Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Hawks vs Cardinals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
imani wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
imani wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzbkqNb0Yxk

Rather obvious, but pete is right. We CAN NOT let this get to our heads...and it looks like it already is (can't blame em, historic victory). The bills will not just roll over the same way. Home field advantage is at stake. If we win the division we walk away with the 3rd seed AT LEAST. Play hard boys....please.

I'm looking at you defense...play well

I don't think it will go to the heads of the players if that is the case then we should of played bad against the Cardinals after coming up with 2 game winning drives against the Bears don't see how beating the Cardinals will get to there heads. (No Offense to Cardinal fans.)

because it's a game where everything went right, even things outside of our control. You want wins like the bears game, because ti shows you can take control of your own destiny

Close wins build confidence, blows outs (especially of epic and historic proportions) build cockyness

I don't think they will Pete was telling them after the game in the locker room not to let it get to there head i think he learned from the Dolphin game when he gave them that time off during the Bye.

truth, i didn think of it that way

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't looked through this whole thread and am not sure if it was brought up, but the Wagner pick when Thurmond tipped it up was just a beautiful play. The team has been lacking unslefish plays all year long it feels like. Usually at least once a game two guys jumb for the ball or make a hit to make a "splash" play. I was happy to see how the D played yesterday.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if it's been brought up yet but the O line had a great game yesterday, did a great job in the running game and other than the early sack on Wilson did a pretty good job in pass protection. Okung should defiantly be in the pro bowl this year.
TheDudeAbides

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

union hawk fan wrote:
Not sure if it's been brought up yet but the O line had a great game yesterday, did a great job in the running game and other than the early sack on Wilson did a pretty good job in pass protection. Okung should defiantly be in the pro bowl this year.

I was just going to post this exact sentiment, though I was going to give Breno 911 (solid nick there, heh) some props. He was up against Dockett for much of yesterday and despite that one missed assignment on the *LAME* 3rd and short empty backfield set (thanks, Bevell) and the usual knuckleheadedness... he actually held up well, all things considered.

I'd still like to see another stud or two drafted for that line until we get one that clicks and can stay healthy... but I'd have to hang a star on their performance yesterday, overall. That's not an easy blitz package to pick up and I saw excellent execution when being blitzed yesterday.

<3 Tom Cable

TommyC376 on the Sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: