Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DS's 4.1 Mock. All Senior picks. Lots of NEW names too.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DawgSoldier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
idk people can call me a hater or what but I just dont see anyhtign elite about T'eo I think he will be a good LB but I dont think he is ever going to be near the top of his position in the NFL
flip side question. Who did you think would be elite at LB and actually was/is Question

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgSoldier wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
idk people can call me a hater or what but I just dont see anyhtign elite about T'eo I think he will be a good LB but I dont think he is ever going to be near the top of his position in the NFL
flip side question. Who did you think would be elite at LB and actually was/is Question
Since I have been following the draft Patrick Willis, guy was an athletic nightmare, and played nasty and pissed off. T'eo's hype is built alot around his intangibles. Is he a good tackler yes, does he have great athletic ability, he doesnt have great sideline to sideline speed. I still feel Kuechly is a better prospect than him but I dont think Kuechly will be an elite LB, will he be good yes he will, are either of them going to be someon you have to gameplan for in the NFL I dont believe so

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

DawgSoldier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Since I have been following the draft Patrick Willis, guy was an athletic nightmare, and played nasty and pissed off. T'eo's hype is built alot around his intangibles. Is he a good tackler yes, does he have great athletic ability, he doesnt have great sideline to sideline speed. I still feel Kuechly is a better prospect than him but I dont think Kuechly will be an elite LB, will he be good yes he will, are either of them going to be someon you have to gameplan for in the NFL I dont believe so

Willis is beast and very instinctive. I think Te'o is just as instinctive only slightly less physically gifted.

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgSoldier wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Willis is beast and very instinctive. I think Te'o is just as instinctive only slightly less physically gifted.

Patrick Willis had touched 4.3 speed at his size, I'm srry but t'eo is not anywhere near as athletic

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Patrick Willis had touched 4.3 speed at his size, I'm srry but t'eo is not anywhere near as athletic

Willis listed time was a 4.51 at the combine. Pro-day times are suspect and not official.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Willis listed time was a 4.51 at the combine. Pro-day times are suspect and not official.

Ok even if we go by that t'eo still is not near the athlete that Willis is

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Based on what? Your eye?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Based on what? Your eye?

Tell you what when Manti T'eo chases an NFL wide receiver running free down the sideline then I will concede that he is as fast and athletic as P-willie

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

nugpimpen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teo is a beast, but NO WHERE NEAR Willis as an athlete.

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:

Might be less than 5 guys in the history of the game like P-Willy.

#FreeJoshGordon
BwickBrownie wrote:
looks like Ditch's infinite wisdom is correct again.
Reginaldm9

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

Might be less than 5 guys in the history of the game like P-Willy.

This train of thought is why the only jersey I currently own is adorned by his name.

Adopt-a-Brown: Joe Haden
Stats: 1 big fat pay day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: