Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RAIDERS vs. BRONCOS - Thursday Night Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Pray for us
Pryor plays in a blowout
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Do you believe in Miracles
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 14

ch8878

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy Kelly is hard to watch how bad he is.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
So do we still think 13 than 15 mill for Palmer is the way to go. Just wondering?

hell no. Pryor for 13 and hopefully he takes us to Jadeveon Clowney in 2014

Palmer is probably going to retire, if he isn't released. I don't like any of the QB's in this draft, Geno Smith is the only one I would use a 1st round pick on.

If Palmer retires, we are looking at another top 5 pick, unless Campbell comes back.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
CrashMan510 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
So do we still think 13 than 15 mill for Palmer is the way to go. Just wondering?

Palmer is probably going to retire, if he isn't released. I don't like any of the QB's in this draft, Geno Smith is the only one I would use a 1st round pick on.

If Palmer retires, we are looking at another top 5 pick, unless Campbell comes back.

Bold - Where is all this come from? You're just speculating because we're having a down year. Palmer (and yeah, it can be said because of sheer volume) is at least filling up the stat sheet and having a good bounce back year. Until he says he wants out or wants to retire - there is no reason to believe that is the case.

Also, don't plan on Campbell coming back. I wouldn't come back if I were treated the way he was following his injury. Not that he would make much difference anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamethus92 wrote:
macklemore wrote:
CrashMan510 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:

Bold - Where is all this come from? You're just speculating because we're having a down year. Palmer (and yeah, it can be said because of sheer volume) is at least filling up the stat sheet and having a good bounce back year. Until he says he wants out or wants to retire - there is no reason to believe that is the case.

Also, don't plan on Campbell coming back. I wouldn't come back if I were treated the way he was following his injury. Not that he would make much difference anyway.

were not having a down year... we have no talent anywhere it's going to take a few good drafts to rebuild and there is no guarantee Reggie can draft.

I think Palmer will retire because he is old and I don't see why he would want to play for a rebuilding franchise that he has no allegiance too, not too mention we will most likely have a 3rd coordinator in his short time here. I just don't see him returning next year, whether he retires or we release him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like Star from the limited games I've seen but could he be an NT? I really think we need to transition to a 3-4 defense.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Palmer wont retire and he isn't old from a QB persepctive, look at the man who destroyed us - he's old and still good/great. How long is he under contract for though? another two years isn't it. My guess is we go with Palmer for another year and a half, hopefully improve the ZBS so it actually works and TP gets up to speed, ready to replace CP at the end of his contract. I assume the OL will be a lot better next year, which will make a huge difference to the offence and our QB play....the real worry remains the D
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
justwinbaby81 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
justwinbaby81 wrote:
Dat Raider wrote:
justwinbaby81 wrote:
Dat Raider wrote:
justwinbaby81 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
macklemore wrote:
RT's aren't important

yea they dont protect the blindside so who cares. Laughing

If Star is gone by the time we draft, I think your guy is the pick.

Why would you even think such thoughts? Shocked

He's the best player in the draft, I can see you agree. We might have to get the #1 pick to get him, #2 at worst.

As long as KC is the only team in front of us, I'll sleep with ease, as there is no chance in hell that they go for Lotulelei.

I agree with that. Jacksonville is the one that worries me

I'm not 100% convinced we dont need to worry about KC, though. They need a QB badly, but what if they (like most of us) dont feel any QB is worth the top pick? They could trade back a bit, gets extra picks and their QB, leaving a team that wants Star in front of us.

Yea I just never try to predict trades, they are pretty rare in the top 3 anyway.

good thing they added a rookie salary cap, which is why the trades were rare

+1

I LOVE the rookie salary cap. 1) it decreases the risk with taking players high and having it set your franchise back as far as money goes, and 2) I'm sorry, but a 22 year old who has never taken an NFL snap doesnt deserve $50M+. I like the new scale, based on draft position, and after the contract is up you can ask for more money.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Cutler06

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
Jamethus92 wrote:
macklemore wrote:
CrashMan510 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:

were not having a down year... we have no talent anywhere it's going to take a few good drafts to rebuild and there is no guarantee Reggie can draft.

I think Palmer will retire because he is old and I don't see why he would want to play for a rebuilding franchise that he has no allegiance too, not too mention we will most likely have a 3rd coordinator in his short time here. I just don't see him returning next year, whether he retires or we release him.

So 3-10 is a standard year for you ?? A good year ?? Laughing

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go head cut-co yall won so gloat away comes with the territory.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Burgesskills

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

justwinbaby81 wrote:
Palmer accidentally overthrew the Broncos cornerback

Or his WR fell down?....... derp

Still making excuses for this guy? Still think he gives us the best chance to win?

The defense did allow Manning to drive them down the field for 6 and then Palmer does not even generate first down, forcing our defense back on the field. Yes D-Mac dropped a ball, but then CP grounds one the next pass and then shows a nice 7 yard pass to DHB when we need 10. The defense does hold Denver to the FG and Palmer hits Champ Bailey on a nice slant pattern. Too bad Bailey plays for the wrong team. Defense back on the field again. Manning is smart and gets his plays out quick and uses a quick tempo to keep the D tired. The D holds them to another FG. They held Denver to 26 points while being exhausted. Palmer has another huge fumble, which lead to more points for Denver.
His two turnovers were directly responsible for 10 points. Not only that, his interception which took no effort at all, it was right to Champ lead to a swing because we could have at least put 3 on the board.

Save your excuse about how Palmer had no shot with the fumble, because Miller was untouched because Manning was blindsided and had defenders in his face untouched too.

He has only helped this team score more than 17 points 6 times this season and 17 and under, seven times. We need more production than this.
dawsonleery

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone posted on twitter Palmer has like 40 turnovers in his 23 games as an Oakland Raider, wow.
blancanieve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
Jamethus92 wrote:
macklemore wrote:
CrashMan510 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:

How is 32 years old. OLD
blancanieve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dawsonleery wrote:
Someone posted on twitter Palmer has like 40 turnovers in his 23 games as an Oakland Raider, wow.

Palmer has 14 picks this year 5 or 6 of those are not his fault i have watched all the games this year his receivers drop to many balls and don't adjust well to the ball it's not all Palmers fault.
blancanieve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
Tommy Kelly is hard to watch how bad he is.

Why is this guy still on the team he is Garbage
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dawsonleery wrote:
Palmer is not the problem, he is the least of our worries.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 48 of 49

Jump to: