Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TEN@IND We're So Bad We Don't Even Get a GDT Up Til Saturday
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mesa_Titan


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 55165
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Locker, you awesome.

Mathis got SHOOOOOK.
_________________

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UTMoc10


Joined: 18 Oct 2009
Posts: 2472
Location: Lakeland, Fl
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great move by Locker.
_________________
2014 Adpot-A-Titan
Kendall Wright


Props to "Peppers90" on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s_camp


Joined: 10 Dec 2010
Posts: 2734
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the patch being worn on the left upper chest by both teams? It says something about a 50th anniversary, I think.

Nice looking offense here. Would love to see them not stall in the red zone for once.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coolconman1


Joined: 24 Jan 2008
Posts: 2705
Location: Madison Wisconsin
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good rhythm.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Mesa_Titan


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 55165
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna be overturned. More drops. Rolling Eyes
_________________

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UTMoc10


Joined: 18 Oct 2009
Posts: 2472
Location: Lakeland, Fl
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
What is the patch being worn on the left upper chest by both teams? It says something about a 50th anniversary, I think.

Nice looking offense here. Would love to see them not stall in the red zone for once.


It's some sort of Hall of Fame patch.
_________________
2014 Adpot-A-Titan
Kendall Wright


Props to "Peppers90" on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanLegend


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 3053
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, the ball never touched the ground. They won't over turn that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 12014
Location: Kuwait City
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wright would be on pace to break the record for most catches in a season if he didn't drop everything. Laughing
_________________
My Student wrote:
Give your girlfriend my number, Mr. Garrett. I may be 12, but she deserves a real man. Not someone that gives homework in Math and Science the same night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-Hope-


Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 20438
Location: The []_[]
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
Nah, the ball never touched the ground. They won't over turn that.

If it never touched the ground, that means they'll probably overturn it. Knowing these refs. Rolling Eyes
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 12014
Location: Kuwait City
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
Nah, the ball never touched the ground. They won't over turn that.


Not been a Titans fan long, eh?
_________________
My Student wrote:
Give your girlfriend my number, Mr. Garrett. I may be 12, but she deserves a real man. Not someone that gives homework in Math and Science the same night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanLegend


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 3053
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See?

lol Indy, challenging that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s_camp


Joined: 10 Dec 2010
Posts: 2734
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTMoc10 wrote:
s_camp wrote:
What is the patch being worn on the left upper chest by both teams? It says something about a 50th anniversary, I think.

Nice looking offense here. Would love to see them not stall in the red zone for once.


It's some sort of Hall of Fame patch.


Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mesa_Titan


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 55165
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT A THROW, WHAT A CATCH!!!!!!
_________________

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TitanLegend


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 3053
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, Cookie. What a catch.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UTMoc10


Joined: 18 Oct 2009
Posts: 2472
Location: Lakeland, Fl
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beaut!!!
_________________
2014 Adpot-A-Titan
Kendall Wright


Props to "Peppers90" on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 2 of 28

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group