Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Offensive Coordinator/Defensive Coordinator
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8411
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
I think Lurie will bring in someone to replace Reid as the VP of football operations and then hire a coach separately.


Or he might not have a VP of football operations at all, I feel like that's just a title they created for Reid so he can have front office powers.


Maybe Lurie is so loyal he moves AR to President of Football Op while hiring a new HC. Confused
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7674
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
Phire wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
I think Lurie will bring in someone to replace Reid as the VP of football operations and then hire a coach separately.


Or he might not have a VP of football operations at all, I feel like that's just a title they created for Reid so he can have front office powers.


Maybe Lurie is so loyal he moves AR to President of Football Op while hiring a new HC. Confused


Maybe, They keep Reid as both VP of w/e and HC! No not really.

It would be a better idea to find a HC and a VP of w/e.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 42923
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure who I want as coordinators.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheKingDP


Joined: 03 Nov 2010
Posts: 562
Location: illadelph
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Not sure who I want as coordinators.


Andy gets promoted to the front office, the Eagles will hire Marty Mornhenweig as the head coach, bring back Brad Childress to coach the offense, and officially name Howard Mudd as defensive coordinator in 2013!

#GoldStandard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WhackyPlague


Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 5030
Location: Orlando, FL
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKingDP wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Not sure who I want as coordinators.


Andy gets promoted to the front office, the Eagles will hire Marty Mornhenweig as the head coach, bring back Brad Childress to coach the offense, and officially name Howard Mudd as defensive coordinator in 2013!

#GoldStandard


You joke, but I would not be surprised to see Reid step down as HC but retain the Executive VP of Football Operations job, essentially becoming what Holmgren was for the Browns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48372
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhackyPlague wrote:
TheKingDP wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Not sure who I want as coordinators.


Andy gets promoted to the front office, the Eagles will hire Marty Mornhenweig as the head coach, bring back Brad Childress to coach the offense, and officially name Howard Mudd as defensive coordinator in 2013!

#GoldStandard


You joke, but I would not be surprised to see Reid step down as HC but retain the Executive VP of Football Operations job, essentially becoming what Holmgren was for the Browns.


Ultimate Eagles move.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34701
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Holmgren older though?

I think andy wants to coach and he's going to get offers.
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8411
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Isn't Holmgren older though?

I think andy wants to coach and he's going to get offers.


I'm sure holmgren wanted to coach as well. I don't see him getting offers like that not after everything that's gone on this yr
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34701
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Isn't Holmgren older though?

I think andy wants to coach and he's going to get offers.


I'm sure holmgren wanted to coach as well. I don't see him getting offers like that not after everything that's gone on this yr


He's going to get offers. Plenty of Them. I would love if he took the BYU job
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48372
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he's had it for a long time but Andy has only had 1 head coaching gig.
I'm sure he still feels his work is undone.

But does he have the energy any more to start over?
Will he be able to put together a coaching staff?
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheKingDP


Joined: 03 Nov 2010
Posts: 562
Location: illadelph
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
WhackyPlague wrote:
TheKingDP wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Not sure who I want as coordinators.


Andy gets promoted to the front office, the Eagles will hire Marty Mornhenweig as the head coach, bring back Brad Childress to coach the offense, and officially name Howard Mudd as defensive coordinator in 2013!

#GoldStandard


You joke, but I would not be surprised to see Reid step down as HC but retain the Executive VP of Football Operations job, essentially becoming what Holmgren was for the Browns.


Ultimate Eagles move.


I'd rather see the world end in two weeks than ever see this scenario unfold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God that would be the Ultimate Gold Standard Move..
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group