You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Hawks vs Cardinals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klyon7634

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
Voldemort: Seahawks vs Cardinals Thread? Okay.

Actually it's directed at a certain poster we're not supposed to be talking about Laughing

aaaaand....i've said too much

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange
lards

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
imani wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
Voldemort: Seahawks vs Cardinals Thread? Okay.

Actually it's directed at a certain poster we're not supposed to be talking about Laughing

aaaaand....i've said too much

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5FRPfGiC8 Laughing

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm being very objective...

twitter: @lards90
chpjns15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAC DRE wrote:
Our line as a whole has been pretty solid the entire year outside of game 1. The Rams got some pressure too often but still left Russ pretty upright. King Kung, Unger, and Breno have been the anchors. Once we get LG and RG solidified this will be a quality line for a while.

I wouldn't say that Breno has been an anchor. And I think Moffit has been adequate as well.
C-Hawkin'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta remember Moffett's rookie year ended early & he's been playing out of position almost the whole time he's been here. Great? Not yet, but I believe he'll turn out much better than average with experience. Especially if they leave him at LG instead of trying to force him to play RG so Carp (who may be done?) can play LG.
imani

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would be a franchise record 9 straight losses for arizona if we win on sunday

I'm worried about this game...

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Boom!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
it would be a franchise record 9 straight losses for arizona if we win on sunday

I'm worried about this game...

I'm usually really positive about each game, but yeah everything adds up in this.

We haven't lost at home + Cardinals on an 8 game skid = Upset of the week.

It's either an upset or we blow them out. Let's hope it's the better of the two. Great teams win these games.

Legion of Boom!
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C-Hawkin' wrote:
Gotta remember Moffett's rookie year ended early & he's been playing out of position almost the whole time he's been here. Great? Not yet, but I believe he'll turn out much better than average with experience. Especially if they leave him at LG instead of trying to force him to play RG so Carp (who may be done?) can play LG.

I dont' really buy this excuse. I played on the interior of the O-Line since I was 8. Switching from RT to LT was really difficult because the first steps out of your stance are so much different, especially in pass pro and the way your body weight shifts is backwards so it's like doing everything against instinct. I found playing the LG and RG positions to be almost identical. I obviously didn't play in the NFL but it wasn't that much of an adjustment. I think Moffitt has a bright future but I dont' think his potential is stunted by playing both OG positions. I played mostly left guard but whenever I had to play right it wasn't much of a shift. If Moffit was playing centre or tackle I could see your point but there's just not the same amount of difference between the guard positions.

The only thing I will concede is that my play was always affected by playing next to someone new. Having a new LT when I was playing LG was really difficult or having a new centre. When you've played with guys for a while and you know where they are going to be and how they are going to block, it makes playing guard a lot easier. So maybe shuffling the line in that sense is hurting Moffitt but he should be able to play RG or LG and I don't see any reason why not. Maybe you can explain why you feel as if he's being held back in the wrong position.
MAC DRE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
MAC DRE wrote:
Our line as a whole has been pretty solid the entire year outside of game 1. The Rams got some pressure too often but still left Russ pretty upright. King Kung, Unger, and Breno have been the anchors. Once we get LG and RG solidified this will be a quality line for a while.

I wouldn't say that Breno has been an anchor. And I think Moffit has been adequate as well.

Yeah I agree he isn't really an anchor, but he has stayed healthy and played fairly well besides all the penalties. I would rather have Breno over a lot of other RTs starting right now, but also a lot more i would have over Breno haha. As long as hes there hes a pretty stable middle of the pack Tackle for us. Seems like Moffitt is always being thrown around the line, looking forward to what he can do once he is settled down at one spot on the line.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAC DRE wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
MAC DRE wrote:

Yeah I agree he isn't really an anchor, but he has stayed healthy and played fairly well besides all the penalties. I would rather have Breno over a lot of other RTs starting right now, but also a lot more i would have over Breno haha. As long as hes there hes a pretty stable middle of the pack Tackle for us. Seems like Moffitt is always being thrown around the line, looking forward to what he can do once he is settled down at one spot on the line.

Madden 13' rates him as 68 overall which is bottom 5 for RT's in the league....Case closed.

haha jk.

"We all we got, we all we need"
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
MAC DRE wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
MAC DRE wrote:

Madden 13' rates him as 68 overall which is bottom 5 for RT's in the league....Case closed.

haha jk.

Does Pete know this - might want to think about dropping him. I wonder if Ethan Albright is available?
hdshot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are all the card fans? Week 1 they talked about how over rated Lynch was and how kolb was the answer after all. OOOHHHH yes, it must of been that extra timeout that screwed their season.
animaltested

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill be here........ at 6:25 am. Living in Asia sucks sometimes.
JJ89

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

animaltested wrote:
Ill be here........ at 6:25 am. Living in Asia sucks sometimes.

Im gonna be here aswell.. Don't now how much I'll be posting, got the sickest hangover ever. Just woke up, instantly turned on the tv and ordered pizza Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to win this game by double digits

However, i think russell finally breaks his streak of games without INTs....hope not, but that cards d is just nasty. It'll probably come on a tip or him getting hit while he throws

Looking for a big game out of thurmond

Go hawks

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Flatliner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we need to win this by 10+, but I still think the Cardinals defense is going to keep this game fairly close until they end, when we start to wear them down.

I am going to go with the bold prediction that our defense comes out angry this week, and happy to be back home, and we get our first shutout of the season.

Final Prediction: 17-0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

Jump to: