Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Anonymous Lion calls out Suh
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
What are the chances it's from the offensive side of the ball? For some reason, I can imagine Burleson saying those words, but I don't think he'd go to the media with a comment like that.

It's a shame that this happened.

I thought offense too. I was thinking Scheffler, Osgood or someone like that. Maybe Kevin Smith. Someone who isn't a big part of on field play is my guess. Anyone on the field likely wouldn't say these things or at least not anonymously.

Interesting. Osgood is... intriguing. Someone new enough to not 'care' about keeping things in house, 'good' enough at his role to think he should open his mouth, ignorant enough about the defense to think Suh made a mistake, and with experiences elsewhere to base his opinion off of.

That's my vote.

PFT is saying it is someone on the coaching staff now. Who knows what to believe.

Team Stylish
Thanks to Smack for the sig!
DrRay11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Anonymous sure gets around" - Coach Cunningham

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
What are the chances it's from the offensive side of the ball? For some reason, I can imagine Burleson saying those words, but I don't think he'd go to the media with a comment like that.

I thought offense too. I was thinking Scheffler, Osgood or someone like that. Maybe Kevin Smith. Someone who isn't a big part of on field play is my guess. Anyone on the field likely wouldn't say these things or at least not anonymously.

Interesting. Osgood is... intriguing. Someone new enough to not 'care' about keeping things in house, 'good' enough at his role to think he should open his mouth, ignorant enough about the defense to think Suh made a mistake, and with experiences elsewhere to base his opinion off of.

That's my vote.

PFT is saying it is someone on the coaching staff now. Who knows what to believe.

Sounds like anonymous' source is trying to protect anonymous. (At least, it's a possibility.)

Team Stylish
LionFanRoxy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:

That's my vote.

Scott Linehan. He knows he's been brutalized by much of the fan base, so why not turn the tables and blame the D?

And if its a former GM?

MATT F'N MILLEN. Rat bast3rd.
SuhPLEX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this stuff looks ugly... but what's the possibility it's a made up story? If the media claims "anonymous" and it was a sham, obviously nobody is going to fess up anyways so why not release a story like this? Someone would either be 1) looking for a good story or 2) looking to cause drama in the Lions locker room. I'm not saying that's necessarily happening, but I could certainly see that playing out in the politics that is the NFL. Perhaps the "unnamed GM" could be behind it?

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I certainly see this as a possibility. Either way, it looks ugly though.

Cruz is one of best WR in the game

detfan782004 wrote:

(Eli) Manning has a new look offense and he has looked really good in it.

wut
LionFanRoxy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuhPLEX wrote:
this stuff looks ugly... but what's the possibility it's a made up story? If the media claims "anonymous" and it was a sham, obviously nobody is going to fess up anyways so why not release a story like this? Someone would either be 1) looking for a good story or 2) looking to cause drama in the Lions locker room. I'm not saying that's necessarily happening, but I could certainly see that playing out in the politics that is the NFL. Perhaps the "unnamed GM" could be behind it?

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I certainly see this as a possibility. Either way, it looks ugly though.

1. The media can't be trusted, especially sports media. They've become nothing more than TMZ lite for pro football. If there isn't controversy, make one up for headlines.

2. The relationship between Goodell and the football media is like parent/child. The media either creates controversy to force Goodell's hands, or, Goodell makes some new rule, fine, etc. and the media look for scapegoats and embellish every possible irrelevant point to make it seem like fact.

3. There always has to be a bad guy. ALWAYS. And the Lions have been it since the handshake. Top to bottom, the Lions are surround by sharks.

4. Refs hate the Lions.

Look, I'm not saying the Lions are innocent. But damn, how can anyone with an objective mind and eye argue that the Lions are treated fairly? I swear at times, its as if the football media is following a WWE script of faces vs. heels.

And the Lions have been heels forever.

PS: I hate the power the media has. On every level.
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionFanRoxy wrote:
SuhPLEX wrote:

1. The media can't be trusted, especially sports media. They've become nothing more than TMZ lite for pro football. If there isn't controversy, make one up for headlines.

2. The relationship between Goodell and the football media is like parent/child. The media either creates controversy to force Goodell's hands, or, Goodell makes some new rule, fine, etc. and the media look for scapegoats and embellish every possible irrelevant point to make it seem like fact.

3. There always has to be a bad guy. ALWAYS. And the Lions have been it since the handshake. Top to bottom, the Lions are surround by sharks.

4. Refs hate the Lions.

Look, I'm not saying the Lions are innocent. But damn, how can anyone with an objective mind and eye argue that the Lions are treated fairly? I swear at times, its as if the football media is following a WWE script of faces vs. heels.

Couldn't agree more.

Team Stylish
SuhPLEX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionFanRoxy wrote:
SuhPLEX wrote:

4. Refs hate the Lions.

The Lions aren't treated Fairley. Our team is drowning... hopefully soon they wash up on the LeShoure

detfan782004 wrote:

wut
TL-TwoWinsAway

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuhPLEX wrote:
LionFanRoxy wrote:
SuhPLEX wrote:

4. Refs hate the Lions.

The Lions aren't treated Fairley. Our team is drowning... hopefully soon they wash up on the LeShoure

You just Stafford those puns into triple news coverage.

Team Stylish
detfan782004

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me as though it is a lot less talented player who is upset he has to work so hard and still not as good.

This type of garbage is just as bad as Titus being accused of wrong routes.

These guys are clowns

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys will be saying, "oh my Gosder," when you find out its a Sims game, the levy just broke and you get swept away to Houston.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
LionFanRoxy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
You guys will be saying, "oh my Gosder," when you find out its a Sims game, the levy just broke and you get swept away to Houston.

You're simply the Best!
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good gReiff you guys. Really taking some Long shots for some of those puns. Are we trying to see who can get Moore and anyone else?

Team Stylish
SuhPLEX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

these blue and Silva puns are getting old, guys

detfan782004 wrote:

wut
EnglishLion20

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason my first thought was Chris Houston, Why, I dont know...gut feeling.

Soccer Forums Most Underated Poster 2012 Award Winner.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: