Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bears at Vikings GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
Alright, whose jumping on the FIRE LOVIE SMITH train with me!? I'm done with this guy, he needs to be fired and head back to coach Texas in FBS where he belongs.

Sarcasm?

I'm never sure with you bro... Laughing

And I think GG built that train 4 years ago XD just with very few people on it...

Hell no bra, I can tell you only caught part of the game and then left to play video games! Lovie's coaching has become a detriment to this team. Your right, I should've joined Griese back in the day... I was the first to start the "Fire Lovie Smith, Hire Bill O'Brien", I'm sticking with that... Laughing

Lets just say I was close to joining Yourboyroy while he was protesting back in 2009 Laughing

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
C

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
Alright, whose jumping on the FIRE LOVIE SMITH train with me!? I'm done with this guy, he needs to be fired and head back to coach Texas in FBS where he belongs.

Sarcasm?

And I think GG built that train 4 years ago XD just with very few people on it...

Hell no bra, I can tell you only caught part of the game and then left to play video games! Lovie's coaching has become a detriment to this team. Your right, I should've joined Griese back in the day... I was the first to start the "Fire Lovie Smith, Hire Bill O'Brien", I'm sticking with that... Laughing

All I want is change... it needs to happen sooner rather than later as well...

Fire sale.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:

Sarcasm?

All I want is change... it needs to happen sooner rather than later as well...

Yeah man I agree. Windy said it the best, all anyone needs to hear is 1-5 to finish 2011, now in 2012 after starting 7-1, we go 8-6 if we lose to GB. I dont care what ANY of the other circumstances are, you deserve to be FIRED.

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
shruj

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah man I agree. Windy said it the best, all anyone needs to hear is 1-5 to finish 2011, now in 2012 after starting 7-1, we go 8-6 if we lose to GB. I dont care what ANY of the other circumstances are, you deserve to be FIRED.[/quote]

I see your point here...but we knew we were going to be in for it after Cutler went down last year, so that 1-5 finish must have an asterik by it. This year, no excuse. 7-1 to start and now 1-4...this game was just frustrating to watch with all the drops. outgained them in yards but only 14 points? smh
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melissa Isaacson ‏@mkisaacson
Bears 0-6 in Dec. last two yrs. under lovie smith (so far).
Retweeted by jon greenberg

https://twitter.com/mkisaacson

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
WindyCity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Melissa Isaacson ‏@mkisaacson
Bears 0-6 in Dec. last two yrs. under lovie smith (so far).
Retweeted by jon greenberg

https://twitter.com/mkisaacson

How about if we miss the playoffs we will have missed 5 of the last 6 years.

Jay missed last season, but what were the excuses for the other 4 years.
mozwanted

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did cutler get benched? why was campbell in
RidiculousJames

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozwanted wrote:

He hurt his neck, looks like he may be suffering from whiplash according to reports.
2013 Adopt-a-Bear: LB #50 James Anderson
Tackles: 103 || Sacks: 4.0 || Forced Fumbles: 0 || Fumble Recoveries: 1
WindyCity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:
mozwanted wrote:

He hurt his neck, looks like he may be suffering from whiplash according to reports.

Or Lovie pulled him begged him to act hurt so he could save his job again.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
mozwanted wrote:

Or Lovie pulled him begged him to act hurt so he could save his job again.
Remember when I said you overreact sometimes....... Wink
VeniceBearsFan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly Lovie isn't the entire problem it's the failure to find an offensive coordinator. Tice might be a decent oline coach, but that's it. The only difference between this offense and Martz's offense is that this offense has brandon marshall. If any coach deserves to be fired it's Tice, and the worse part is it will set cutler back at least 2 seasons so he can learn a new system and get used to it so effectively cheating him out of his prime.

The offensive line is garbage. Garza gets no push, carimi is soft, webb can't block wind, and our only decent olineman is hurt for the year. They need young talent on both sides of the ball and it's going to take years to build a playoff caliber team, and by then cutler might be gone and Lovie will definately be gone.

Don't want to sound pessimistic, but it's win this year or not at all this whole decade. All they need to do is win 2 more games to get into the postseason (yes, it's true) but if they continue to play like this I'll see you all in 2020 when the Bears might have actually accumalted the proper coaches and players to be competetive again

Sacks: 4
Tackles: 30.0
INTS: 0
FF: 0
FR: 1
WindyCity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeniceBearsFan wrote:
Honestly Lovie isn't the entire problem it's the failure to find an offensive coordinator. Tice might be a decent oline coach, but that's it. The only difference between this offense and Martz's offense is that this offense has brandon marshall. If any coach deserves to be fired it's Tice, and the worse part is it will set cutler back at least 2 seasons so he can learn a new system and get used to it so effectively cheating him out of his prime.

The offensive line is garbage. Garza gets no push, carimi is soft, webb can't block wind, and our only decent olineman is hurt for the year. They need young talent on both sides of the ball and it's going to take years to build a playoff caliber team, and by then cutler might be gone and Lovie will definately be gone.

Don't want to sound pessimistic, but it's win this year or not at all this whole decade. All they need to do is win 2 more games to get into the postseason (yes, it's true) but if they continue to play like this I'll see you all in 2020 when the Bears might have actually accumalted the proper coaches and players to be competetive again

How many OCs does Lovie get to hire and fire before he loses his job?
VeniceBearsFan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
VeniceBearsFan wrote:

If they don't turn it around smith probably will get fired, but his strength never was offense. And there may have been a few ocs, but we never had anybody good on offense (i.e no talent jerry angelo's fault) for an oc to work with. Now we have talent at the skill positions and the oc still can't draw up a good gameplan.

How many ocs have there been under Lovie's tenure? Ron Turner, Mike Martz, Mike Tice, who else? That's at least 3 the past 8 years.

Sacks: 4
Tackles: 30.0
INTS: 0
FF: 0
FR: 1
WindyCity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeniceBearsFan wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
VeniceBearsFan wrote:

If they don't turn it around smith probably will get fired, but his strength never was offense. And there may have been a few ocs, but we never had anybody good on offense (i.e no talent jerry angelo's fault) for an oc to work with. Now we have talent at the skill positions and the oc still can't draw up a good gameplan.

How many ocs have there been under Lovie's tenure? Ron Turner, Mike Martz, Mike Tice, who else? That's at least 3 the past 8 years.

Terry Shea
Nads786

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defense is fine but the Offensive is terrible and sorry but its Lovies job to correct it and he hasn't.

Yes the talent is terrible and a lot of that is JA fault but this is how the NFL works, Coaches get fired for missing the playoffs after a 7-1 start.

Now if we beat Green Bay things can definitely change, but I'm not holding my breathe we could only score 14 points on the Vikes who we usually do well against how many are we going to score against the Packers who have our number?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 25 of 33

Jump to: