Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How long does Locker have?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TT4Life7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:
Bray will be far and away the best QB in this draft if he dedicates himself to it. He's got size, he can actually be elusive in the pocket and his arm is as good as you'll ever find.

Not sure if he's there mentally.

1. Draft him
2. Perform brain transplant with Locker and Bray
3. ???
4. Profit

I lol'd at this

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The defense is last in the league and just allowed 55 point + Our offensive line just allowed 7 sacks = We need to draft a QB.

Totally understanding the logic here.

Jake hasn't looked great as of late. Noone can say he has. But if you put a very competitive person on a very [inappropriate/removed] team, they're going to try to put it all on their shoulders to win the game. Well, when your team is that bad that results in a lot of risks taken and a lost of risks lost.

Let's get a top 15 defense and look at possibly replacing 5 offensive lineman before we jump to conclusions. Roos is the only one healthy on the line now, I realize this. Even Roos has looked like a turd lately against the speed rush.

KingTitan does all his comparison's with the 49ers. Look at their offensive line. Two first round tackles that are both relatively young. We've neglected all 5 positions over the last several years (unless you count giving Eugene Amano a contract Smile) and Chris Johnson and Jake Locker are both suffering the consequences.

It all starts up front boys and girls, and right now we are one of the very worst.
KingTitan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSS wrote:

KingTitan does all his comparison's with the 49ers. Look at their offensive line. Two first round tackles that are both relatively young. We've neglected all 5 positions over the last several years (unless you count giving Eugene Amano a contract Smile) and Chris Johnson and Jake Locker are both suffering the consequences.

It all starts up front boys and girls, and right now we are one of the very worst.

Curious with this statement....
We had two Pro-Bowl Caliber Tackles in Roos and Stewart. Were we supposed to draft one in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd when neither had missed a game really and was performing still at a high level?

They drafted some guys later to try to develop, but it's almost like spending a top pick on a QB if you had a 25 yr old starter playing well.

Argument would be better served if you were speaking about the interior line. There you could say they could have or should have spent a top pick on a OG or C, even though I disagree.

We do need to address our line, I'd rather get some FA C/OG rather than draft one. I think experience is more valuable there than youth, if both are talented.

But, I think an attitude change or culture change could go a long way.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clay Travis wrote:
How many would trade Locker straight up for Redskins' Cousins right now? Lots based on my tweets

They'd never do it, but I honestly wouldn't have a problem with it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: