Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 14: Eagles (3-9) @ Buccaneers (6-6)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
I get all the hate the secondary is getting, there is no defending any of that. But to all these fans that want to sit and complain about the world ending. Do we not realize that this is one of the best offenses we have ever had in Tampa and we still want to complain about that. We scored enough to win this game. Our defense failed us. Does everyone expect us to score 50 a game or something?? Is that what it will take for everyone to be happy.

With this secondary, even 50 isn't safe. Yet we would still complain about the offense.

How dare this team not become contenders and flip a whole roster in one off season. I think most of these knee jerk reactions have come because the fans bit on this instant transformation, because that happens all the time in the NFL.

Did everyone believe that they would solve all of our issues that fast. I would think that the order of issues that I had going into this season was our horrid OL, a predictable and dull offense and on the defense was our rush defense and secondary.

OL issue should be fixed once Nicks and Joesph comes back, the fact we have done so well without is very surprising. We are almost there on offense, we need to keep our foot on people's throats instead of this 8 straight run plays nonsense. But we can't argue the turnaround on the offense from last year. Everyone knows our turnaround on the rush defense side. Granted part of the turnaround is that teams just can pass all day on us but they also know they can't run on us, look at Bryce Brown today. We held their RB's to 2 yards.

I get it, we lost and in the ugliest ways today but if the way we are playing this year makes you want to stop being a fan, I hear being a Patriots fan is awesome.

While i'm as disgusted with the way we played today as the next, to completely ignore the improvements this team has made is beyond ridiculous.

Dude we got shut out 1st half, Freemans fault. He could not convert half those 3 downs where he had guys wide open.
Secondary has an excuse, we are playing with guys that would not even make the practice squad of half the teams in the league..

And even in the second half Freeman made some terrible throws..

Oh and we faced a secondary that gave up an average of 126.0 rating against the QB's they faced the last 6 games. And for a while against us they were playing without Asumgha...the announcers kept saying how Reid fired them up and made them step up...YA right...they played the same....Freeman just sucked that much.

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
canadabuccaneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
5nick5 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
Fire Sherridan. I'm done with him

I second the motion

I don't know if it's more on him or the fact that we're playing with a secondary that Jamarcus Russell could shred for 44 yards.

Both. The defense seems to choke in clutch situations. I believe that's more of a testimony to the coaching rather than the players.

I agree it's both but I put more blame on the players. Outside of Ronde, we have zero skill in the secondary

#EmbraceTheSuck
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadabuccaneer wrote:
5nick5 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
5nick5 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:

I second the motion

I don't know if it's more on him or the fact that we're playing with a secondary that Jamarcus Russell could shred for 44 yards.

Both. The defense seems to choke in clutch situations. I believe that's more of a testimony to the coaching rather than the players.

I agree it's both but I put more blame on the players. Outside of Ronde, we have zero skill in the secondary

But he did the same thing at the Giants

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idk if I can accept locking freeman up long term, I honestly don't know . Misses entirely too many throws for my taste
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
Idk if I can accept locking freeman up long term, I honestly don't know . Misses entirely too many throws for my taste

Ideally we give him something like a 2 year deal, but I don't know if that happens.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
5nick5 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:

I second the motion

I don't know if it's more on him or the fact that we're playing with a secondary that Jamarcus Russell could shred for 400* yards.

I have been willing to give Sheridan the benefit of the doubt, but I can't anymore. Injuries can't be an excuse. Look at our OLine. It's a patchwork group that is missing two All-Pros and they look fine.

Coaching can overcome injuries/talent deficiencies. Sheridan and Ron Cooper haven't been able to do that. I won't be surprised if both are replaced at the end of season.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:

Ideally we give him something like a 2 year deal, but I don't know if that happens.

If I were the GM I would trade him to the Cardinals for a 2nd round pick and draft somebody I'm done with freeman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:
I get all the hate the secondary is getting, there is no defending any of that. But to all these fans that want to sit and complain about the world ending. Do we not realize that this is one of the best offenses we have ever had in Tampa and we still want to complain about that. We scored enough to win this game. Our defense failed us. Does everyone expect us to score 50 a game or something?? Is that what it will take for everyone to be happy.

With this secondary, even 50 isn't safe. Yet we would still complain about the offense.

How dare this team not become contenders and flip a whole roster in one off season. I think most of these knee jerk reactions have come because the fans bit on this instant transformation, because that happens all the time in the NFL.

Did everyone believe that they would solve all of our issues that fast. I would think that the order of issues that I had going into this season was our horrid OL, a predictable and dull offense and on the defense was our rush defense and secondary.

OL issue should be fixed once Nicks and Joesph comes back, the fact we have done so well without is very surprising. We are almost there on offense, we need to keep our foot on people's throats instead of this 8 straight run plays nonsense. But we can't argue the turnaround on the offense from last year. Everyone knows our turnaround on the rush defense side. Granted part of the turnaround is that teams just can pass all day on us but they also know they can't run on us, look at Bryce Brown today. We held their RB's to 2 yards.

I get it, we lost and in the ugliest ways today but if the way we are playing this year makes you want to stop being a fan, I hear being a Patriots fan is awesome.

While i'm as disgusted with the way we played today as the next, to completely ignore the improvements this team has made is beyond ridiculous.

Dude we got shut out 1st half, Freemans fault. He could not convert half those 3 downs where he had guys wide open.
Secondary has an excuse, we are playing with guys that would not even make the practice squad of half the teams in the league..

Oh and we faced a secondary that gave up an average of 126.0 rating against the QB's they faced the last 6 games. And for a while against us they were playing without Asumgha...the announcers kept saying how Reid fired them up and made them step up...YA right...they played the same....Freeman just sucked that much.

I agree i'm not here trying to say Freeman doesn't share any of the responsibility of this lose, he is the leader of this team and we lost. And as the QB you take more of the responsibility for a lose.

While he misses a lot of the throws we expect him to make, but it also seems like Tiquan either doesn't know how to run routes or doesn't know the plays. This is why I would love to get someone like Woods in the 2nd and put him in the slot. One of the better route runners and can make plays happen.

My point to that was that people are so quick to complain about everything and expected this miraculous turnaround or bought into our turnaround so quickly. To me buying into that is the same as Redskins saying that RGIII is GOAT. We need to wait and see how it plays out and expect bumps in the road.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barron is a joke. This guy has ZERO anticipation skills for the ball. You gotta be able to jump and take away routes. Sitting back and making the tackle isn't doing crap but making the pass defense even worse.

We'll end up winning 1 game and hopefully lose the next two because that secondary is garbage from the top on down.

7-9 lets get the off-season rolling Cool
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:

I agree i'm not here trying to say Freeman doesn't share any of the responsibility of this lose, he is the leader of this team and we lost. And as the QB you take more of the responsibility for a lose.

While he misses a lot of the throws we expect him to make, but it also seems like Tiquan either doesn't know how to run routes or doesn't know the plays. This is why I would love to get someone like Woods in the 2nd and put him in the slot. One of the better route runners and can make plays happen.

My point to that was that people are so quick to complain about everything and expected this miraculous turnaround or bought into our turnaround so quickly. To me buying into that is the same as Redskins saying that RGIII is GOAT. We need to wait and see how it plays out and expect bumps in the road.

Miraculous turn around? Ugh..no...but we should be able to beat a team that is on a 6 game loosing streak, surrendering all kinds of yards to any team that faces them and has a rookie QB who has never won a game under center

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Laughing
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Barron is a joke. This guy has ZERO anticipation skills for the ball. You gotta be able to jump and take away routes. Sitting back and making the tackle isn't doing crap but making the pass defense even worse.

We'll end up winning 1 game and hopefully lose the next two because that secondary is garbage from the top on down.

7-9 lets get the off-season rolling Cool

Yup, like I said we should of got Claiborne....

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Laughing
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually the Eagles were on an 8 game losing streak and giving up an average of 142.0 passer rating over the last 6 games... Embarassed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eggybucsfan31 wrote:

Laughing

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt-a-Buc - Johnthan Banks 40 Tackles 2INT 5PD
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:

Miraculous turn around? Ugh..no...but we should be able to beat a team that is on a 6 game loosing streak, surrendering all kinds of yards to any team that faces them and has a rookie QB who has never won a game under center

While i agree i believed we should have won this game, what i'm talking about is this whole season. The Eagles have talent on the defensive side of the ball and finally got away from that horrible wide nine scheme. I personally expected them to play well this game and wasn't surprised with how their defense played today. But i figured that our defense was going to give up yards. I was surprised by the pressure we got on Foles and showed that we still have the worst secondary.

I'm talking about the people that thought we had become this unstoppable offense and turned the corner because we went on that little streak, not so much just this one game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

Jump to: