Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 14: Baltimore Ravens at Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:

I agree to disagree with anyone who doesn't see things the same as me, but I will stick to my words.
just like with Hasslett? Wink I'm just messing with you. Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

yup Very Happy. I'm really curious to know all this faith people have in the Giants, is this because of what they done in the past or do they really believe the Giants we just beat have a chance against there up coming opponents in New Orleans, Atlanta, and the Raven's.
just to let you know. The giants missed several big time plays on our secondary in the first half by inches. We only beat them by 1 pt. they missed a FG because of a horrible snap that if it was made, means we would have lost the game.

The giants were coming off beating teams we got manhandled by like the steelers. They beat the Packers by 28, they killed the 49ers, and Panthers. We lost to the rams, panthers and beat the Vikings by 12.

No doubt we beat the giants last night, but do I think we are a better team- NO. They have a tougher schedule going down the stretch but I still expect the Giants to finish a game ahead of us.

lets not get too cocky here. I agree with Footy and TK.

Everyone seems to forget the fumble Morris had in scoring territory huh?
I knew you'd come back with that buddy. Wink

Quote:
So what if he doesn't fumble and we score another TD that means we win by 8 instead of 1 or 4 with a field goal coming out of that possession. We can even go back to our last meeting with the Giants what If Meriweather was able to play would that TD to Cruz have happen? Had we not had 11 drops against Pittsburgh would we not have had a shot at winning the game? Had the defense played the way they have these past few weeks, would our record not be better than 6-6 at this point?
very true. If its and buts were candy and nuts. Laughing

Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is I'm in no shape or form being cocky, I just feel we have a better shot at coming out the East than Dallas and Giants if we continue to play the way we have over these last three weeks.
i hope you are right my friend, but I expect the Giants to finish 2-2. Us to finish the same.

So. Giants will be 9-7 and win the division.

We'll be 8-8 and just miss the playoffs

Dallas will be 8-8 also and just miss the playoffs.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PSID412

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baltimore are weaker on the road and we had a big win this week. I think it will be a tough match but I think we sneak a close one

Skins 21
Ravens 17

^ Awesome sig by Mike23md
a2piece89

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Reed picks and keep rice under 100 apy and Washington should win. Battle of the beltway has never been so meaningful

Ravens 20
Redskins 24

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the key to this game is ball control!!!! We have to win the time of possession battle!!! That will be our best defense againt Rice and Flacco! We also have to score TD's in the redzone! If Alfred can get close to 30 carries, I think we win the game!
TruSkinsFan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus21 wrote:
I think the key to this game is ball control!!!! We have to win the time of possession battle!!! That will be our best defense againt Rice and Flacco! We also have to score TD's in the redzone! If Alfred can get close to 30 carries, I think we win the game!

Bingo! Time of Possession is the key to Redskins success and it has proven over the past few weeks....
mike23md

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray Lewis is practicing. Does that mean he is going to play? IDK. Still waiting on the final word. But his practice has been limited and is not full contact. But still, if he feels he can play, Ray will play.

I can imagine that Ed Reed is going to be shadowing Garcon's side a lot.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
StRawz11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
Ray Lewis is practicing. Does that mean he is going to play? IDK. Still waiting on the final word. But his practice has been limited and is not full contact. But still, if he feels he can play, Ray will play.

I can imagine that Ed Reed is going to be shadowing Garcon's side a lot.

He cant come back this week anyway. He's aiming for week 15 against the Broncos

"I'm dismantling who I was and moving it brick by brick."
Greenlaser86

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravens fan here! At first I had wrote off the Redskins as an easy win, but now seeing how good RG3 is and a few of your WRs, I am no longer writing it off as an "easy win".

I actually do not hate the Redskins, and I would love to see a Skins/Ravens Superbowl in my lifetime! (I'm 26, so it might happen?)

After us losing half our defense (Lewis,Suggs,Webb), I think this will be a closer than expected game....

Ravens - 27
Redskins - 24

Good luck to both teams!

PS: I forgot to mention that I see Flacco having a good game this week... He usually doesn't poop all over the field for 4 weeks straight!
lavar703

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do so many Ravens fans hate the Redskins? When visiting some of there boards on the web, I noticed quite a few dispise the Redskins. I honestly have no idea how you could have such hatred for a team in a completely different division that you rarely every play? What I thought was the best part was the amount of posts that started out with "I used to be a Redskins fan". How do you quit being a fan of your team, just doesn't make sense?
daboyle250

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
Why do so many Ravens fans hate the Redskins? When visiting some of there boards on the web, I noticed quite a few dispise the Redskins. I honestly have no idea how you could have such hatred for a team in a completely different division that you rarely every play? What I thought was the best part was the amount of posts that started out with "I used to be a Redskins fan". How do you quit being a fan of your team, just doesn't make sense?

My friend, it's called a bandwagon.

Tracker: 22 catches, 227 yards, 1 TD
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:

1. Our owner
2. Some act like we're still great but we haven't been for 20 years
3. Up until the past two offseasons, for 12 years we built our team the wrong way

4. The DC area and Baltimore area have never liked each other for a lot of reasons over decades.

So, it's become a huge fan rivalry and usually in rivalries you don't like the opposing team. That's why I don't like the ravens and I don't understand how red skins fans can root for them at all

5. Then, some were colts fans but lost their team in the 80s. Liked the red skins then when they won for a decade. When the browns franchise came to Baltimore, then they went back to rooting for their original love- the Baltimore team.

6. Daboyle is correct, some jumped ship because the skins lose and they wanted to be a fan of a winner, so they joined the ravens bandwagon in 2000 when they started wining a lot and won a Super Bowl

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Skins 12th man always adds to the fan experience, and I am sure those who participated in this chant won't soon forget that moment.

Hopefully the Redskins Marching band will be leading another RG3 chant this Sunday after the Battle of The Beltway match-up between the Ravens.

Trevor Jackson | December 6, 2012 at 7:54 pm | URL: http://wp.me/p2lxIJ-16P

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://blogsohardsports.com/redskins/rg3-chants-break-out-to-the-redskins-marching-band-drumline/

THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
The Skins 12th man always adds to the fan experience, and I am sure those who participated in this chant won't soon forget that moment.

Hopefully the Redskins Marching band will be leading another RG3 chant this Sunday after the Battle of The Beltway match-up between the Ravens.

http://blogsohardsports.com/redskins/rg3-chants-break-out-to-the-redskins-marching-band-drumline/

Wow! Redskins Nation going hard! The band is amazing!

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
Brian23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their is no Ravens/Redskins rivalry. Ravens hate Redskins and Redskins just really don't seem to care.
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Wow! Redskins Nation going hard! The band is amazing!

Surely you're joking right? I love the Redskins with all my heart, but the band blows. Trust me, I'm a musician and have played in quite a few marching bands and the Redskins Band is bad. Not tragically bad...just bad.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 3 of 28

Jump to: