Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday THread: Rams vs Vikings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who was the Player of the Week for week 14?
Sam Bradford: 209 yards, 1 TD
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Brandon Gibson: 6 rec, 100 yards, 1 TD
24%
 24%  [ 7 ]
Steven Jackson: 64 yards, 1 TD
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Michael Brockers: 4 tackles, 1.5 Sacks, 1 FF
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
Jo-Lunn Dunbar: 3 tackles, 1 INT
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 29

jrry32

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
SteelKing728 wrote:
Hi.

I hope the Minnesota Vikids come to play on Sunday. The real team only plays well in Minnesota. Its like watching a highschool team when Minnesota is on the road.

Our WRs suck. Michael Junkins is good for 5-8 yard passes, Devin Aromashadow is no good. Its literally like throwing to a shadow. Stephen Durrrrrrrrrrrton can only block, not catch. He has no field awareness at all. Jarius Wrong is no Percy Harvin, and Jerump "really high" Simpson is no more than a #4 WR in the NFL, and thats why he's our #1. (There are 2 reasons why Jerome Simpson is Jerump "really high").

Other than that, we field a pretty solid team, minus QB, DT, OLB, MLB, Opposite Safety to Harrison Smith, CB, 2nd string TE and Tobias Gerhart.

this game will come down to who turns the ball over less, and when Christian Ponder is your Qb, you just never know.

Good luck guys. Have fun with it.

Best of luck. We could trade you Steve Smith but the snail is blanketing him, even on the practice field, so you'd probably have to take both in the trade. It's fun watching AP it reminds me a lot of watching a young Dickerson.

Nah I don't think Smith would report, I heard that Jenkins is part snail.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
tim199009

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rf28 im sending u a fruit basket in the mail. send me your address lmao!

Every one feel free to send your Bitcoins here:
16o9K2FJ7qYtGR2mypgFnQ2ee5H3p4vnR7

Rams Rams Rams

Kanye West= the GOAT
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will certainly be a playoff like game for both teams, I can imagine. The Vikings have played some very dangerous offenses the past month, so this game might feel like a relief for a lot of Viking fans. Amendola is a good player and the type of player who could give the Vikigns fits underneath, where the Vikes struggle in coverage.

Of course, the Adrian Peterson 2000 yard watch is officially on, with an outside shot of breaking an NFL record. Peterson is 509 yards away from Dickerson's record and is 400 yards away from 2000. Peterson will need about 150 or so this week, something to watch out for. Peterson has been ridiculous for 7 weeks now. Incredible YPC and has been breaking big runs constantly. The Rams have a pretty good run defense, but it makes little difference for Peterson. He will knife through anyone, no matter the caliber of defense. Just look what he did to Seattle, despite Ponder barely managing to get 50 yards through the air.

The Vikings have struggled on the road, but they do play better indoors so something has to give.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
This will certainly be a playoff like game for both teams, I can imagine. The Vikings have played some very dangerous offenses the past month, so this game might feel like a relief for a lot of Viking fans. Amendola is a good player and the type of player who could give the Vikigns fits underneath, where the Vikes struggle in coverage.

Of course, the Adrian Peterson 2000 yard watch is officially on, with an outside shot of breaking an NFL record. Peterson is 509 yards away from Dickerson's record and is 400 yards away from 2000. Peterson will need about 150 or so this week, something to watch out for. Peterson has been ridiculous for 7 weeks now. Incredible YPC and has been breaking big runs constantly. The Rams have a pretty good run defense, but it makes little difference for Peterson. He will knife through anyone, no matter the caliber of defense. Just look what he did to Seattle, despite Ponder barely managing to get 50 yards through the air.

The Vikings have struggled on the road, but they do play better indoors so something has to give.

After the Rams, Vikings play @Houston and then play Greenbay, If he breaks Dickerson's record he definitely earned going up against them to end the season.
jrry32

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:

Michael Brockers says, "FEED ME MORE!"

STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:

Michael Brockers says, "FEED ME MORE!"

