Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Upcomimg '49ers Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28787
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAC DRE wrote:
I don't think we will have any problem with the Bills. Especially that being on turf and starting at 4pm Toronto time so that's really good for us. That will be awesome if the 9ers game is moved to SNF, I see us making a statement in that game that we are for real. Russ will have a really nice day



as long as they dont turn on the sprinklers....we should be fine.

But we've seen what's happened every time we "should have been fine" this year.
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TheDudeAbides


Joined: 19 Jan 2011
Posts: 401
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Are we overlooking the Buffalo game?


We are... RW and co won't.


Road game in the Eastern time zone in a different country. All the makings of the Hawks not showing up...

That said we damn well better win that game... I was so disgusted after the Miami game and that will be much more acceptable than losing this game.


On the plus side... it's a late game and will feel the same to the players as a 1PM home game. For whatever reason (tv?), it's at 4PM EDT, so we have the travel and all of that, but at least we won't be playing what feels like a 10AM game, as we usually do when travelling east.
_________________


TommyC376 on the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21555
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
One game at a time. If we don't beat Buffalo chances are the 9ers game would mean nothing.


Confused It would become even more important, actually. We would HAVE to win our last 2 in order to secure the playoffs
more important if you're satisfied with a wild card spot
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hawkman98272


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 18848
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
One game at a time. If we don't beat Buffalo chances are the 9ers game would mean nothing.


Confused It would become even more important, actually. We would HAVE to win our last 2 in order to secure the playoffs
more important if you're satisfied with a wild card spot
Once you're in, you're in. A home game would be nice, but I just want the playoffs right now.
_________________

IDOG_det

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2767
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
One game at a time. If we don't beat Buffalo chances are the 9ers game would mean nothing.


Confused It would become even more important, actually. We would HAVE to win our last 2 in order to secure the playoffs
more important if you're satisfied with a wild card spot
Once you're in, you're in. A home game would be nice, but I just want the playoffs right now.


i agree once your in your in.
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21555
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
One game at a time. If we don't beat Buffalo chances are the 9ers game would mean nothing.


Confused It would become even more important, actually. We would HAVE to win our last 2 in order to secure the playoffs
more important if you're satisfied with a wild card spot
Once you're in, you're in. A home game would be nice, but I just want the playoffs right now.
my point is, focus on one game at a time.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group