Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Ravens Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sp6488

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just thinking about this, are we rocking a super good win % in sig bets right now. I was just looking at Buckweath's, Tzi has the one I gave him on (probs to DB), someone just mentioned that they won one against a pats fan. Conversely, I don't think anyone in our subforum is sporting any loser sig.

Obviously it's not a big deal and they're just for fun, but it does sort of make me laugh considering we're told every so often that we are such big homers and overrate the Ravens over in Gen. Nice to see that we're generally right in these situations.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
I was just thinking about this, are we rocking a super good win % in sig bets right now. I was just looking at Buckweath's, Tzi has the one I gave him on (probs to DB), someone just mentioned that they won one against a pats fan. Conversely, I don't think anyone in our subforum is sporting any loser sig.

Obviously it's not a big deal and they're just for fun, but it does sort of make me laugh considering we're told every so often that we are such big homers and overrate the Ravens over in Gen. Nice to see that we're generally right in these situations.

I'm still waiting for Tom Shean to return from his ban and suit up.

Laughing at us being called homers in NFL Gen. They beat me over the head all year in the power rankings thread and now it's been bumped and they got NOTHING to say.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
1/10. Not a fan[of C.J. Mosley]. Just another future failed Alabama product.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw this on the Ravens FB page, can someone make it into a sig?

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bruh there's no use for sigs when you guys got your lucky sigs already and I got my lucky non-sig and we're going to go to the Super Bowl with our lucky sigs and non-sigs and now I really want to go outside and smoke a cig.
"The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Hey bruh there's no use for sigs when you guys got your lucky sigs already and I got my lucky non-sig and we're going to go to the Super Bowl with our lucky sigs and non-sigs and now I really want to go outside and smoke a cig.

cigs are bad, bruh!

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
nevermore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
BaltimoreTerp wrote:

cigs are bad, bruh!

Urban myth.

Code:
http://oi47.tinypic.com/2narark.jpg

Dude, he's a football player. He's not Batman.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
sp6488 wrote:

Laughing at us being called homers in NFL Gen. They beat me over the head all year in the power rankings thread and now it's been bumped and they got NOTHING to say.

Speaking of sig bets... I think I just won mines over that obvious troll guy... I wonder if he's posted lately... or if he's abandoned his account yet. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
BaltimoreTerp wrote:

cigs are bad, bruh!

Yes but they're so good. Hence why I just walked to the grocery store in single digits. BTW I have a new respect for northerners.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
1/10. Not a fan[of C.J. Mosley]. Just another future failed Alabama product.
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
sp6488 wrote:

Speaking of sig bets... I think I just won mines over that obvious troll guy... I wonder if he's posted lately... or if he's abandoned his account yet. Laughing
He already posted in the thread he made here. Said he's ready and waiting to suit up.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

sp6488

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think our mission for the next 2 weeks is clear:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
I think our mission for the next 2 weeks is clear:

I've already created flyers here in Spokane. Nothing yet Crying or Very sad

BlaqOptic wrote:
santiagomn8

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i came here to vent about something.

i dont understand the classesness of some fans. i was reading the ppl have once again attacked torrey smith about his brothers death what kind of horrible ppl would do that? im not attacking patriots fans in general but it does say something that the first time they loss it happened as well and wes welkers wife attacking ray lewis its just disgust me. i understand the passin of being a fan when we lose ppl no not to talk to me cause im in a foul mood but i wouldnt attack someone else and worse attack someone on such a personal level. I HATE THE STEELERS BUT!!!! i have all the respect for the team and orginization and fans as well and i feel this sport the best sport could be so much better if ppl would stop doing STUPID things like this. after the game against the patriots i went out with all my raven gear on =] and i happento run into a couple steeler fans and they all shook my hand and congratulated me about my teams hard fought win and wished us good luck in the superbowl THATS CLASS. sorry for the long rant i just had to get this off my chest
hemm68

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

santiagomn8 wrote:

i dont understand the classesness of some fans. i was reading the ppl have once again attacked torrey smith about his brothers death what kind of horrible ppl would do that? im not attacking patriots fans in general but it does say something that the first time they loss it happened as well and wes welkers wife attacking ray lewis its just disgust me. i understand the passin of being a fan when we lose ppl no not to talk to me cause im in a foul mood but i wouldnt attack someone else and worse attack someone on such a personal level. I HATE THE STEELERS BUT!!!! i have all the respect for the team and orginization and fans as well and i feel this sport the best sport could be so much better if ppl would stop doing STUPID things like this. after the game against the patriots i went out with all my raven gear on =] and i happento run into a couple steeler fans and they all shook my hand and congratulated me about my teams hard fought win and wished us good luck in the superbowl THATS CLASS. sorry for the long rant i just had to get this off my chest

gotta agree wholeheartedly. Wes welker's wife particularly disgusted me. Especially after she throws out a half hearted apology
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hemm68 wrote:
santiagomn8 wrote:

gotta agree wholeheartedly. Wes welker's wife particularly disgusted me. Especially after she throws out a half hearted apology

If you read her apology it doesn't even mention Ray Lewis - at least from what I remember about reading it. It just mentions the organization, not him in particular.

But yeah I also agree. I can't fathom WHY people would make those comments. Saw another guy talking trash (not sure if he was a Ravens fan, I hope not!) to Brandon Spikes about why he's so happy right now when he was "embarrassed" and "disgraced" at home in front of all of his fans. Like seriously?! Some people, man....

BlaqOptic wrote:
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
hemm68 wrote:
santiagomn8 wrote:

If you read her apology it doesn't even mention Ray Lewis - at least from what I remember about reading it. It just mentions the organization, not him in particular.

But yeah I also agree. I can't fathom WHY people would make those comments. Saw another guy talking trash (not sure if he was a Ravens fan, I hope not!) to Brandon Spikes about why he's so happy right now when he was "embarrassed" and "disgraced" at home in front of all of his fans. Like seriously?! Some people, man....

It's social media. People used to say similar things before social media and it would be said to their friends and that would be the end.

Now with social media, these fans can reach the athletes themselves, and people connected to some athletes (like Welker's wife, Greg Jennings' sister, etc) have a wider base of people who will see what they say. Not to mention the safety of saying it from behind a computer. You sure as hell know none of the Patriots fans would yell to Torrey as he walked out after a game and bash his brother, nor would Welker's wife had said anything of the sort with Ray Lewis nearby.

It's disgusting. And the worst part is you know these people would be absolutely floored and disgusted if somebody said something similar about them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 78, 79, 80  Next
Page 15 of 80

Jump to: