Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WEEK 15 SNF: The Superfreak Returns - 49ers Vs. Pats
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 22590
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: WEEK 15 SNF: The Superfreak Returns - 49ers Vs. Pats Reply with quote

Patriots prob. feeling higher than the rocky mountains after that win, but here comes the super freak. Story of the week - the return of the one and only. Randy brings his Moss Swag back to Foxboro....








^Gees Brady, keep it in the pants. We knows hes a stud on the field but for real Laughing

Too bad he returns with a different team. Laughing









Bay area boys, yo know your my NFC team, but this week you get the best. (Not) Sorry, Randy & 9er Fans. Yall dont know whats coming. If you think you know whats good, youre in for a surprise. Thinking you can play recent 9er ball and leave foxboro with a win is a hilarious mistake. I expect Harbaugh and co. to not realize they need a huge boost this coming week in order to beat us. Rather, they think sqeaking out wins over decent at best teams proves their might. In other words



What a hilarious, pathetic mistake.

Patriots 52, SF 15

Sorry SF, but WE GONNA WIN BIG


_________________
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear


Last edited by NextBigThing on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sciz


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 15784
Location: Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


this thread wasnt yours to make.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaymun


Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Posts: 1181
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riding NBT's gameday threads all the way to a first round bye Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plat


Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 1447
Location: 905
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be similar to the Texans game but the Niners D will keep it a little bit more competitive for a little while longer...28-10

Kaep is in for a rude awakening
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tzimisce


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 46955
Location: Tuntmore Tower
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:

this thread wasnt yours to make.
Mad
_________________

BlaqOptic wrote:
I dont care that that little girl was adorable... I'll punch her in the face!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
samgurl775


Joined: 09 Oct 2009
Posts: 11451
Location: Lake Tahoe, NV
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to win this game. Do you know how much ridicule I will face if we lose? Biggest game of the year for me Laughing
_________________

Troy Brown wrote:
But thing is, you're like half-girl. You like sports and seemingly think logically.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nihc


Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Posts: 3355
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:

this thread wasnt yours to make.


plagiarism!


_________________


2014 Adopt-a-Patriot - Dominique Easley
Tackles: 0 | Sacks: 0 | QB Hits: 0 | TFL: 0 | Fumble Recoveries: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Richter


Joined: 11 Feb 2010
Posts: 12249
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
We need to win this game. Do you know how much ridicule I will face if we lose? Biggest game of the year for me :lol:

The 49ers fans out here are all bandwagoners anyway. Most of the people I've talked to act like the 49ers just entered the realm of relevance last year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9097
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moss catches 2 passes for below 30 yards. Fans will boo him.
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samgurl775


Joined: 09 Oct 2009
Posts: 11451
Location: Lake Tahoe, NV
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
samgurl775 wrote:
We need to win this game. Do you know how much ridicule I will face if we lose? Biggest game of the year for me Laughing
The 49ers fans out here are all bandwagoners anyway. Most of the people I've talked to act like the 49ers just entered the realm of relevance last year.
You don't understand. Two of my ex boyfriends (and someone I was involved with but never technically dated) are huge 49ers fans. One of them still texts me every time the Patriots lose just to rub it in. They will never let me forget it if we lose Laughing
_________________

Troy Brown wrote:
But thing is, you're like half-girl. You like sports and seemingly think logically.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tzimisce


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 46955
Location: Tuntmore Tower
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
Richter wrote:
samgurl775 wrote:
We need to win this game. Do you know how much ridicule I will face if we lose? Biggest game of the year for me Laughing
The 49ers fans out here are all bandwagoners anyway. Most of the people I've talked to act like the 49ers just entered the realm of relevance last year.
You don't understand. Two of my ex boyfriends (and someone I was involved with but never technically dated) are huge 49ers fans. One of them still texts me every time the Patriots lose just to rub it in. They will never let me forget it if we lose Laughing
You sure know how to pick 'em. Laughing
_________________

BlaqOptic wrote:
I dont care that that little girl was adorable... I'll punch her in the face!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
samgurl775


Joined: 09 Oct 2009
Posts: 11451
Location: Lake Tahoe, NV
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
samgurl775 wrote:
Richter wrote:
samgurl775 wrote:
We need to win this game. Do you know how much ridicule I will face if we lose? Biggest game of the year for me Laughing
The 49ers fans out here are all bandwagoners anyway. Most of the people I've talked to act like the 49ers just entered the realm of relevance last year.
You don't understand. Two of my ex boyfriends (and someone I was involved with but never technically dated) are huge 49ers fans. One of them still texts me every time the Patriots lose just to rub it in. They will never let me forget it if we lose Laughing
You sure know how to pick 'em. Laughing
At least they were all big football fans Wink
_________________

Troy Brown wrote:
But thing is, you're like half-girl. You like sports and seemingly think logically.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Third Rider


Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 10201
Location: Running up the score on your favorite team
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we get similar results as tonight I am cool with NBT making these threads. Laughing
_________________
If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you won't be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 22590
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nihc wrote:
Sciz wrote:

this thread wasnt yours to make.


plagiarism!






_________________
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChazStandard


Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 3833
Location: The bandwagon, hop on up!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nihc wrote:
Sciz wrote:

this thread wasnt yours to make.


plagiarism!



Ok...this has been driving me crazy for a week now: what the hell movie is this from?!?
_________________
Quote:
Well, I'm the President of the Howdy Doody Circus Army!


Adopt-a-Pat 2014: Robert Gronkowski TE
Rec: 8 Yards: 72 TDs: 1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 1 of 75

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group