Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 15: Seattle Seahawks @ Buffalo (Toronto) Bills
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Week 15: Seattle Seahawks @ Buffalo (Toronto) Bills Reply with quote

Marshawn's return to Buffalo(sort of) and our last road game of the season!!

(8-5) Seattle Seahawks

VS

(5-8 ) Buffalo Bills

Our final road game should be an interesting one, considering it's not even in America. A lot of playoff implications on the line (for us, at least). I'm interested in seeing how many holding calls Giacomini gets on Mario Williams.

BOLD Predictions

Arrow Lynch rushes for over 175 yards and 2 TDs (considering Buffalo has the 28th ranked run defense)
Arrow Irvin gets 3 sacks
Arrow Kam gets his first INT of the year

Keys to victory

Arrow Run the ball down their throats. Buffalo has a horrendous run defense and we need to take full advantage of that.
Arrow Contain the run. Spiller/Jackson can light it up, and we've shown to be inconsistent against the run.
Arrow No mental errors. Playing on the road leaves me slightly anxious because we have a tendency to lose to bad teams on the road. Our road losses usually come down to 1 or 2 plays, and if this game shows to be no different, then we can't afford to have mental lapses.

PREDICTION: Seahawks 24 Bills 6
As long as we stick to our strengths, we should win this one.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
imani

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe fred jackson is out for this game....that is a huge bonus for us

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
NestlePureLife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first ever NFL game in person. Very Happy

I literally write my last final the night before so I'll be in the nosebleeds wearing my ET jersey drunk off my face causing fights with Bills fans.
NestlePureLife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:

I'm not so sure, Spiller is a small shifty back with that 5th gear that could burn us.

Every time they Bills hand the ball off I'll be clenching my [inappropriate/removed] cheeks.
CanadianHawk75

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NestlePureLife wrote:

I literally write my last final the night before so I'll be in the nosebleeds wearing my ET jersey drunk off my face causing fights with Bills fans.

I will back you up sir i will be there as well, anyone else making it to the game?
NestlePureLife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CanadianHawk75 wrote:
NestlePureLife wrote:

I will back you up sir i will be there as well, anyone else making it to the game?

Surprising number of Hawk fans in Ontario eh, I gotta get my [inappropriate/removed] from London to Toronto the morning of the game.

Ever been to these before? How's the tailgating and all that?
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NestlePureLife wrote:
CanadianHawk75 wrote:
NestlePureLife wrote:

Surprising number of Hawk fans in Ontario eh, I gotta get my [inappropriate/removed] from London to Toronto the morning of the game.

Nice touch on that.

Very much looking forward to this game. Wilson was 7 for 13 last game, granted he was pulled in the 3rd, but I think he's eager to get back out and perform at a high level. The team is in great position and really need to focus in on this game. Hopefully Shermans appeal goes well or gets pushed back further

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
CanadianHawk75

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NestlePureLife wrote:
CanadianHawk75 wrote:
NestlePureLife wrote:

First Bills in Toronto game but I did go see the Seahawks play in Buffalo in 2008 sadly Sad

Not too sure about the tailgating but I do plan on going in as soon as doors open to watch the warmups and try to hang around the sidelines for some autographs. I am in the 100 section so it should be fairly easy for me to just walk down and try to shout some guys over.

I want a Sweezy one saying "It ain't easy being Sweezy"
NestlePureLife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CanadianHawk75 wrote:
NestlePureLife wrote:
CanadianHawk75 wrote:
NestlePureLife wrote:

First Bills in Toronto game but I did go see the Seahawks play in Buffalo in 2008 sadly Sad

Not too sure about the tailgating but I do plan on going in as soon as doors open to watch the warmups and try to hang around the sidelines for some autographs. I am in the 100 section so it should be fairly easy for me to just walk down and try to shout some guys over.

I want a Sweezy one saying "It ain't easy being Sweezy"

Lucky as hell, I could only afford 500s, and even then they were marked up because of resale.

I'll just drink myself happy hahah.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:

We can be bad against backs like C.J Spiller but not having Fred Jackson hurts there depth.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bills fans (and even players) complain so much about the lack of Spiller in the offense. I don't think he'll get many touches even if he starts because of the playcalling/Chan Gailey failing as a coach.

SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Bills fans (and even players) complain so much about the lack of Spiller in the offense. I don't think he'll get many touches even if he starts because of the playcalling/Chan Gailey failing as a coach.

Fred Jackson missed Weeks 2, 3 and 11 this year (Knee injury and concussion)

Of those three games, Spiller left one (Week 3) with a shoulder injury.
So here's his stats for the 2 games in which he was the main ball carrier with only Tashard Choice coming on to give him rest.

Week 2 (vs Kansas City)
15 att 123yds 2Tds 3catches 47 yds 0Tds

Week 11 (vs Miami)
22 att 91 yds 0Tds 3 catches 39yds 0Tds

I would expect somewhere in the middle - he'll get lots of work but I doubt he averages over 8 yards a carry against us like he did against the Chiefs in Week 2. If he gets 20 carries he's almost a lock to have 100 yards - the key will be to keep him out of the endzone. The good news is their O-Line and receivers are pretty beat up so we can really load the box and stop the run - let them throw on us.
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=550031
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly I'm not to worried about this game. While Spiller can be a really good running back he often doesn't get the touches that he should and Fitzpatrick can be hit or miss. Looking for a big game for Lynch and I'm thinking it'll be 24-13 kind of game.
MAC DRE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Russ is going to have a great game and i think we will turn to the run game fairly quick after a nice lead and I could see another bug game from Marshawn and Turbin both.

SEA-28
BUF-10

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last time all of us weren't worried about a game was the Dolphins game. We saw how that turned out.

We beat the Bears the following week so I have a feeling the team overlooked the Dolphin game regardless if Pete kept them focused on Miami. It was off a bye week too so extra rest.

And everyone knows we play SF next week. I'd hate to see the same thing happen.

Hoping for a much better performance this time. Last road game of the season too.(untill playoffs of course) Wink Which is fabulous.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 1 of 21

Jump to: