Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New Offensive Coordinator
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverLining

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that the search to fill our OC job is a little disappointing. It's like everybody out there doesn't want the challenge that comes along with coaching for the Raiders. I hope Martz doesn't get the job, to me it would be another lost season if we do bring him in.
blancanieve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverLining wrote:
I have to say that the search to fill our OC job is a little disappointing. It's like everybody out there doesn't want the challenge that comes along with coaching for the Raiders. I hope Martz doesn't get the job, to me it would be another lost season if we do bring him in.

Sometimes i wonder if RM even has a clue what type of team he wants to assemble.
3 MILE LYLE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read that Peyton got a new forehead wiper.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/18/peyton-manning-gets-a-new-position-coach-greg-knapp/
SilverLining

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an OC Greg Knapp sucks. As a positional coach like QB coach he is actually pretty good. He did a good job with Shaub in Houston. I'm sure if the Broncos are good again next season he will get more credit than he deserves and somebody else will be dumb enough to hire him as an OC.
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiders hire Greg Olson to be OC.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=511272
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
"ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Stanford offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton is a leading candidate to become the Colts' next offensive coordinator."

grrrr this is really getting annoying.

And have you ever even heard of Pep? Was he instrumental in creating Stanford's offense or was he just a caretaker of a system already in place? Do you know what his previous experience was before Stanford? What has he ever done of significance? So why the annoyance?

Raider X hooked me with the sig
BNich0622

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverLining wrote:
As an OC Greg Knapp sucks. As a positional coach like QB coach he is actually pretty good. He did a good job with Shaub in Houston. I'm sure if the Broncos are good again next season he will get more credit than he deserves and somebody else will be dumb enough to hire him as an OC.

How can anyone coaching Manning be given credit? The guy has been proven for years and years. He doesn't necessarily need any coaching. He is a coach on the field in a way.

Thanks to RaiderX for the sig
oakdb36

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BNich0622 wrote:
SilverLining wrote:

How can anyone coaching Manning be given credit? The guy has been proven for years and years. He doesn't necessarily need any coaching. He is a coach on the field in a way.

I think his job is more about working with Osweiler. He's probably done as an OC.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41
Page 41 of 41

Jump to: