Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 15: Washington Redskins @ Cleveland Browns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is also a must win for the Browns. We win and geta couple of results go our way we control the wild card race. 8-8 looks like it will do it and if it does and we are one of the 8-8 teams we have every tie breaker Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
braylonsHands wrote:
mike23md wrote:
The Browns are lacking outside pass rushers as Frostee Rucker is garbage and they are looking to upgrade his position in the draft. They are also in need of OLB's but the ILB spot is locked down with DQwell Jackson.

I think that our OL can handle the front 4 of the Browns and we can actually run the ball. That is going to be the key to the game, run the ball to set up the pass.

Browns are tied for 7th in sacks and the Skins are 28th. Our Dline is fine, and although a pure pass rusher is what we may be looking for, our Dline is one of the better ones in the NFL. I think if RG3 was playing, the Browns could be in trouble and would most likely lose.

Let me remind you that the Browns with Haden have only lost 1-2 games all year. That suspension really hurt the team.

If RG3 doesn't play, I don't see the Skins winning this game if Shurmer does as well has he has over the past 5 games. The Browns are trapped in the best division in football.

Dont get me wrong, Sheard and Rubin are great players. Thomas helps to balance it out, but Frostee Rucker just not that good.

Ruckers got 4 sacks and is pretty good against the run. Wouldn't agree with you there.

Nor would I agree with the statement that Sheard is a great player. He's getting better but he has to finish more often.

The strength of our DL? Our DTs. Taylor, Rubin, Winn and Hughes are a fantastic young corps and I wouldn't trade them for any team's DTs and I truly mean that.
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7-7

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
TruSkinsFan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
7-7

I've notice that you always show the Skins records and then add a lose to the record like why whats your reason? Just asking...
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TruSkinsFan wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
7-7

I've notice that you always show the Skins records and then add a lose to the record like why whats your reason? Just asking...

BECAUSE once he started it ,,and we started winning, now he has to keep up as a COUNTER JINX!!! ahahaha Wink
TruSkinsFan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
TruSkinsFan wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
7-7

BECAUSE once he started it ,,and we started winning, now he has to keep up as a COUNTER JINX!!! ahahaha Wink

OH YEEEAH TRUUUE TRUUUE LOL Very Happy
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="turtle28"]
Quote:
Morris and even Royster- if they use him to spell Morris some have proven they are very patient- one cut runners, and wait for the holes to open in the zone stretch play. That isn't changing.

Cousins is a pretty athletic guy. Far more athletic than Grossman was last year in this offense. Cousins will look good in the boot legs off the zone run action IMO.

Haha I didn't see your previous post when I posted above. I guess we are thinking the exact same way about this game Laughing
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Morris and even Royster- if they use him to spell Morris some have proven they are very patient- one cut runners, and wait for the holes to open in the zone stretch play. That isn't changing.

Cousins is a pretty athletic guy. Far more athletic than Grossman was last year in this offense. Cousins will look good in the boot legs off the zone run action IMO.

Haha I didn't see your previous post when I posted above. I guess we are thinking the exact same way about this game Laughing
fo shizzle Laughing Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
7-7

8-6

Double option end around counter jinx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
TruSkinsFan wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
7-7

Does noone know the "no hitter" rule ???

AntiSuperstar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I actually think the Browns have more talent on defense than most of the teams the Redskins have faced. Frankly I think the Browns Defensive Tackle rotation will be hard for the interior line of Washington to get any movement on. They're athletic and powerful so they might be a huge problem. This is not a team you want to underestimate though, their defense is better than the teams Washington has been beating.
Ktizzzlee21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its gonna be real cold this weekend...i would know, i'll be freezing my [inappropriate/removed] off at browns stadium this sunday. if rg3 isnt 100 percent it'll be interesting how he does...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiSuperstar wrote:
Yeah, I actually think the Browns have more talent on defense than most of the teams the Redskins have faced. Frankly I think the Browns Defensive Tackle rotation will be hard for the interior line of Washington to get any movement on. They're athletic and powerful so they might be a huge problem. This is not a team you want to underestimate though, their defense is better than the teams Washington has been beating.

This^^ I keep saying that NO game is a gimme. The Browns are a good football team. They are in the hunt for the playoffs just like we are!

hornbybrown

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
TruSkinsFan wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
7-7

Doesn't matter what you guys do. I stopped drinking 3 weeks ago. Browns are 3-0 since 3 weeks ago.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
TruSkinsFan wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
7-7

Doesn't matter what you guys do. I stopped drinking 3 weeks ago. Browns are 3-0 since 3 weeks ago.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS.

Here's hoping they give you a reason to start again Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 2 of 37

Jump to: