Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Ravens Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^

And you know what's funny? Apparently Andy Dalton showed up as a "star" for this game against the Steelers. Virtually 10 points came from his defense, yet he "showed up" because he made a clutch play in the end. Flacco does that and he's a "horrible QB" that is carried by his great defense. Ugh..

And this isn't to hate on Dalton, this double standard is simply annoying.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton in his second year is better than what flacco was in his second year, now if he builds on that, he could legit be better than Flacco.
sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJ Raven wrote:
Dalton in his second year is better than what flacco was in his second year, now if he builds on that, he could legit be better than Flacco.

Big difference between is and could. Also, flacco was very raw coming in whereas dalton doesn't have that high of a ceiling.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
NJ Raven wrote:

Big difference between is and could. Also, flacco was very raw coming in whereas dalton doesn't have that high of a ceiling.

And Flacco also wasn't throwing it to one of the top 5-10 weapons of the past decade at WR in AJ Green.

Flacco had Derrick Mason and Ray Rice for his outlet... and he also had Cam Cameron who probably would have found a way to keep AJ Green under 1000 yards receiving....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
NJ Raven wrote:

And Flacco also wasn't throwing it to one of the top 5-10 weapons of the past decade at WR in AJ Green.

Flacco had Derrick Mason and Ray Rice for his outlet... and he also had Cam Cameron who probably would have found a way to keep AJ Green under 1000 yards receiving....

Mad end arounds though brah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can sNa handle himself right now? Between ravens nd Seahawks were over four hours, right?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
Can sNa handle himself right now? Between ravens nd Seahawks were over four hours, right?

I've been non-stop smiling since 1:30 PM PST, so that's 7 straight hours of smiling and being in a happy, giggidy mood! My face hurts lol

Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
sp6488

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
sp6488 wrote:

I've been non-stop smiling since 1:30 PM PST, so that's 7 straight hours of smiling and being in a happy, giggidy mood! My face hurts lol

Not ur face I was worried about... No homo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
sp6488 wrote:

Not ur face I was worried about... No homo

Oh don't worry there's been a huge party in my pants for those 7 hours as well. Pretty sure the cops were called and everything. It was like 'Project X', but in my pants.

Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random question, but does anyone remember the name of the Jaguars DT/DE that absolutely dominated us in our head-to-head game last year?

Can't remember if it was either Mincey or Knighton.

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids
coordinator0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure it was Mincey playing DE.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Jeremy Mincey. I think he's been injured most of this year.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I think about it, I don't think the ravens will rest the starters next week. They may hold out some guys who are banged up, but I think they definitely play to win this game.

1) with a win and a pats loss we would get the 3 seed I would think. This could change home field in the afccg possibly. Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

2) although not the final decision maker, I would think that caldwells opinion will be considered. He was in Indy and made the decision to rest players at 14-0. Didn't go so well.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
The more I think about it, I don't think the ravens will rest the starters next week. They may hold out some guys who are banged up, but I think they definitely play to win this game.

1) with a win and a pats loss we would get the 3 seed I would think. This could change home field in the afccg possibly. Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

2) although not the final decision maker, I would think that caldwells opinion will be considered. He was in Indy and made the decision to rest players at 14-0. Didn't go so well.
I think the Broncos would have to win next week as well for us to get the 3. I could easily be wrong too.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

diamondbull424

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:

I think the Broncos would have to win next week as well for us to get the 3. I could easily be wrong too.

No. If we win and Pats lose, we end up with the same record and beat them in the H2H. Broncos don't enter the equation for us. The Broncos however could still get the #1 seed if the Texans lose out and they win.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 9 of 100

Jump to: