Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 15: Washington Redskins @ Cleveland Browns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DCRED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
Marcus21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
I won't eat crow about Cousins because our secondary talent still sucks and if we had a better nickel cb we may have won a few more games earlier this season.

Am I glad cousins is doing well? Yeah. So we can trade him for a late 1st or 2nd rounder and draft the DB or Rt that we should have drafts in the 2012 draft with that selection. Razz

Rex Grossman doesnt win that game....just sayn!!!!! Cousins was a really smart pick.

I couldn't agree more. There's absolutely no way Sexy Rexy wins us that game. My dad said it well: We didn't need Cousins to WIN the game, but we did need him to NOT LOSE the game. He did just that.

True! The game was won largely due to Cousins' mobilty and accuracy on some bootlegs and some great throws on the move-- And he made great decisions after a shaky start. Some things that would not have been possible for Rex
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You spanked us like we were naughty boys. It hurt. Crying or Very sad

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cousins said to rg3 as the game was ending, now take this team to the playoffs. You gotta love Kirk Cool

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/orthopedic_surgeon_robert_griffin_iii_has_a_3_or_4_week_knee_injury/12415837

Quote:
Redskins.com Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Samuel Sanders told The Sports Reports on ESPN 980 in Washington D.C. that Robert Griffin III’s LCL sprain is a three or four-week injury. “My answer is going to be based on the report that he has a grade one LCL sprain and that the rest of the knee is OK,” said Dr. Sanders. “I haven’t had the ability to examine him or review the MRI. Generally the literature will say it’s a one to two week injury.

However, and I know fans don’t want to hear this but, generally in my opinion a three or four week injury. That doesn’t mean he won’t be able to play earlier. But, this generally takes about three to four weeks to heal.” I still believe Griffin will miss this week’s game against the Browns.
not good news coming from the Orthepic Surgeon
also predicted not to worry with cousins starting! : shock: Cool two doctors including James Andrews didnt ok griffin to even suit up.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Cousins said to rg3 as the game was ending, now take this team to the playoffs. You gotta love Kirk Cool

Lol that Rocks : I love when players said "He has ice in his veins" Twisted Evil
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
also predicted not to worry with cousins starting! : shock: Cool two doctors including James Andrews didnt ok griffin to even suit up.

Yes you did surprisingly Shocked agree that we would be fine with Cousins- --still can't get over us having Andrews on our sidelines either Laughing We have been begging for better doctors out there. SO Glad they did this !!!
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
also predicted not to worry with cousins starting! : shock: Cool and two doctors including James Andrews didnt ok griffin to even suit up.

Yes you did surprisingly Shocked agree that we would be fine with Cousins- --still can't get over us having Andrews on our sidelines either Laughing We have been begging for better doctors out there. SO Glad they did this !!!
yeah. I'm really stoked about our future. Even this D is coming together ever since the bye. They're doing enough to win. That's been a huge difference. If our D had been playing this well the first 1/2 of the season we'd have 10 or 11 wins.

DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
also predicted not to worry with cousins starting! : shock: Cool and two doctors including James Andrews didnt ok griffin to even suit up.

yeah. I'm really stoked about our future. Even this D is coming together ever since the bye. They're doing enough to win. That's been a huge difference. If our D had been playing this well the first 1/2 of the season we'd have 10 or 11 wins.

How much of that can be credited to R. Morris and how much to Haslett I wonder? The D set up our Offense with a couple of Nice TO's, but part of that was the Browns having to play catch up with our Offense still striking and hitting the big plays. We were another run away from putting up 45 honestly.

The way I see starting Cousins was: We got to tune-up our Amazing Ferrari and took the ZR-1 for a spin.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

How much of that can be credited to R. Morris and how much to Haslett I wonder? The D set up our Offense with a couple of Nice TO's, but part of that was the Browns having to play catch up with our Offense still striking and hitting the big plays. We were another run away from putting up 45 honestly.

The way I see starting Cousins was: We got to tune-up our Amazing Ferrari and took the ZR-1 for a spin.
Hasslet is the coordinator. He draws up the D, he puts in the blitzes, makes the call. Raheem Moreis is just a position coach- he deals with the DBs and this is his first year dealing with a 3-4 D.

Hasslet is the one who's gotten this D on track

Ktizzzlee21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll just say this because i was at that games, browns fans were soooo mad at the end of the game. The stadium was more than half empty mid 4th quarter. i even got a beer thrown at me after cheering for a touchdown..but i loved every minute of it Cool

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ktizzzlee21 wrote:
i'll just say this because i was at that games, browns fans were soooo mad at the end of the game. The stadium was more than half empty mid 4th quarter. i even got a beer thrown at me after cheering for a touchdown..but i loved every minute of it Cool

Way to.stand strong. A lot of browns fans were way to over confident lol. I'm glad to put a stop to all that.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins-v-browns/2012/12/16/9bfe2f2e-47aa-11e2-b6f0-e851e741d196_gallery.html#photo=1

Guys I had to post a link to these pics.. Some of them are really incredible. The motion captured in a few of them is Amazing. You can see our guys Literally flying around!!
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins-v-browns/2012/12/16/9bfe2f2e-47aa-11e2-b6f0-e851e741d196_gallery.html#photo=1

Guys I had to post a link to these pics.. Some of them are really incredible. The motion captured in a few of them is Amazing. You can see our guys Literally flying around!!
cool Cool Thanks. I love seeing our run defense stone Richardson. I wish we could have done it a few more times though I side the 5...

You know, I noticed NFL.com finally updated their weight on Cofield. They have him at 318 lbs! Very Happy

THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classy Browns fans Confused
Quote:
Relatives of Redskins linebacker London Fletcher apparently were involved in an altercation with Browns fans at Sunday's game in Cleveland that resulted in the arrest of three family members.

According to reports, Fletcher's family was harassed after the Redskins' 38-21 win and stadium security intervened with Tasers.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-roundup-robert-griffin-iii-003049673--nfl.html

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Classy Browns fans Confused
Quote:
Relatives of Redskins linebacker London Fletcher apparently were involved in an altercation with Browns fans at Sunday's game in Cleveland that resulted in the arrest of three family members.

According to reports, Fletcher's family was harassed after the Redskins' 38-21 win and stadium security intervened with Tasers.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-roundup-robert-griffin-iii-003049673--nfl.html

Don't start that rubbish. Every team has fans like that and you know it.

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 36 of 37

Jump to: