Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Are we blaming Chan for not running into more 8 man fronts?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdavls17

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl that is exactly how I feel about Gailey.

I also have noticed that the bills hire vanilla, quiet coaches. They show zero emotion. Yes Rex Ryan is annoying but he shows passion for his team to win and gets in the players faces and get them going, same goes with Harbough (niners), and Greg Schiano from TB. I think the bills need someone like that, if you get a quiet coach then the players start giving up and i think a coach like those guys will put some fight back in the players.

Thanks Max
DKTurtle51

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it really matter what the supposed weakness of the Rams defense was? We had success running the football despite a stacked box. We struggled passing the ball despite space in the backfield. So do I blame him for abandoning what was working and going with what wasn't? Regardless of circumstance, yes I do.

Coach and QB need to be upgraded. The fact that Fitz wasn't able to carve up the Rams who sold out to stop the run isn't good enough. The fact that Gailey continues to try and ride Fitz despite his struggles also isn't good enough.

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DKTurtle51 wrote:
Does it really matter what the supposed weakness of the Rams defense was? We had success running the football despite a stacked box. We struggled passing the ball despite space in the backfield. So do I blame him for abandoning what was working and going with what wasn't? Regardless of circumstance, yes I do.

Coach and QB need to be upgraded. The fact that Fitz wasn't able to carve up the Rams who sold out to stop the run isn't good enough. The fact that Gailey continues to try and ride Fitz despite his struggles also isn't good enough.

This says bit all.. Nix /Gailey and Fitz should all be gone IMO
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
DKTurtle51 wrote:

Nix has brought in Spiller, Urbik, Pears, Carrington, Dareus, Nelson, Chandler, Mario Williams, Gilmour, and Glenn to name a few. He has also re-sign Johnson, Wood and Jackson. IMO Nix shouldn't go anywhere and despite his confidence in Gailey we are lucky to have him.

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
DKTurtle51 wrote:

Nix has brought in Spiller, Urbik, Pears, Carrington, Dareus, Nelson, Chandler, Mario Williams, Gilmour, and Glenn to name a few. He has also re-sign Johnson, Wood and Jackson. IMO Nix shouldn't go anywhere and despite his confidence in Gailey we are lucky to have him.

I, too, think Nix should stay on, but hope Whaley is given more responsibility...anything to keep him involved and on our staff. I just can't string together a number of things Nix has done that has disappointed me. Certainly not going to badmouth him on his drafts because, although not perfect, whose is?!? Everyone misses on some early round picks...just the nature of the game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: