Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Detroit Lions @ GB Packers GDT--does the streak end?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Detroit
24%
 24%  [ 7 ]
GB
75%
 75%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 29

diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gizmo2012 wrote:
I'm afraid the Detroit Thugs get their asses handed to them this week - can I say asses. The Lions should be much better but discipline starts at the top and I'm afraid that doesn't exist in Detroit right now.

Oh look, another game day thread, another troll. Just like clockwork.

Calling Detroit thugs, especially playing the Packers who are extremely dirty is extremely telling.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Lionsfanforever

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a season where luck doesnt go our way I don't think we break this Undertaker like streak.

Packers 35
Lions 24

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gizmo2012 wrote:
I'm afraid the Detroit Thugs get their asses handed to them this week - can I say asses. The Lions should be much better but discipline starts at the top and I'm afraid that doesn't exist in Detroit right now.

Consider this a warning for Trolling. I suggest you read the rules before making another post. If you don't have anything positive to contribute to the discussion please refrain from posting in this GDT.
incognito_man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:

Calling Detroit thugs, especially playing the Packers who are extremely dirty is extremely telling.

His comment wasn't necessary, but Green Bay is most certainly not dirty. Don't need to fight animosity with untruth.

As far as the game, I'm hoping we get Matthews back. Jennings will be in his 2nd game back as well and Finley is starting to get back into the picture. Even without Jordy we have enough offensive weapons. Looks like Starks will be a no-go as well.

Calvin will probably get his, but I don't see a whopper game from him with our defense playing like they have been.

I'd guess something like 31 to 20 or thereabouts, Green Bay
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:

His comment wasn't necessary, but Green Bay is most certainly not dirty. Don't need to fight animosity with untruth.

Drop it, please.

Keep all talk on the game this Sunday.
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We lose another close one. We always lose close ones with division opponents.
ahoda

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:

Coming from a Packers' fan, this comment could be seen as an attempt to incite others.

I agree with him though. Laughing
imyourGM

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we only win one more game all year I want this to be the one. I want to see ARod get the you know what beat out of him. Also wanna see a bigger commitment to the running game. will it happen probably not but i think its key in this one. Im not letting Rodgers get hot or having double the plays he would normally have bc we pass to much. Also wanna see Logan gone let someone else actually return a kick. This game could be very winnable but im sure the coaches will over think it.
I hoping they don't this time tho and im saying Lions win 23-21
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:

As far as the game, I'm hoping we get Matthews back. Jennings will be in his 2nd game back as well and Finley is starting to get back into the picture. Even without Jordy we have enough offensive weapons. Looks like Starks will be a no-go as well.

Calvin will probably get his, but I don't see a whopper game from him with our defense playing like they have been.

Sorry, but I disagree. Green Bay is a dirty team. In week four alone the Pack got called five times for personal fouls. Thats above the weekly average for the league! Woodson's punch was terrible and showed a lack of discipline.

Green Bay is always amongst teams considered the dirtiest in history. They have a long history and list of dirty players.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
detfan782004

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:

Sorry, but I disagree. Green Bay is a dirty team. In week four alone the Pack got called five times for personal fouls. Thats above the weekly average for the league! Woodson's punch was terrible and showed a lack of discipline.

Green Bay is always amongst teams considered the dirtiest in history. They have a long history and list of dirty players.

No doubt. Right up there

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:

No doubt. Right up there

Laughing

Dirty and successful is preferred over dirty and downright awful.
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:

No doubt. Right up there

Laughing

Dirty and successful is preferred over dirty and downright awful.

Good thing we were just as successful as you guys last year. One and done in the playoffs. It's a what have you done lately league, you haven't achieved anything more than us in the last year.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A mod said drop it, so drop it.

R.I.P. Stylish
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:

Didn't read that far through. Embarassed

Go Lions, we win 31-24, Johnson has a 120 yard game with 2 scores,
Leshoure rushes for 100+ and a score, and we have a defensive score (crystal ball is foggy, can't tell who it is).

Arod has a couple turnovers.

Post game conference, Suh gets criticized by the media for walking on to the field too hard.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:

Was simply agreeing with DHLF. I did nothing wrong but I am sure it will be my fault somehow right?

Give me a break.

Anyway how many snaps does Long get?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 2 of 34

Jump to: