Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 15: Seattle Seahawks @ Buffalo (Toronto) Bills
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sacks98


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 3834
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAC DRE wrote:
I think Russ is going to have a great game and i think we will turn to the run game fairly quick after a nice lead and I could see another bug game from Marshawn and Turbin both.

SEA-28
BUF-10


Donno if Wilson will have a big game unless he hits some deep balls because the Bills are 28th against the run.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brown_Mamba


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 1672
Location: Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seahawks are busting out the Wolf Grey uni's for this game! About time
_________________

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 1306
Location: Vancouver, Wa
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
Seahawks are busting out the Wolf Grey uni's for this game! About time
Looking forward to seeing them. I use them with blue pants all the time when i play Madden. They look amazing
_________________


Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
union hawk fan


Joined: 13 Nov 2012
Posts: 778
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
Seahawks are busting out the Wolf Grey uni's for this game! About time

Looking forward to seeing them but I wish they would've waited till the Sunday night game to bust them out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brown_Mamba


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 1672
Location: Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

union hawk fan wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:
Seahawks are busting out the Wolf Grey uni's for this game! About time

Looking forward to seeing them but I wish they would've waited till the Sunday night game to bust them out


Sunday night the 49ers are wearing their white uni's so we have to wear a dark uni. Wolf grey isn't dark.
_________________

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BillsGuy82


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 8966
Location: Niagara Falls
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Bills fans (and even players) complain so much about the lack of Spiller in the offense. I don't think he'll get many touches even if he starts because of the playcalling/Chan Gailey failing as a coach.


We have no reason to believe Spiller will be utilized properly this game and we have no answers for it. Its sad but I'm for us loosing out so we get a new regime, and vetter pick..Real talk

I do see tight game like

Hawks 20
Bills 17
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 1306
Location: Vancouver, Wa
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Bills fans (and even players) complain so much about the lack of Spiller in the offense. I don't think he'll get many touches even if he starts because of the playcalling/Chan Gailey failing as a coach.


We have no reason to believe Spiller will be utilized properly this game and we have no answers for it. Its sad but I'm for us loosing out so we get a new regime, and vetter pick..Real talk

I do see tight game like

Hawks 20
Bills 17
How well is your offense playing? It's a spread offense isn't it?
_________________


Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheDudeAbides


Joined: 19 Jan 2011
Posts: 390
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a lot more worried about this game...

http://seattle.sbnation.com/seahawks/2012/12/14/3767380/seahawks-injury-report-walter-thurmond

Thurmond doubtful? Already going without Browner. I also understand that Kam's hobbled.

So this pass-first offense will be spreading the field against Sherman, Lane and Maxwell? Who else do we have to cover 4th and 5th receivers?

Feels like #29's going to need to play out of his mind on Sunday - either that, or we'll have to win a 38-34 kind of game.
_________________


TommyC376 on the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sacks98


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 3834
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDudeAbides wrote:
I just got a lot more worried about this game...

http://seattle.sbnation.com/seahawks/2012/12/14/3767380/seahawks-injury-report-walter-thurmond

Thurmond doubtful? Already going without Browner. I also understand that Kam's hobbled.

So this pass-first offense will be spreading the field against Sherman, Lane and Maxwell? Who else do we have to cover 4th and 5th receivers?

Feels like #29's going to need to play out of his mind on Sunday - either that, or we'll have to win a 38-34 kind of game.


As long as Sherman is ok to go to cover Johnson we should be fine but i hope this injury isn't lingering we need him for the 49ers game my guess with a hamstring injury is he won't be ready for that game either.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheDudeAbides


Joined: 19 Jan 2011
Posts: 390
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
TheDudeAbides wrote:
I just got a lot more worried about this game...

http://seattle.sbnation.com/seahawks/2012/12/14/3767380/seahawks-injury-report-walter-thurmond

Thurmond doubtful? Already going without Browner. I also understand that Kam's hobbled.

So this pass-first offense will be spreading the field against Sherman, Lane and Maxwell? Who else do we have to cover 4th and 5th receivers?

Feels like #29's going to need to play out of his mind on Sunday - either that, or we'll have to win a 38-34 kind of game.



As long as Sherman is ok to go to cover Johnson we should be fine but i hope this injury isn't lingering we need him for the 49ers game my guess with a hamstring injury is he won't be ready for that game either.


We *may* let Sherman spy on Johnson in certain situations as he did against Fitz last week... but generally, since we play a fixed Right/Left corner style, #25 will be on whatever receiver they split out wide to the right. If they put Steve Johnson out to the left, it'll be Maxwell, probably.

I'm curious to see if Bradley changes his blitz timing this weekend and bases it off of whether or not Johnson's lined up on Sherman or Maxwell. Going to be interesting going back over the DVR on this one to see.
_________________


TommyC376 on the Sig


Last edited by TheDudeAbides on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sacks98


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 3834
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like that game plan at all it worked when we had Browner/Sherman or Sherman/Thurmond but now we got Lane or Maxwell playing Gus should have Sherman follow Johnson around as much as he can when lining up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26327
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not worried about it. It's time to see what jeremy lane can do. This may prove valueable going forward...as both starting CBs could be gone in the coming weeks

Get that experience
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
outside_Insider


Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Posts: 1216
Location: Calgary, AB
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img]http://seahawks.net/download/file.php?id=1845[/img]

No idea why these images never work..
_________________


"We all we got, we all we need"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sacks98


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 3834
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
[img]http://seahawks.net/download/file.php?id=1845[/img]

No idea why these images never work..


They are not working because they are protected by a site that you took them off of thats what i think anyways.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26327
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
[img]http://seahawks.net/download/file.php?id=1845[/img]

No idea why these images never work..


They are not working because they are protected by a site that you took them off of thats what i think anyways.


the url must end in "JPG" or "PNG", in order to work consistently
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 2 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group