Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Bills
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who was the Player of the Week for week 13?
Michael Brockers: Destroyonating the Offense
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Chris Givens: 11 rec 92 yards
45%
 45%  [ 15 ]
Chris Givens: 11 rec 92 yards
45%
 45%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 33

Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Bills Reply with quote

Rams (5-6-1)

VS

Bills (5-7)

Annnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddd............come one, come all folks, it's everyone's favorite ride!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE NO OFFENSE! WE ARE DDDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Alright! Way to go defense!

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! JENKINS IS A SCRUB!!!!! CUT HEKKER! YOUNG GZ, YOU ARE TRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

StLunatic88: I'm too short for this ride....ROLLERCOASTERS ARE OVERRATED ANYWAY!

TOOOOOO SHOOOORRRTTTT TO RIDEEEE!!!! STORY OF YOUR LIFE BRAH!!!!!!!! WOOOHOHOOOOO!!! JENKINS IS THE MAN!!!!! AND GZ YOU ARE SOOO CLLLLUUUUUUTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

StLunatic88: Hmmm...that ride sure does look fun...but not as fun as the Teacups at Disneyland!

And so it was, the battle with the 49ers has finally ended in peace. The 49erth parallel has fallen, and the Rams emerged victorious, after a victory that took 8 hours to achieve. Everyone made it back safely. Well, except for Steve Smith:

Smith: SNNNNNAAAAAIIIILLLLLLLLSSSSSSS!!!! SNAILS EVERYWHERE!!! TAKE ME BACK TO NEW YORK WHERE I DID THINGS!!!!!!!!!

Bradford: STEVE! CATCH THIS SALT SHAKER! USE IT TO FEND OFF THE SNAILS!

*drop*

SMITH: NOOOO!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!? Now on top of killer, unrelenting snails following my every move, I have bad luck!

Bradford: ...sigh....okay, I'll create a diversion. Craig Dahl, you ready?

Dahl: Oh you know it!

Bradford: Okay, lure the snails away with a trail of leaves.

Dahl: Got it!

Smith: YAY! Now I'm free! Throw me a ball Sam!

Bradford: *gasp* Steve...I...can't....you're covered!

Smith: What? But the snails, they....oh no!

Smith: SSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

And now the Rams face an opponent in a division in which they have not achieved victory. A division where 3 teams are 5-7 yet are still in the playoff hunt (somehow) They had to face...BUFFALO BILL, with his senior analyst, HARVARD MAN.

Buffalo Bill: Okay partner, we're here to tell everyone the story about the wild wild NFC West!

Fitzpatrick: SURE THING! First, let's tell them how many people will be tuning into this game!

Bill: Bills versus Rams?!?! Shucks, people will watch this game thinking "why are they playing college football on Sunday?"

Fitz: According to my calculations, nearly...

Bill: Scuse me, what's this...fancy 4 syllable word you're using there partner? Don't you know that this is the wild wild West, and we don't use big words? And we fight Injuns and throw a fit if our wives don't have supper ready when we get back from roundin' up cattle? And that one day our great race will evolve into watchin' bunches of cars making left turns and calling tallboys of beer than cost $1 at the local convenience store "Banquet"?

Fitz: Oh...well I...uh...

Bill: Shucks son, you need to do that thinkin' thing if we're going to put on a show!

Fitz: Oh...uh...tarnation...my bad folks. Now let's go work on making boundaries that confine the new borders of our newly acquired states of this great country!

Bill: .....son....your father didn't beat you enough.

Fitz: Oh look, it's everyone's favorite Westerner Richard Sherman!

Sherman: SHERMAN SMASH! ROID RAGE! BREAK HORSE WITH BARE HANDS!

Fitz: Hey there, Sheroids, how's it goin'? Me and Bill are about to sing a little tune and we need a piano player. How would you like to help us out?

Sherman: PROTEIN BARS! CHICKEN SPEARS!

Fitz: I'll take that as a yes!

Bill: Careful there son, he's one of them...mustangs...very strong and unstable.

Fitz: But he's the best darn piano player around! According to my...

Bill: What did you say??????

Fitz: Umm...I reckon...one time I saw him play piano and he suuuuuurreee was good. Play somethin' for us Sherman!

Sherman: MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB!!!!

Bill: Bravo...

Fitz: Ah..man...okay...I think we're done here. Is there anyone else we can do in this gameday thread?

The Matt Ryan and Drew Brees Fantasy Showdown Against my Fantasy Teams!!

Drew: Hey, last time we played, we both scored lots of points right?

Matt: Yeah, we did. Hey, how about this time, we just both not score very many points and tank both of Ramsfan's teams at a very crucial point in the season?

Drew: Oh, okay! Hey, I think one of your defensive players is open! I'm going to throw it to him.....5 TIMES!

Matt: Sweet! And I'll continue to let the Saints D oppress me and throw it to whoever Ramsfan is going against, and not Julio Jones! BTW, thanks ESPN for reporting that he wasn't going to play last week! It's nice having a player get 26 points on your bench!

ESPN: DDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...

Last edited by Ramsfan28 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
ramsfan55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to vote for all 3! Crying or Very sad

Another beauty RF28!
El ramster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2012/12/6/3735682/chris-givens-st-louis-rams-mike-wallace-steelers

Quote:
I think his movement ... there are similarities to Mike Wallace. Givens can run. He's very quick; he's got natural quickness as a route runner.

You made an interesting point too about taking away the deep ball. The other factor when you play the 49ers is their pass rush, and I think what the Rams did was design offense so that the ball came out of Bradford's hands quickly. They didn't want deep drops, so it ended up being a short passing game. That's good coaching.

I think Givens showed last week that he can make shorter catches. I'd still like to see more of him running intermediate routes. How is he as a route runner? Does he know set up corners and does he know how to sit in voids, the things that make for quality receiving from week to week. But there's no question the kid has great movement skill.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here was an interesting video on the the match up between the two teams.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/st-louis-rams/0ap2000000106791/Preview-St-Louis-Rams-vs-Buffalo-Bills
DerekBrink

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this isn't going to be an easy win
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DerekBrink wrote:
this isn't going to be an easy win

Is any win easy for the Rams?

This is a must win for us to stay in the playoff picture, and they have to win to keep their hopes alive as well.
Brodie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF we win this game ima start drinking the playoff koolaid

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brodie wrote:

I'd put the Kool-Aid aside...there were plenty of fans heartbroken in 2010 when we were sipping the Aid. So sad Sad I'll celebrate once they are in. It's still a long road ahead. But yeah, if they do win, I think we can start experience some true frustration when the Rams start losing. I think we're fans that aren't really used to their team playing crucial, playoff deciding games.

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsfan28 wrote:
Brodie wrote:

I'd put the Kool-Aid aside...there were plenty of fans heartbroken in 2010 when we were sipping the Aid. So sad Sad I'll celebrate once they are in. It's still a long road ahead. But yeah, if they do win, I think we can start experience some true frustration when the Rams start losing. I think we're fans that aren't really used to their team playing crucial, playoff deciding games.

It sucks when they lose, but why not get excited at the chance of making the playoffs? That is half the fun imo.

We haven't had many chances to make the playoffs recently.
Brodie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
Ramsfan28 wrote:
Brodie wrote:

It sucks when they lose, but why not get excited at the chance of making the playoffs? That is half the fun imo.

Pretty much what he said. Ima get my hopes up just because I dont remember how it feels to get my hopes up lol

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brodie wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
Ramsfan28 wrote:
Brodie wrote:

Pretty much what he said. Ima get my hopes up just because I dont remember how it feels to get my hopes up lol

Don't get me wrong, I still have my hopes WWWWWAAAAYYYYYYY up right now. However, I'm not going to go around and gloat about it. I've seen so many people do that this year, and what's terrible is when the team doesn't win their next game (IE Pats and Jets) and then they look ridiculous. I'm keeping the cool, calm, collected on the outside, but joyous and hopeful on the inside approach Wink

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game scares the hell out of me. If the Rams play their "A" game then I think they win. But they always seem to be very inconsistent, right when we want to think they've turned the corner, they lay an egg the very next week.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a battle of Defensive Lines, I like Mario/Dareus/Kyle Williams/ Kyle Moore vs your OLine, and yours against our banged up OLine.. I expect a tight game here something like

Rams 20
Bills 17
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
This is a battle of Defensive Lines, I like Mario/Dareus/Kyle Williams/ Kyle Moore vs your OLine, and yours against our banged up OLine.. I expect a tight game here something like

Rams 20
Bills 17

I think if the Rams can stop the Bill's run game like the did with the 49ers they will win, but with Spiller that is a big if. He is super fast and I think the Rams could have match up problems with him.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:

Rams 20
Bills 17

I think if the Rams can stop the Bill's run game like the did with the 49ers they will win, but with Spiller that is a big if. He is super fast and I think the Rams could have match up problems with him.

Bills probably have the edge in this game just cause the Rams have been terrible on the road.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: