just to good. I think they hand us our first home loss next week. We gotta beat the rams at home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SwiftTexan


Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Posts: 3599
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LftCoastPackFan wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
loved the fake punt. Pete shouldn't have to act like he feels bad about it.

It's their jobs to stop him, they didn't, and it makes the game more entertaining. I'll always support that, even against the Saints.
Did Pete go to the Sean Peyton school of coaching? Neither have any class whatsoever, sad.

Rooting for you against the Niners...have some unfinished business with you guys down the road. 8)


Once again - until the NFL implements a mercy rule for teams - I won't complain. The rules of engagement are simple - score as many points as you can in 60 minutes or more and stop the other team from scoring.

I don't think Pete was trying to [inappropriate/removed] anybody off - I just think he thought it was a good time to run a play he wasn't sure would work in a real game-time situation and running it when you have a healthy lead is a pretty risk-free option. Plus I think we can least afford to have any more injuries on defense so I'm all for running plays that keeps our offense on the field.
_________________
The Ultimate Fantasy Football Challenge
FootballsFuture Fantasy Scrubs League
Discussion Thread Link
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=550031
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
outside_Insider


Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Posts: 1218
Location: Calgary, AB
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
The niners are just to good. I think they hand us our first home loss next week. We gotta beat the rams at home


The Niners are very good when they dictate the style of the game. I simply don't believe they will do that. We should have won in SF, if our play calling and dropped passes weren't so bleeping awful. We are playing better than anyone in the league right now, and it will show come Sunday.
_________________


"We all we got, we all we need"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
Plush wrote:
The niners are just to good. I think they hand us our first home loss next week. We gotta beat the rams at home


The Niners are very good when they dictate the style of the game. I simply don't believe they will do that. We should have won in SF, if our play calling and dropped passes weren't so bleeping awful. We are playing better than anyone in the league right now, and it will show come Sunday.


I think that Russell Wilson has progressed sufficiently that he can upset the tempo of the 9ers. He is a legit scrambling threat and will keep the 9ers D honest. Although we won't be stopping the run, Marshawn is running like a man possessed right now and has only had ~11 carries in the past 2 games, keeping him very fresh.

Plus we we kept the game close at Candlestick. We are definitely capable of matching that and more at CenturyLink.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plush


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 1385
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
Plush wrote:
The niners are just to good. I think they hand us our first home loss next week. We gotta beat the rams at home


The Niners are very good when they dictate the style of the game. I simply don't believe they will do that. We should have won in SF, if our play calling and dropped passes weren't so bleeping awful. We are playing better than anyone in the league right now, and it will show come Sunday.


The bills and aren exactly what you would call "competitive".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shazor4


Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 1050
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe the 49ers won. Have to smash them in our place now.
_________________

Adopt a Hawk - Russell Wilson - 252 / 393 64.1% 3118 Yards 26 TD 10 INT 94 ATT 489 YDS 4 TDs

The best QB on the Seattle Seahawks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group