Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Brandon Browner Suspended 4 Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klyon7634

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant wait to see WT3!!!

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
hawksman81

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a lot of us are undervaluing Browner. He’s been pretty damn good this year, except for last game (could be because he was focused more on the appeal and the whole situation and not the game).

I highly doubt WT3 will be able to come in and be a “lockdown” corner as some have stated earlier in this thread. We just need him to be solid and not a liability these next couple weeks as we don’t play any great QB’s.

SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
Boom!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawksman81 wrote:

I highly doubt WT3 will be able to come in and be a “lockdown” corner as some have stated earlier in this thread. We just need him to be solid and not a liability these next couple weeks as we don’t play any great QB’s.

The man showed he could do it last year before getting injured.

Legion of Boom!
sirensong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawksman81 wrote:
I think a lot of us are undervaluing Browner. He’s been pretty damn good this year, except for last game (could be because he was focused more on the appeal and the whole situation and not the game).

Browner is good, and I agree that he probably is underappreciated in Hawk land.

But Thurmond has what it takes to be better, he's got a chance to be a fantastic player if he can ever stay healthy.
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
Bummer. Do you guys think WT3 or Trufant will start in his place?

I read (somewhere) that WT3 would replace Browner and Jeremy Lane would go into the slot. (Truf is still injured)
Sacks98

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
hawksman81 wrote:

But Thurmond has what it takes to be better, he's got a chance to be a fantastic player if he can ever stay healthy.

I disagree Browner is already great and fits what Caroll wants Thurmond is more of a slot CB but i think we can get by since 3 of the 4 games are at home our D-Line should get some good pressure negating the loss at CB.
JJ89

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

I read (somewhere) that WT3 would replace Browner and Jeremy Lane would go into the slot. (Truf is still injured)

Carrol said it in his press conference on wednesday Wink

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJ89 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

THAT'S IT! Tak!
Boom!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
hawksman81 wrote:

I disagree Browner is already great and fits what Caroll wants Thurmond is more of a slot CB but i think we can get by since 3 of the 4 games are at home our D-Line should get some good pressure negating the loss at CB.

You'll be proven wrong this weekend and the next 3 after that. Very Happy

Legion of Boom!
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
hawksman81 wrote:

I don't think Carroll's ideal defense was a 6'4 and 6'3 CB duo. He likes tall CB's, but it's not a "requirement". Thurmond is pushing 6', that's tall enough.

Ideally I think in the future a 6'3 Sherman and a 6'1 guy across would be best so he can keep up a little better than Browner can.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
JJ89

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
JJ89 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

THAT'S IT! Tak!

Haha. Your welcome. Google translate ? Wink

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJ89 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
JJ89 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

THAT'S IT! Tak!

Haha. Your welcome. Google translate ? Wink

Sorta. I know that thanks is 'Tack' in Svenska Very Happy

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
hawksman81 wrote:

I don't think Carroll's ideal defense was a 6'4 and 6'3 CB duo. He likes tall CB's, but it's not a "requirement". Thurmond is pushing 6', that's tall enough.

Ideally I think in the future a 6'3 Sherman and a 6'1 guy across would be best so he can keep up a little better than Browner can.

I agree tats. I think that Pete stuck with Sherm and BB because they have both played at a pretty high level since they made the team. WT3 has been injured since BB got the start, plus he is versatile enough to play in the slot.

I do envision Pete having Sherm as the #1, and a smaller guy at #2 that can cover the Mike Wallace's of the NFL.

Remember that WT3 was a top prospect coming out of Oregon. He has looked good when he healthy.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boom! wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
hawksman81 wrote:

Dude this isn't a competition lol i hope he proofs me wrong i just can't sit here and say that he will be better then Browner we haven't seen him play yet he has been injured.
sirensong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
Boom! wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
hawksman81 wrote:

Dude this isn't a competition lol i hope he proofs me wrong i just can't sit here and say that he will be better then Browner we haven't seen him play yet he has been injured.

Where was it said he will be better than Browner?

I said he has the potential to be better, not that he is.

And if you think hes just a slot corner your sadly mistaken. Thurmond has a chance to be a special player.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
Boom! wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
hawksman81 wrote:

Where was it said he will be better than Browner?

I said he has the potential to be better, not that he is.

And if you think hes just a slot corner your sadly mistaken. Thurmond has a chance to be a special player.

Your right i interpreted that wrong but whats wrong with Thurmond being a slot corner? Thats where teams are attacking us with Welker type receivers on 3rd and long Trufant gets picked on by slot receivers our LB's need to Defend the TE's better though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: