Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs New England Patriots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Takes It?
49ers
52%
 52%  [ 21 ]
Patriots
47%
 47%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 40

SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:

At least give me a chance.......

Since we're a duo and all, I gotta even it out a bit, even if it means shooting myself in the foot Laughing

I can't stop laughing at UofM's gifs though. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How in the world is this an illegal hit? A $21,000.00 hit! Granted, I maxed out as a player in high school but it's textbook if you ask me. Mask (not hat) to the shoulder/chest, wrap up and drive through. It's a violent sport but that is a big part of the draw for me. Same with boxing and MMA. Were going to be litigated to the point of watching male synchronized swimming on Monday nights. sigh...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
How in the world is this an illegal hit? A $21,000.00 hit! Granted, I maxed out as a player in high school but it's textbook if you ask me. Mask (not hat) to the shoulder/chest, wrap up and drive through. It's a violent sport but that is a big part of the draw for me. Same with boxing and MMA. Were going to be litigated to the point of watching male synchronized swimming on Monday nights. sigh...

I agree, I guess i can understand the flag because its a bang bang play but for the league to review it and then still fine it sux

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbrown wrote:
Psychlone wrote:

I agree, I guess i can understand the flag because its a bang bang play but for the league to review it and then still fine it sux

he barely grazed his chin... the only way u can tackle someone like that and not graze their chin is if Dashon was a ninja turtle. grazing their chin is such a lame call, he wasnt aiming for the head
neezy007

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DANG WHAT A HIT! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Gridirongreat#9

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiger9er08 wrote:
sbrown wrote:
Psychlone wrote:

he barely grazed his chin... the only way u can tackle someone like that and not graze their chin is if Dashon was a ninja turtle. grazing their chin is such a lame call, he wasnt aiming for the head

They called it a hit on a "Defensless player." The new rules state that after a player catches the ball, he can only be hit after he makes a football move i.e. turn up field, stick a hand out for a stiff-arm or some sort of change of direction. No more "WoooHit" football. ITs BS if you ask me.

DirtyJersey9er wrote:
I wish the friends of some girls I've talked to at bars/clubs were this bad at blocking.
neezy007

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^ Ugh that makes me sick.
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward, that's his third time. A few more and he's going to face a suspension
Sad

new sig... sorry alex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83
Page 83 of 83

Jump to: