Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The FIRST Stchamp98 2013 Mock Draft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
A terrible pro day and positive drug test for Geno would be good for us. Kidding of course... I don't see the Chiefs passing on him though. They need a QB as much as us.

Geno last 3 or 4 games should drop him. I am not even sure I like him here. Shoot me now I like Barkley better.

Geno's clearly the more talented QB and he's just as intelligent. Far better prospect.

His last few games should drop him but they probably won't. He's a QB.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
A terrible pro day and positive drug test for Geno would be good for us. Kidding of course... I don't see the Chiefs passing on him though. They need a QB as much as us.

Geno last 3 or 4 games should drop him. I am not even sure I like him here. Shoot me now I like Barkley better.

Geno's clearly the more talented QB and he's just as intelligent. Far better prospect.

His last few games should drop him but they probably won't. He's a QB.

The combine should be fun again this year. The Raiders may take him too.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I would like to know and I am not sure anyone really knows for sure but what exactly is wrong with Barkley this year? The second half of last season he looked like a future all pro this year he looks average at best.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
What I would like to know and I am not sure anyone really knows for sure but what exactly is wrong with Barkley this year? The second half of last season he looked like a future all pro this year he looks average at best.

Hard to say but he's been ridiculously disappointing this year. Multiple game flaws and then there's the measurable flaws.
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
apollo14000 wrote:
Yeah Horton would have to see the need for drafting a QB very early.

Let's say we do draft a QB early (Geno,Barkley, whoever) and releasing Kolb is a given, especially with a new HC IMO. I think we would need a veteran backup (not Skelton, Lindley, or Kolb) to give Geno a mentor and perhaps start the season if he's not ready. Who would you guys want?

http://www.spotrac.com/free-agents/nfl/quarterback/

I like Gradkowski. He came in a few years ago for the Raiders, he seemed to give the team a certain spark that they could've used

I thought about Gradkowski. He can be an exciting player...gets into streaks. Usually, he makes a positive impact for 2, 3, 4 games and then the streaky play does a 180 and it's ugly for a while. Not a horrible idea for backup QB though.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:

Hard to say but he's been ridiculously disappointing this year. Multiple game flaws and then there's the measurable flaws.

Talking about height and athleticism because his arm strength is fine...?

The Rebuild Has Begun...
DJ_Fka

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barkley sees more pressure this year.

Not sure if this years line is as good as last years.

The skill players are better though

Go figure.
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barkley would've gone top 3 last year had he declared. He carried that team throwing 39 touchdowns and 7 INT's at nearly 70%. This year the whole team melted down but a big part of that is on him. USC guys smoke their pro-days. They're the ultimate t-shirt hurlers. His stock will be top 15 come late April. He'll smoke the interview, chalk board etc...

The Rebuild Has Begun...
stchamp98

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:

Talking about height and athleticism because his arm strength is fine...?

Matt Barkley's arm strength is not fine. It's borderline passable. Watch him throw the comeback routes. It's a serious struggle for him to push the ball down the field on those routes, which is disaster in the NFL where DBs are much stronger and much faster than anything he's seen up to this point. .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: