Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers v Cowboys GDT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greene91fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Steelers v Cowboys GDT Reply with quote

DO or DIE WEEK 15

@

Where:

When:
16 December 2012 @4:25 EST
Records:
Steelers 7-6
Dallas 7-6
News
Dez Bryant done?
Buh-bye Willie C.

Prediction....uggh

Of course we have started a rich tradition around here with our gameday threads in the form of "Random Hotties". That said, I would like to take this opportunity express my gratitude to Cowboy Nation for one great scene on the Dallas sidelines ever since I can remember.

For the record, I still hope we beat the cowboys so bad their cheerleaders get put on IR Very Happy

moving on...

Thanks Lysar529 for the sig!

"Arguing with some people is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. The more you do it, the more you realize the pig is enjoying it."
JustPlainNasty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yahoo reporting about confrontation between Ratliff and Jerry Jones.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/jerry-jones-had-volcanic-confrontation-player-cowboys-locker-180552579--nfl.html

...you have a forum resume?
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=15239538#15239538

Sup.

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustPlainNasty wrote:
Yahoo reporting about confrontation between Ratliff and Jerry Jones.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/jerry-jones-had-volcanic-confrontation-player-cowboys-locker-180552579--nfl.html
i heard that. If be awesome if he was cut next year. I'd love to get Ratliff off the cowboys and out of the division. This just proves what a arse Jones is, I'd hate to work for him in any capacity or play for him. It's the way Dan Snyder used to act when he first became the skins owner. Dan has been better since Gibbs 2.0 though.

Here is some news that will make Steelers and skins fans alike happy.

Dez Bryant might have torn ligaments in his finger and could miss the rest of the season. Shocked

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cowboys-wr-dez-bryant-could-miss-rest-season-221257530--nfl.html

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JustPlainNasty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought this was funny from the Dallas forum GDT

Matts4313 wrote:
The worst part of playing the Steelers in Dallas is the fact that they take over our stadium. Might as well hand out terrible towels at the gates. Rolling Eyes

...you have a forum resume?
DaBoys

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How ya doin, fellers

Matts4313 wrote:
I agree with daboys, some of you might be insane.

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
BTW, DaBoys wins this thread.
at23steelers

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
How ya doin, fellers

Better now that you joined our GDT!
stillersenat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustPlainNasty wrote:

Matts4313 wrote:
The worst part of playing the Steelers in Dallas is the fact that they take over our stadium. Might as well hand out terrible towels at the gates. Rolling Eyes

I didn't think it happened in Dallas. It's a little too far away for the traveling fans and the Cowboys have a strong enough fanbase to prevent such invasions.

CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
DaBoys

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm only in here about once every four years. Nice place you got here. I licked the ladies at the door. I mean 'liked.' It was a nice touch. Here's to a clean, hard fought game, with a few BS defenseless receiver calls. I wish it could be settled by the winner of a Jason Witten, Heath Miller fight. Or a Doug Free vs. A ton of steel falling on his head, fight(obviously the Cowboys loose this battle, but it's an investment really)

Anyway, see ya around...

Matts4313 wrote:

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
DaBoys

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
JustPlainNasty wrote:

Matts4313 wrote:

I didn't think it happened in Dallas. It's a little too far away for the traveling fans and the Cowboys have a strong enough fanbase to prevent such invasions.

You'll be surprised....

Matts4313 wrote:

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we beat the Cowboys in Dallas, I think Ill love them all offseason, because they beat the Bengals and this is a must win for us.

I have little faith that this team can travel there and win this game. Not out of the question, but not likely.

We could barely beat KC traveling there, and the Cowboys are better.

31-27 Cowboys....they win on a late game TD drive.

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
at23steelers

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
If we beat the Cowboys in Dallas, I think Ill love them all offseason, because they beat the Bengals and this is a must win for us.

I have little faith that this team can travel there and win this game. Not out of the question, but not likely.

You know we play down to competition though. I mean you could also say we beat the Giants away and the Giants are better than the Cowboys. It will be really challenging to match their depth at WR without Ike playing. I see our offense getting into a rhythm, moreso than Chargers game. Our team is up-and-down, and after every loss to an embarrassing team (Raiders, Browns, and Titans) we have won the next game. Look for our team to be motivated and somehow pull this out. Steelers 24 Cowboys 21.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at23steelers wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

You know we play down to competition though. I mean you could also say we beat the Giants away and the Giants are better than the Cowboys. It will be really challenging to match their depth at WR without Ike playing. I see our offense getting into a rhythm, moreso than Chargers game. Our team is up-and-down, and after every loss to an embarrassing team (Raiders, Browns, and Titans) we have won the next game. Look for our team to be motivated and somehow pull this out. Steelers 24 Cowboys 21.

We play down to the compeition, but we usually do get wins we need to stay alive....like the Ravens game. If we lost that we would be done right now, most likely.

I do think we can win this game. The thing that scares me is we havent done well in games where we had to travel to the midwest and west coast.

Then again, we just got crushed at home, so maybe we are changing it up. Cool

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
at23steelers

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
at23steelers wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

We play down to the compeition, but we usually do get wins we need to stay alive....like the Ravens game. If we lost that we would be done right now, most likely.

I do think we can win this game. The thing that scares me is we havent done well in games where we had to travel to the midwest and west coast.

Then again, we just got crushed at home, so maybe we are changing it up. Cool

Yeah, see!! The Steelers want to keep the fans on their toes and make every game more important than the last one. That's how they get people to watch the games! Those selfish..... Cool
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:

redskins beat them on thanksgiving day...

I don't understand this play down to the competition mumbo jumbo...

It's the NFL, not college. Every team in the NFL has great athletes and is good. The parity in the league is better than any other major sport.

Any given Sunday boys. No playing down to competition cliche crap IMO

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: