Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 14: Baltimore Ravens at Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b-rave11 wrote:
Kirk Cousins for Joe Flacco straight up?

Fine, fine -- we will toss in our 2013 7th rounder.
flacco is a FA

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brian23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Kai Forbaths new nickname!

Cobra Kai Cool

They've been using that on Twitter since he was signed....
DCRED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
b-rave11 wrote:

flacco is a FA

no way Baltimore doesn't resign him IMO. I don't see them having a high enough draft pick with their record to risk starting someone who falls to the bottom of the 1st
And he has won alot of games for them. They'll stick with him and no one will pry him away after their record and playoff appearance again this year.
A TRAIN 89

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b-rave11 wrote:

NEVER!

In all honesty, we made Flacco look better in the 1st half than he actually is. He had some nice throws, but his receivers were wide open and we had virtually no pass rush.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Kai Forbaths new nickname!

Cobra Kai Cool

They've been using that on Twitter since he was signed....
ok. Sorry I don't tweet much

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:
Well hopefully its not ligament tear and that its a hyperextension.

Really gotta teach him how to slide. Seriously.

Cousins just did what he was supposed to do. I dont want to trade Cousins, cause its so difficult to find back up QB's that can do anything.
could get a 1st at worst 2nd for him though and that helps because we lost those picks by trading for Griff

Dont mean to troll, just coming in here because Im a very quiet Kirk Cousins fan. Loved him at Michigan St. I would have stopped in earlier its just everyone was RGIII crazy.

Seriously though.... No way are they gonna get a 1st or even a 2nd for him. Come on now, thats ridiculous. He played one good game, dont over exaggerate here. Be happy he won the game. Props should go to Shanny for selecting him (even after giving up everything for RG) too. Moral of the day: Trust your (Big)Board

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to go let these rubber neckers know how ya feel...
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=15225963#15225963

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
seantaylorfan21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:

Cousins just did what he was supposed to do. I dont want to trade Cousins, cause its so difficult to find back up QB's that can do anything.
could get a 1st at worst 2nd for him though and that helps because we lost those picks by trading for Griff

Dont mean to troll, just coming in here because Im a very quiet Kirk Cousins fan. Loved him at Michigan St. I would have stopped in earlier its just everyone was RGIII crazy.

Seriously though.... No way are they gonna get a 1st or even a 2nd for him. Come on now, thats ridiculous. He played one good game, dont over exaggerate here. Be happy he won the game. Props should go to Shanny for selecting him (even after giving up everything for RG) too. Moral of the day: Trust your (Big)Board

Uhmm did you see what the eagles got for kolb? there's definitely a possibility of getting a 2nd. I don't want us to do that though, i want to keep him as a backup, this won't be only time rg3 gets hurt.

Props to Mike23md
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:

I agree. I also liked him out of college. But one quibble. He hasn't played a full game yet. In fact I think he only played in 2 snaps before OT and then handed the ball off in OT. So we agree that we're not getting anything for him right now. Teams will want to see more than just spot duty (today and the Falcons game) before coming off a 1rst or 2nd (or even a 3rd)

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
b-rave11 wrote:

flacco is a FA

no way Baltimore doesn't resign him IMO. I don't see them having a high enough draft pick with their record to risk starting someone who falls to the bottom of the 1st
And he has won alot of games for them. They'll stick with him and no one will pry him away after their record and playoff appearance again this year.
i definitely agree. I was just saying

turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seantaylorfan21 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:

Uhmm did you see what the eagles got for kolb? there's definitely a possibility of getting a 2nd. I don't want us to do that though, i want to keep him as a backup, this won't be only time rg3 gets hurt.
i like cousins but if we don't trade him in the offseason we WILL lose him in 2016 and get NO compensation for him because he'll be a free agent.

I can't believe I'm writing this, but I would trade Cousins and keep Rex as my back up next year. Sign another qb to compete with Rex as a back up.

In the 2014 draft I would find a guy we thought could be a back again in the mid rounds to challenge Rex.

turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Feel free to go let these rubber neckers know how ya feel...
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=15225963#15225963
nah. I don't like to rub it in to other teams fans when we lose, but feel free to.

Just don't troll

Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
no way Baltimore doesn't resign him IMO.

It's possible ... but it's highly unlikely. The main problem is the cost. Is Flacco going to be worth the price they'll have to pay?

Quote:
I don't see them having a high enough draft pick with their record to risk starting someone who falls to the bottom of the 1st

Also, it doesn't look like there's a solid replacement at QB in this draft.
ripsean21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was front and center I watched Garvin from cousins 10 feet from me this game wow! There was no loser for anybody that watched this game hats off to Baltimore that was football at its best! Hats off to the rookies my boy Crawford! Morrris! Kirk! Rg3! He said he should be good he said next week. We have ball players that are hungry! My prize guy Garcon wow I love this guy! He is a fiesty guy I love it! And our offense clicks night and day with this guy and he rocks 88 to give the giants Dallas and Philly a taste of 88 from us for once!

But wow is all I can say what a game go Saints! But fellas I think even with the holes we have a top to bottom better collection of ball players and its finally clicking and starting to come together! One game at a time but we are showing we have the talent and the mindset we can play and even win every game! HTTR!

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Slateman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How huge is Banks not being on the field now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 26 of 28

Jump to: