Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RAIDERS vs. BRONCOS - Thursday Night Football
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Pray for us
Pryor plays in a blowout
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Do you believe in Miracles
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 14

big_palooka

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: RAIDERS vs. BRONCOS - Thursday Night Football Reply with quote

OAKLAND RAIDERS [3-9] vs. DENVER BRONCOS [9-3]

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL - 8:20 ET

Oh what a difference a year makes. Last season, these 2 were neck and neck looking for a division win. Welcome Peyton Manning and this was over before it started.

Last matchup:

The Broncos punched the Raiders in their un-patched eye 37-6. The ground game could do nothing. The Raiders applied no pressure on Manning and he ripped them apart with ease. Allen and Fox hugged, Allen smiled and Raider Nation went into a frenzy.

What to Expect

More of the same from Oakland. On a 5 game skid, the dam doesn't have cracks, it burst and flooded the village. Now they are trying to put it back together. Expect more young players to get 'evaluation time'.

Weeden through for almost 400 yards a week ago. Peyton Manning fantasy owners are already preparing for next weeks game.

Can the Raiders rally?

Division game, against the coaches former team. Denver already wrapped up the AFC West. Can the Raiders play shocker for 1 night to give fans something to believe in?

Or will we see:

Because the game is out of reach in the 3rd quarter.

And because if you don't love Alison Brie, you're a communist:

Last edited by big_palooka on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch us get our doors blown off b/c the defense can't stop anything, then Pryor will come in w/ us down 40 points, he'll have a decent game against prevent defenses in "garbage time" and this place will go around clamoring "see I told you so. SEE! SEE!!!!!!" even though it's the exact same thing they blast Carson for LOL.

We lose 42- 17.

PM sig requests.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: RAIDERS vs. BRONCOS - Thursday Night Football Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:

Allsion Brie is cute as a button, but this is the best gif you posted. I still remember the day I watched S1E1.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: RAIDERS vs. BRONCOS - Thursday Night Football Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

Allsion Brie is cute as a button, but this is the best gif you posted. I still remember the day I watched S1E1.

Has there ever been a better pilot episode for any series?

PM sig requests.
Chali21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Watch us get our doors blown off b/c the defense can't stop anything, then Pryor will come in w/ us down 40 points, he'll have a decent game against prevent defenses in "garbage time" and this place will go around clamoring "see I told you so. SEE! SEE!!!!!!" even though it's the exact same thing they blast Carson for LOL.

We lose 42- 17.

Actually if he gets the offense to score 17 or more points then he's as good as..Palmer?

Hmmm.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

We lose 42- 17.

Actually if he gets the offense to score 17 or more points then he's as good as..Palmer?

Hmmm.

I feel like Palmer has put up more than 17 points in a few games this year

Hmmmmm Wink
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

We lose 42- 17.

Hmmm.

There's actually been very few games where we haven't scored at least 17 believe it or not. But still, it would be done in garbage time and people here would go out and start buying jerseys.

PM sig requests.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: RAIDERS vs. BRONCOS - Thursday Night Football Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

One of the greatest TV seasons ever.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Chali21 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

We lose 42- 17.

Hmmm.

Hmmmmm Wink

You're right, Pryor would have to put up at least 20.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope we see a complete game in all 3 phases. Be nice to see DMAC have a big day and our defense have a big day.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we won this game, I don't think I'd care that much what happens for the rest of the season Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Chali21 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

We lose 42- 17.

Hmmm.

Hmmmmm Wink

Laughing

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
GJT1347

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we got this

Props to Palooka ^
OakRaiders3828

Chali21 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Chali21 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

We lose 42- 17.

Hmmm.

Hmmmmm Wink

Nope, he's done that quite a few times as well
NCOUGHMAN

at least if tp plays and loses we can blame the loss on the bench warming dam near rookie (sounds better at least). Why pay 10+ mill to get a loss when you can get the same loss for a few hundred thou. Cool lets lose efficiently lol

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 1 of 49

Jump to: