Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills / Rams game SOLD OUT !! GDT go a head
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Fred Jackson 14 touches for 30 yards with a painful lost fumble.
CJ Spiller 8 touches for 52 yards.

Why do you guys continue to do this to me?!?

We use Jackson more when we want to try and run down the clock. Spiller just doesn't have the same grinding mentality.

I hate George Wilson. He cost us the game and maybe our season by dropping two easy INTs. The guy has got to go. He has lost it. Draft the Honey Badger in the late rounds.

Also the refs taking that TD from us really hurt. We would have won 16-15.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillSabre wrote:
I didn't watch the game....., what happened? Did we get a good start on winning out the rest of the season?

Speaking from the perspective of a Rams fan, our DL created a lot of havoc and pretty well stuff your running game. Your pass offense was solid. On D, you guys created a lot of pressure and havoc against our OL as well as stopping our running game. Your CBs also played really well.

Basically, your D was excellent for much of the game while the offense was ok. The OL really hurt you guys. If your defense continues to play this lights out and your running game can get started in other games, you guys should be a tough team to beat. Good luck moving forward. I hope you guys do well, you deserve it!

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

We use Jackson more when we want to try and run down the clock. Spiller just doesn't have the same grinding mentality.
The problem with that is, the guy averaged 1.5 yards a carry. You're not going to burn clock that way...also, you guys never had a significant enough lead to call it grind out the clock mentality.

You have one guy averaging 6.6 yards per carry and one averaging four, the guy averaging four shouldn't have nearly twice as many touches.
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

The problem with that is, the guy averaged 1.5 yards a carry. You're not going to burn clock that way...also, you guys never had a significant enough lead to call it grind out the clock mentality.

You have one guy averaging 6.6 yards per carry and one averaging four, the guy averaging four shouldn't have nearly twice as many touches.

Please e-mail this to Modkins, Gailey, & Nix. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

That is because the Rams defense saw it coming and knew it was going to be a run. Spiller would of been unsuccessful as well. If I was the coach I would of used some play action before running it and then go back to the play action to try and seal the deal. But I wouldn't have tried to just give it to Spiller because the outcome probably would of been the same.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

You're not telling us anything we haven't been saying all year.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

That is because the Rams defense saw it coming and knew it was going to be a run. Spiller would of been unsuccessful as well. If I was the coach I would of used some play action before running it and then go back to the play action to try and seal the deal. But I wouldn't have tried to just give it to Spiller because the outcome probably would of been the same.

Oh, you're talking about our last possession? I thought he was discussing the whole game. Anyway, my problem with the last possession's running plays was that we ran it inside even though we struggled all day to do that! The result should not have been a surprise. Run it outside (and logically then with Spiller). Our guys are smart enough to know to go down before hitting the sidelines.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
BillSabre wrote:
I didn't watch the game....., what happened? Did we get a good start on winning out the rest of the season?

Speaking from the perspective of a Rams fan, our DL created a lot of havoc and pretty well stuff your running game. Your pass offense was solid. On D, you guys created a lot of pressure and havoc against our OL as well as stopping our running game. Your CBs also played really well.

Basically, your D was excellent for much of the game while the offense was ok. The OL really hurt you guys. If your defense continues to play this lights out and your running game can get started in other games, you guys should be a tough team to beat. Good luck moving forward. I hope you guys do well, you deserve it!

Uhhh I hate going through this speech again. Tough team to beat? A little late for that. We are done. I don't even care if we win another game anymore. Team is so frustrating, lead the whole game and one drive ends our season.

Time to hope Matt Barkley falls to us. He is getting way to much hate lately. Even though his team disappointed this season, he still played great. If he doesn't fall, I will gladly take Nassib.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pittsburgh and Cincinatti loose as well... Lmao, I hope we get a new regime
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

Oh, you're talking about our last possession? I thought he was discussing the whole game. Anyway, my problem with the last possession's running plays was that we ran it inside even though we struggled all day to do that! The result should not have been a surprise. Run it outside (and logically then with Spiller). Our guys are smart enough to know to go down before hitting the sidelines.

The touches seemed about even until the last couple of drives when we started to try and grind it out with Jackson.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game guys, Good luck next year.

Thoughts on Sam? This is why we Ram fans view him as a

franchise Qb. The man comes thru and has a very underrated

arm.

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:

arm.

I see a lot of NFC west games because of where I live...Tough guy to evaluate because your WR corps is genuinely underwhelming and in the past the OL was terribad. Give him some weapons and he may turn out to be a serious winner. Until then...kind of looks like he should be ranked in the 20's IMHO.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
El ramster wrote:

arm.

I see a lot of NFC west games because of where I live...Tough guy to evaluate because your WR corps is genuinely underwhelming and in the past the OL was terribad. Give him some weapons and he may turn out to be a serious winner. Until then...kind of looks like he should be ranked in the 20's IMHO.

Alright! How about a Cards win Razz

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

The touches seemed about even until the last couple of drives when we started to try and grind it out with Jackson.

You might be right. It could be that my season long frustration on this subject is causing me to be biased.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
El ramster wrote:

arm.

Alright! How about a Cards win Razz

I'd actually like to see that! (Cards are my favorite NFC team)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: