Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hoj Editted Mock Draft
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoj398

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Hoj Editted Mock Draft Reply with quote

Bradley Fletcher Traded to the Lions for a 5th round pick.

Free Agent Signing
William Beatty OT - We have a few holes on the O-line we sign beatty to bolster our line, hes young and can grow with the O.

William Moore - S - We need a safety and having been around Snead in Atl will help lure him Here

Resign
Danny Amendola WR - The chemistry Amendola and Sam have is ridiculous, Fisher and Snead must resign him to help Sam grow.

Steven Jackson RB - Sjax wants to stay in the Lou, he will take a pay cut to stay here and help the organization grow.

1st Round - Chance Warmack - OG - With our 1st rounder we draft Chance Warmack, This guy is so big he doesnt even fit into his jersey. Warmack is a road grater, hes a starter from day one, he solidifies our offensive line and will help keep Bradford upright

1st Round Terrance Williams - WR - We get the #1 wide receiver we've lacked since the GSOT, Terrance is a monster with YAC, He knows how to use his big frame and attack the ball while its in the air.

2nd Round - DeAndre Hopkins - WR - We get another wide receiver for Bradford, with Givens, Quick, Amendola, Hopkins and Kendricks we can have one of the best receiving cores in the NFL.

3rd Round - Khaseem Greene - LB - We have a void next to JL55 and Dunbar, Greene has the speed to play from sideline to sideline.

4th Round - Jordan Reed - TE - Is very athletic, yet raw. He isn't very big, but isnt small. he can replace Kendricks if he doesnt pan out.

5th - Tyrann Mathieu - DB - We all know the ability he has, hes a little on the immature side. but with the right coaching he might come along. we need play makers on this team, and this is what he offers, whether is special teams or defense.

5th - Josh Boyd - DT - Boyd is a big body that also adds to the Jeff Fisher Theory of defense. with Brockers, Quinn, Long,and Langford were just giving Jeff more players to cause havoc with.

6th - Alex Singleton - FB - We don't have a full back on the roster and with the run game you need a good fullback.

7th - Latavius Murray - HB - we drafted 2 running backs but one isn't living up to those expectations, Sjax isnt getting any younger, Richardson is good but i don't believe hes a every down back. we get another back to groom.

Last edited by Hoj398 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hoj398

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so this honestly has 200 views and not even one comment?
maladeen3917

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont mind the mock at all, not many mocks have us going this offensively heavy.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it. I dont think Hopkins in the 2nd is necessary. It would be a great spot to get a very good defensive player.

1. Amari Cooper
2. Brandon Scherff
3. Todd Gurley
Wr80

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 WR's again won't happen I like Williams and Hopkins but Williams more, 2nd pick up BPA defensive player and we're in
Hoj398

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wr80 wrote:
2 WR's again won't happen I like Williams and Hopkins but Williams more, 2nd pick up BPA defensive player and we're in

Think about it, Steve Smith, Brandon Gibson should be gone after this season.. Deandre, Terrance Givens Amendola, Quick those would be our wide receivers, our Safety Position would be filled with William Moore and Darian Stewart
RamRod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think William Moore will stay in Atlanta.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamRod wrote:
I think William Moore will stay in Atlanta.

I concur

1. Amari Cooper
2. Brandon Scherff
3. Todd Gurley
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't really like the Bradley Fletcher trade and I don't think we need to grab TWO receivers in the draft.
Wr80

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoj398 wrote:
Wr80 wrote:

Think about it, Steve Smith, Brandon Gibson should be gone after this season.. Deandre, Terrance Givens Amendola, Quick those would be our wide receivers, our Safety Position would be filled with William Moore and Darian Stewart

Still you have #1 and #2 talent, assuming Williams is a #1 WR you have slot Danny/Givens, and #2 is hopefully Quick. Where does that leave Hopkins? 3rd man in/out??
iRaMs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Greene, but I think Gerald Hodges would be a better fit for this defense. Kid can flat out play OLB and for reason he is underrated by alot of people. Though I think by draft time he will raise his draft stock to a mid 2nd rounder.

STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoj398 wrote:
so this honestly has 200 views and not even one comment?

I wasn't sure what to say. If it happened, it would great cause we would get Moore and Terrance Williams, both of who I really like. At this point though Moore may not see Free Agency, Atalanta said it was their top priority to lock him up in the off-season.
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan of 2 WR's that early. Give me Wheaton in 3rd and I'm good. We have a young set of WR's and hopefully Quick steps into a role next season. Also, not big on relying on signing a safety, who will be very sought after particularly by the team he currently resides on. If no signing of Moore, it would be of the utmost importance to pick a safety.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Hoj398

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
Not a fan of 2 WR's that early. Give me Wheaton in 3rd and I'm good. We have a young set of WR's and hopefully Quick steps into a role next season. Also, not big on relying on signing a safety, who will be very sought after particularly by the team he currently resides on. If no signing of Moore, it would be of the utmost importance to pick a safety.

you aren't a fan of 2 WR's being drafted can you explain why?besides Amendola and Givens who else do we have that can make plays? Brian Quick is a project. we don't know what we'll get out of him. the guy gets on the field and looks lost, If im not mistaken doesn't Atlanta have to resign Brent Grimes - CB, Tony G -TE ( Might Retire but still has the ability to play 2-3 more years ), Todd McClure - C, Sam Baker - OT.. thats a lot of players to resign without William Moore.
MidSouthRam

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Hoj Editted Mock Draft Reply with quote

Bradley Fletcher will be an unrestricted free agent. Can't trade him.

William Moore will probaby be franchised if they can't sign him. The franchise tag for safeties isn't very steep.

Warmack would be a great selection with the lowest 1st rounder. He's still just a guard and they don't usually go high. While each draft class is different, even last year's so-called stud at the position went about 24-25.

Williams AND Hopkins is OVERKILL at the WR spot. They can't all get on the field at the same time so it doesn't make sense to spend such high selection on non full time starters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: