Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Loggains not pleased at all with the performance around Jake
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Loggains not pleased at all with the performance around Jake Reply with quote

"If you're a receiver, tight end, offensive lineman and your dropping balls and not executing, and your quarterback is over there spitting up blood on the side line, I think it kinda says "I need to pick my game up, and I need to match this guy's intensity". He's laying it on the line, I think that's what we all look at and say hey, we gotta match what he's giving up, he's giving us everything he's got."

Also said none of Jake's 3 interceptions were on him, as well as saying Locker stood up and took the blame for it and any mistakes he made anyway.

Only criticism of Locker he had was taking some of the sacks he did instead of throwing it away, but overall, he was not very happy with the offense outside of Jake.

You can watch it here:

http://www.titansonline.com/media-center/videos/Offensive-Coordinator-Dowell-Loggains/8c4d69d0-3fa0-4b06-8ac5-996b363ce967
-Hope-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at least he is aware of where the blame should be placed. It's absolutely correct that Jake was pretty much the only offensive player who even came close to having a good day on Sunday.

skywindO2 wrote:
Never spit it out. Always power through it.
SARGO127

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's get Norv Turner to call plays for us next year please.

ADOPT a TITAN: DT Casey, LB McCarthy
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARGO127 wrote:
Let's get Norv Turner to call plays for us next year please.

Norv Turner can't make people catch, block, or get separation. That's on players.

Let's sign Bowe, draft Warmack, and another WR!
Chocolateman78

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait we're holding players accountable now? I thought Chris Palmer was still to blame for all of this?

**RIP Steve McNair**
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chocolateman78 wrote:
Wait we're holding players accountable now? I thought Chris Palmer was still to blame for all of this?

It's easier for everyone to blame the play caller, I guess. Palmer said it best when he left.

Quote:
I feel we put the players in a position to make plays, and at that point it falls on the players, Palmer said.

While he isn't the greatest OC ever, I feel he was an above average one. Wasn't our problem.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chocolateman78 wrote:

I always hold the players accountable im surprised no one in here is yelling about the refs screwing us but seriously the players are at fault there killing Locker. Drops and not keeping there feet in are just ruining drives and taking points off the board thats why i wish Locker would blow up on the sidelines because it hasnt mattered when a coach or owner has said anything Britt and Cook havnt played there best latley. And about Palmer being fired i understad why it happened when your the owner and you come out and threaten jobs you have to do something if you just had a hollow threat and didnt do anything how can anyone take him seriously. Palmer wasnt terrible i just wasnt a big fan. For the first time all year Sunday they actually sent Kendall Wright deep and let him make a play little things like that will help. But the players on this offense should be ashamed because most of them were average at best this year and should be playing alot better than the 4-8 record this team has

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 4 Tackles

Ropati Pitoitua: 5 Tackles 2 Assist 1 Sack
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
Chocolateman78 wrote:

I always hold the players accountable im surprised no one in here is yelling about the refs screwing us but seriously the players are at fault there killing Locker. Drops and not keeping there feet in are just ruining drives and taking points off the board thats why i wish Locker would blow up on the sidelines because it hasnt mattered when a coach or owner has said anything Britt and Cook havnt played there best latley. And about Palmer being fired i understad why it happened when your the owner and you come out and threaten jobs you have to do something if you just had a hollow threat and didnt do anything how can anyone take him seriously. Palmer wasnt terrible i just wasnt a big fan. For the first time all year Sunday they actually sent Kendall Wright deep and let him make a play little things like that will help. But the players on this offense should be ashamed because most of them were average at best this year and should be playing alot better than the 4-8 record this team has

Well maybe they would have a better record and thus more motivation to play well if it wasn't for the damn refs... Wink

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
Chocolateman78 wrote:

Well maybe they would have a better record and thus more motivation to play well if it wasn't for the damn refs... Wink

lol im shocked no ones killing the refs for Matthews 2 holding calls but seriously Locker did show guts Sunday i can see the Titans even though i dont see it as one but i can see the Titans upsetting the Colts. We should of beat them the first time im hoping the players can get there head out there butts for the rest of December even though that will ruin our draft pick but Locker needs some wins under his belt he has a total of 2 in his NFL career even last year he wasnt able to get a confident come from behind win he always came up short this kid needs to get use to that winning feeling and develope a taste for it

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 4 Tackles

Ropati Pitoitua: 5 Tackles 2 Assist 1 Sack
KingTitan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chocolateman78 wrote:

I thought we were still blaming Fisher?

Hell I'm still blaming the Longhorn for this mess.... Laughing
ragevsuall17

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling this is one of the offensive explosive weekends. I have no solid evidence... and actually, with the line that we expect to trot out there... its actually counterintuitive... But I think its going to be one of those weeks, 300+ yd passer, 100+ yd rusher, 2-100+ yd receivers.

Crazy huh.. and I'm in for double huge disappointment if I'm wrong since I'm going with Jake (over the slumping Matty Ice), CJ, Britt, and Wright in the playoffs of my money league. With the Eagles bombing, my 3rd WR is a mess, leaving me to choose between Maclin, Wright, Lafell (hurt), or Blackmon.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragevsuall17 wrote:
I have a feeling this is one of the offensive explosive weekends. I have no solid evidence... and actually, with the line that we expect to trot out there... its actually counterintuitive... But I think its going to be one of those weeks, 300+ yd passer, 100+ yd rusher, 2-100+ yd receivers.

Crazy huh.. and I'm in for double huge disappointment if I'm wrong since I'm going with Jake (over the slumping Matty Ice), CJ, Britt, and Wright in the playoffs of my money league. With the Eagles bombing, my 3rd WR is a mess, leaving me to choose between Maclin, Wright, Lafell (hurt), or Blackmon.

I've kinda got that crazy feeling too. We are an up and down team and we've been down for a while. We are due for one of our surprise wins. lol

But, 2 titans receivers in your fantasy playoffs?? How did you make the playoffs? lol

Adopt-A-Titan:
VYoung10

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
Chocolateman78 wrote:

I thought we were still blaming Fisher?

Hell I'm still blaming the Longhorn for this mess.... Laughing

me too, now that he's broke, I quit getting royalties for my name.

2014 Adopt a Titan:
Bernard Pollard #31
Marc Mariani #83 - CUT
ragevsuall17

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
ragevsuall17 wrote:

I've kinda got that crazy feeling too. We are an up and down team and we've been down for a while. We are due for one of our surprise wins. lol

But, 2 titans receivers in your fantasy playoffs?? How did you make the playoffs? lol

Matt Ryan was carrying me early... but my RB depth has really kept me in it... CJ, Forte, Richardson, and lately Brown. I have Victor Cruz as my 1 and Witten as my TE, and its a PPR league, so both of them have been huge as well. Most of the year, I've gone with Britt, Maclin, and/or a combo of waiver additions... but its been a rough going for my 2nd and 3rd WR spots. Wright I've only had for a couple of weeks. Avery, Roberts, DHB, Little, and others have come and gone on my roster. Bronco D and Baltimore K have helped a bit as well all year.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragevsuall17 wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
ragevsuall17 wrote:

Matt Ryan was carrying me early... but my RB depth has really kept me in it... CJ, Forte, Richardson, and lately Brown. I have Victor Cruz as my 1 and Witten as my TE, and its a PPR league, so both of them have been huge as well. Most of the year, I've gone with Britt, Maclin, and/or a combo of waiver additions... but its been a rough going for my 2nd and 3rd WR spots. Wright I've only had for a couple of weeks. Avery, Roberts, DHB, Little, and others have come and gone on my roster. Bronco D and Baltimore K have helped a bit as well all year.

One of them is bound to score decently, but it's highly unlikely both do. So it is a safe strategy. I mean someone has to catch some passes for us. lol

If it were me, I'd probably take a chance on someone else off the waiver wire and go with Britt though it is a little riskier, but can pay off bigger as well imo.

Adopt-A-Titan:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: