Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tebow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
P-52

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no

Jim Harbaugh's reaction to bloody Ahmad Brooks' helmetless sack: “Loved it, loved it. Wish he would have come and wiped some on my cheek.”
Cali2Wisco

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P-52 wrote:
no

yes
Ataal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.......why?

No one wants the guy and the only team that did was because the owner wanted him. And, he hasn't started, nor taken over a game, behind quite possibly the worst starting quarterback in the league this season.

Maybe he can replace Costanzo?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Step 1: Complete

Quote:
@MMehtaNYDN
Next domino in Jets QB situation: Tim Tebow will request to be traded/released after season assuming McElroy starts last 2 games, per source

Step 2: Initiated
49ers4life52

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got nothing against Tebow, but why would we bring him here. Kaepernick is capable of doing anything he does in terms of running the ball and can actually throw. I just see no reasoning behind bringing in Tebow and not to mention the publicity he would bring with him, because we all know Jim Harbaugh loves the press. Laughing

^Kempes^
NINERFAN_4_LIFE

Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park - you will always be in my heart
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers4life52 wrote:
I got nothing against Tebow, but why would we bring him here. Kaepernick is capable of doing anything he does in terms of running the ball and can actually throw. I just see no reasoning behind bringing in Tebow and not to mention the publicity he would bring with him, because we all know Jim Harbaugh loves the press. Laughing

thats the only reason I dont want him. it would be a distraction for sure. Hes a good player who would be valuable on STs and is a good locker room guy but I dont think he is worth the circus that follows him around.

I have a feeling harbaugh doesnt value him very highly as a qb. He does love to collect RBs tho Wink

^a seahawks fan in reference to 2013

FOREVER FAITHFUL
the niners lost the superbowl
FOREVER HATEFUL

SaveourSonics wrote:
Some Seattle fans are really getting out of hand.
xXFlyteXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Yes?

Tebow is a good guy and a decent person in a sport where its hard to find guys like him.He has personality and could be a good backup him and Kaepernick share many traits except the when it comes to slinging the ball.

Why No?

He brings to much attention (not his fault) with him.

Personally i like Tim but i wouldn't want him on the team just because of the distraction the media makes him.
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXFlyteXx wrote:
Why Yes?

Tebow is a good guy and a decent person in a sport where its hard to find guys like him.He has personality and could be a good backup him and Kaepernick share many traits except the when it comes to slinging the ball.

Why No?

Personally i like Tim but i wouldn't want him on the team just because of the distraction the media makes him.

Thank you for being fair to poor Tim. Bunch of haters around here.

Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
xXFlyteXx wrote:
Why Yes?

Why No?

Yes, there are. However, there are more of them around here (with a lot worse said about him) when we speak of a certain 9ers QB...

fa·nat·ic (f-ntk)
A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.
Fleener: 21 Recs 222yds 86 YAC Walker: 7 Recs 89yds 13YAC
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
Bunch of haters around here.

Yes, there are. However, there are more of them around here (with a lot worse said about him) when we speak of a certain 9ers QB...

I will not make move to deny that.

Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
Ataal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have nothing against Tebow, the man. I have a problem with Tebow, the quarterback. He's....just not good. Add the circus that follows him, and it comes down to N.I.M.B.Y.(Not in my back yard).

He's entertaining to watch, I'll give him that. But, only in the fourth quarter, where he has to dig his team out of a hole that he himself created by not moving the chains and giving the other team great field position for three and a half quarters.

I suppose, in a game where we have a substantial lead, he can come in and hand the ball off or run it himself to run out the clock. But, you can find guys like that off the street pretty much.

I want to watch Tebow play, just not on our team.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
I have nothing against Tebow, the man. I have a problem with Tebow, the quarterback. He's....just not good. Add the circus that follows him, and it comes down to N.I.M.B.Y.(Not in my back yard).

He's entertaining to watch, I'll give him that. But, only in the fourth quarter, where he has to dig his team out of a hole that he himself created by not moving the chains and giving the other team great field position for three and a half quarters.

I suppose, in a game where we have a substantial lead, he can come in and hand the ball off or run it himself to run out the clock. But, you can find guys like that off the street pretty much.

The circus that follows is my biggest reason against it. Tebow is an awesome dude but the media hype behind him is too distracting.

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
xXFlyteXx wrote:
Why Yes?

Why No?

Not disagreeing with what you said, but this is a 49ers forum. Weren't you just talking about letting it go so we could all get along?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
Ataal wrote:

The circus that follows is my biggest reason against it. Tebow is an awesome dude but the media hype behind him is too distracting.

he wouldnt be that awesome of a dude if he played for us the last 8 years... he'd suck then get called a turd by some folks =p
Cali2Wisco

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Harbaugh can turn Alex into a decent QB, I'd suspect he'd be able to replicate at least some of that success with Tebow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: