Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tebow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
P-52


Joined: 05 Dec 2007
Posts: 1853
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no
_________________


Jim Harbaugh's reaction to bloody Ahmad Brooks' helmetless sack: “Loved it, loved it. Wish he would have come and wiped some on my cheek.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cali2Wisco


Joined: 29 Jan 2006
Posts: 2285
Location: 1st Round Bye
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P-52 wrote:
no


yes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ataal


Joined: 17 Oct 2011
Posts: 2374
Location: Avondale, Arizona
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.......why?

No one wants the guy and the only team that did was because the owner wanted him. And, he hasn't started, nor taken over a game, behind quite possibly the worst starting quarterback in the league this season.

Maybe he can replace Costanzo?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cali2Wisco


Joined: 29 Jan 2006
Posts: 2285
Location: 1st Round Bye
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Step 1: Complete

Quote:
@MMehtaNYDN
Next domino in Jets QB situation: Tim Tebow will request to be traded/released after season assuming McElroy starts last 2 games, per source


Step 2: Initiated
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers4life52


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Posts: 3168
Location: Fresno, CA
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got nothing against Tebow, but why would we bring him here. Kaepernick is capable of doing anything he does in terms of running the ball and can actually throw. I just see no reasoning behind bringing in Tebow and not to mention the publicity he would bring with him, because we all know Jim Harbaugh loves the press. Laughing
_________________

^Kempes^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NINERFAN_4_LIFE


Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 12472
Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park - you will always be in my heart
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers4life52 wrote:
I got nothing against Tebow, but why would we bring him here. Kaepernick is capable of doing anything he does in terms of running the ball and can actually throw. I just see no reasoning behind bringing in Tebow and not to mention the publicity he would bring with him, because we all know Jim Harbaugh loves the press. Laughing


thats the only reason I dont want him. it would be a distraction for sure. Hes a good player who would be valuable on STs and is a good locker room guy but I dont think he is worth the circus that follows him around.


I have a feeling harbaugh doesnt value him very highly as a qb. He does love to collect RBs tho Wink
_________________
imani wrote:
We got so lucky last season

^a seahawks fan in reference to 2013

FOREVER FAITHFUL
the niners lost the superbowl
FOREVER HATEFUL

SaveourSonics wrote:
Some Seattle fans are really getting out of hand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xXFlyteXx


Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Posts: 359
Location: Sacramento Ca.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Yes?

Tebow is a good guy and a decent person in a sport where its hard to find guys like him.He has personality and could be a good backup him and Kaepernick share many traits except the when it comes to slinging the ball.


Why No?

He brings to much attention (not his fault) with him.

Personally i like Tim but i wouldn't want him on the team just because of the distraction the media makes him.
_________________
[img][/img]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9594
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXFlyteXx wrote:
Why Yes?

Tebow is a good guy and a decent person in a sport where its hard to find guys like him.He has personality and could be a good backup him and Kaepernick share many traits except the when it comes to slinging the ball.


Why No?

He brings to much attention (not his fault) with him.

Personally i like Tim but i wouldn't want him on the team just because of the distraction the media makes him.


Thank you for being fair to poor Tim. Bunch of haters around here.
_________________


Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Chrissooner49er


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 3856
Location: Tulsa, OK
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
xXFlyteXx wrote:
Why Yes?

Tebow is a good guy and a decent person in a sport where its hard to find guys like him.He has personality and could be a good backup him and Kaepernick share many traits except the when it comes to slinging the ball.


Why No?

He brings to much attention (not his fault) with him.

Personally i like Tim but i wouldn't want him on the team just because of the distraction the media makes him.


Thank you for being fair to poor Tim. Bunch of haters around here.


Yes, there are. However, there are more of them around here (with a lot worse said about him) when we speak of a certain 9ers QB...
_________________


fa·nat·ic (f-ntk)
A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.
Fleener: 21 Recs 222yds 86 YAC Walker: 7 Recs 89yds 13YAC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9594
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
Bunch of haters around here.


Yes, there are. However, there are more of them around here (with a lot worse said about him) when we speak of a certain 9ers QB...


I will not make move to deny that.
_________________


Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ataal


Joined: 17 Oct 2011
Posts: 2374
Location: Avondale, Arizona
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have nothing against Tebow, the man. I have a problem with Tebow, the quarterback. He's....just not good. Add the circus that follows him, and it comes down to N.I.M.B.Y.(Not in my back yard).

He's entertaining to watch, I'll give him that. But, only in the fourth quarter, where he has to dig his team out of a hole that he himself created by not moving the chains and giving the other team great field position for three and a half quarters.

I suppose, in a game where we have a substantial lead, he can come in and hand the ball off or run it himself to run out the clock. But, you can find guys like that off the street pretty much.

I want to watch Tebow play, just not on our team.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8717
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
I have nothing against Tebow, the man. I have a problem with Tebow, the quarterback. He's....just not good. Add the circus that follows him, and it comes down to N.I.M.B.Y.(Not in my back yard).

He's entertaining to watch, I'll give him that. But, only in the fourth quarter, where he has to dig his team out of a hole that he himself created by not moving the chains and giving the other team great field position for three and a half quarters.

I suppose, in a game where we have a substantial lead, he can come in and hand the ball off or run it himself to run out the clock. But, you can find guys like that off the street pretty much.

I want to watch Tebow play, just not on our team.
The circus that follows is my biggest reason against it. Tebow is an awesome dude but the media hype behind him is too distracting.
_________________

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22427
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
xXFlyteXx wrote:
Why Yes?

Tebow is a good guy and a decent person in a sport where its hard to find guys like him.He has personality and could be a good backup him and Kaepernick share many traits except the when it comes to slinging the ball.


Why No?

He brings to much attention (not his fault) with him.

Personally i like Tim but i wouldn't want him on the team just because of the distraction the media makes him.


Thank you for being fair to poor Tim. Bunch of haters around here.


Yes, there are. However, there are more of them around here (with a lot worse said about him) when we speak of a certain 9ers QB...


Not disagreeing with what you said, but this is a 49ers forum. Weren't you just talking about letting it go so we could all get along?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tiger9er08


Joined: 14 Nov 2009
Posts: 1386
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
Ataal wrote:
I have nothing against Tebow, the man. I have a problem with Tebow, the quarterback. He's....just not good. Add the circus that follows him, and it comes down to N.I.M.B.Y.(Not in my back yard).

He's entertaining to watch, I'll give him that. But, only in the fourth quarter, where he has to dig his team out of a hole that he himself created by not moving the chains and giving the other team great field position for three and a half quarters.

I suppose, in a game where we have a substantial lead, he can come in and hand the ball off or run it himself to run out the clock. But, you can find guys like that off the street pretty much.

I want to watch Tebow play, just not on our team.
The circus that follows is my biggest reason against it. Tebow is an awesome dude but the media hype behind him is too distracting.


he wouldnt be that awesome of a dude if he played for us the last 8 years... he'd suck then get called a turd by some folks =p
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cali2Wisco


Joined: 29 Jan 2006
Posts: 2285
Location: 1st Round Bye
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Harbaugh can turn Alex into a decent QB, I'd suspect he'd be able to replicate at least some of that success with Tebow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group