From ProfootballFocus:

"Unstoppable Force"

"He’s had a slow start since coming back from injury in Week 4, but first-round pick Michael Brockers (+6.Cool put together his best game of the season. He had little trouble shedding the blocks of Buffalo’s makeshift offensive line, recording career highs in tackles (five) and stops (six) and tying his career high in QB disruptions (five). He did all of this on his just 38 plays, his second-lowest snap count of the season (though that was mostly due to the low play count of the Bills’ offense). He was so destructive that both LT Cordy Glenn and Andy Levitre were handed their lowest grades of the season. Brockers still hasn’t missed a tackle since his debut in Week 4, and if he can consistently play anywhere near this level in the future the Rams look to have struck gold in the draft."

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/12/11/refo-rams-bills-week-14/
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
Hi.

I hope the Minnesota Vikids come to play on Sunday. The real team only plays well in Minnesota. Its like watching a highschool team when Minnesota is on the road.

Our WRs suck. Michael Junkins is good for 5-8 yard passes, Devin Aromashadow is no good. Its literally like throwing to a shadow. Stephen Durrrrrrrrrrrton can only block, not catch. He has no field awareness at all. Jarius Wrong is no Percy Harvin, and Jerump "really high" Simpson is no more than a #4 WR in the NFL, and thats why he's our #1. (There are 2 reasons why Jerome Simpson is Jerump "really high").

yet this is like reading something from a grade school kid. silly nicknames and all.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: Gameday THread: Rams vs Vikings Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
Ramsfan28 wrote:
Vikings

Why would you use someone that is obviously from Missourri to represent the the Vikings?

I live in Joplin for 6 months back in 1996. My parents fearing that everyone was brother, sister, and cousin in that town moved us back to Florida.

And....why would you type like someone that is obviously from Missouri? Wink

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: Gameday THread: Rams vs Vikings Reply with quote

Ramsfan28 wrote:
Vikefan79 wrote:
Ramsfan28 wrote:
Vikings

Why would you use someone that is obviously from Missourri to represent the the Vikings?

I live in Joplin for 6 months back in 1996. My parents fearing that everyone was brother, sister, and cousin in that town moved us back to Florida.

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:41 am Post subject: Re: Gameday THread: Rams vs Vikings
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: Gameday THread: Rams vs Vikings Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
Ramsfan28 wrote:
Vikefan79 wrote:
Ramsfan28 wrote:
Vikings

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:41 am Post subject: Re: Gameday THread: Rams vs Vikings

As someone that stays out that late, yet has the inner compulsion to check the forums and involve their inner football nerd no matter what they're doing, I completely understand and retract that comment sir

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides Peterson who can we leave behind after the game so we can take Laurinitis with us?
jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
Besides Peterson who can we leave behind after the game so we can take Laurinitis with us?

I'd happily do that straight up. Love James but he hasn't been elite this year. Was excellent against the Bills though. Hope that JL shows up, not the JL from earlier in the year who was missing tackles and failing to attack the seams.

SteelKing728

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Steven Jackson under 100 yards from getting 10,000 yards in his career?

Minnesota's defense has had trouble with RBs this year (or so it seems? We give up big runs at times), so i wouldn't be surprised if Jackson does reach that milestone.

How has Daryl Richardson looked? Is he the future at RB for you guys?

Not your typical Vikings anymore.
El ramster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/23976/passing_splits.html

Check that stat out.. Sam is 33-36 from 20+ yards?

I don't follow. Sexxy rating too with 7 tds and 3 picks.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:

Depends who you ask, considering some around here think he isn't a good MLB and needs to be at SLB. Shocked

SteelKing728 wrote:
Isn't Steven Jackson under 100 yards from getting 10,000 yards in his career?

Minnesota's defense has had trouble with RBs this year (or so it seems? We give up big runs at times), so i wouldn't be surprised if Jackson does reach that milestone.

How has Daryl Richardson looked? Is he the future at RB for you guys?

Daryl Richardson hasn't gotten as many carries in the last few weeks. Being a rookie RB, I think he may be worn out a bit. I like the potential him and Pead have going into next year. Hopefully Jackson stays next year though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 2 of 21

Jump to: