Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bears at Vikings GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9751
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess the Lovie Smithisms at the Press Conference?

"We have to be better on defense"

"Can't turn the ball over and we turned the ball over"

"I didn't get this team ready to play, it is on me" but still I will keep my job.
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5051
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hesters gona hest
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Athelite


Joined: 01 Aug 2012
Posts: 1294
Location: #1 Russell Wilson fan #HOF
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
Guess the Lovie Smithisms at the Press Conference?

"We have to be better on defense"

"Can't turn the ball over and we turned the ball over"

"I didn't get this team ready to play, it is on me" but still I will keep my job.
hopefully it doesn't work on the new guy as opposed to the stupid clown in your avatar(no offense)
_________________

^Takeonme^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5051
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Campbell in...

Screen...

Winning...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C


Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 114
Location: Chicago, IL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!!

Lovie concedes with 4 minutes to play. Question
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Athelite


Joined: 01 Aug 2012
Posts: 1294
Location: #1 Russell Wilson fan #HOF
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHA WAIT A MINUTE, LOVIE CALLED ALL HIS TIMEOUTS TO PUT JASON DAMN CAMPBELL OUT THERE? ITS NOT LIKE THE DAMN SEASON IS ON THE LINE OR ANYTHING, WOW YOU HAVE JUST GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

EMBARRASSING TO SAY THE LEAST
_________________

^Takeonme^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bears2308


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 2436
Location: Indianapolis
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was Cutler benched or concussed?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5051
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athelite wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
Guess the Lovie Smithisms at the Press Conference?

"We have to be better on defense"

"Can't turn the ball over and we turned the ball over"

"I didn't get this team ready to play, it is on me" but still I will keep my job.
hopefully it doesn't work on the new guy as opposed to the stupid clown in your avatar(no offense)

100% offence...

Jerry Angelo is the reason we don't have sustainable success...

If anyone hires him in the future I won't feel sorry for them because its such a monumentally poor decision that it had to be fueled by idiocy beyond human perception...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 18829
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
Was Cutler benched or concussed?


Probably concussed since he doesnt have his helmet.
_________________

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slaymont Harris


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 1152
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
Was Cutler benched or concussed?

Neck injury.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9751
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovie is pathetic.
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bfan


Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 1336
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
Was Cutler benched or concussed?


Neck injury at least that was what the radio is saying.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9751
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
Athelite wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
Guess the Lovie Smithisms at the Press Conference?

"We have to be better on defense"

"Can't turn the ball over and we turned the ball over"

"I didn't get this team ready to play, it is on me" but still I will keep my job.
hopefully it doesn't work on the new guy as opposed to the stupid clown in your avatar(no offense)

100% offence...

Jerry Angelo is the reason we don't have sustainable success...

If anyone hires him in the future I won't feel sorry for them because its such a monumentally poor decision that it had to be fueled by idiocy beyond human perception...


Lovie was standing right next to him the entire time.
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5051
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
Athelite wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
Guess the Lovie Smithisms at the Press Conference?

"We have to be better on defense"

"Can't turn the ball over and we turned the ball over"

"I didn't get this team ready to play, it is on me" but still I will keep my job.
hopefully it doesn't work on the new guy as opposed to the stupid clown in your avatar(no offense)

100% offence...

Jerry Angelo is the reason we don't have sustainable success...

If anyone hires him in the future I won't feel sorry for them because its such a monumentally poor decision that it had to be fueled by idiocy beyond human perception...


Lovie was standing right next to him the entire time.

Oh I'm sick of Lovie too...

But the ghost of Angelo will remain with the team for at least 3 more years...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pigsooie5


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 4143
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, whose jumping on the FIRE LOVIE SMITH train with me!? I'm done with this guy, he needs to be fired and head back to coach Texas in FBS where he belongs.
_________________

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 23 of 33

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group