Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Ginger Ninja vs The Beautiful One GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins
The ginger ninja
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
The Beautiful one
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
hornbybrown
43%
 43%  [ 10 ]
RVM
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
0-0 tie
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
how many poll options can you have?
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 23

Author Message
OILCHIEFS


Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 1473
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rumless


Joined: 01 Sep 2012
Posts: 1517
Location: Chiefs Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a morbid way that is unlike my Chiefs fandom, I am hoping for a loss Sunday. I expect Cleveland to choke and give us the win though.
_________________
[quote="aceinthehouse"]I personally do NOT think Lewis is the Greatest MLBer ever.

In fact, I'm not sure he's better than our very own London Fletcher.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OILCHIEFS


Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 1473
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumless wrote:
In a morbid way that is unlike my Chiefs fandom, I am hoping for a loss Sunday. I expect Cleveland to choke and give us the win though.


I've struggled with this the last week or so to. After whats seemed like years of halfway through a season hoping for a loss, I'm fed up. This will be the last year I will be okay with losing late in the season. Get Geno, then win. Until then I will cheer for wins as long as the Browns, Eagles and Jags are winning.








Not the raiders though!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigschmadt00


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10877
Location: 500 miles East of Sack City!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With no Luck this season, I'm becoming more comfortable with us winning a couple of more, although I'd prefer to see Stanzi at some point. Nothing against Quinn, but I'm 99% he's not the answer, and I still want to see if Stanzi has any potential there. I'd love to give our new GM/HC some live tape on him with which to make a decision.
_________________

^ryknowssd on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefs_5627


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 3059
Location: 'sconi
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/12/06/chiefs-put-dl-allen-bailey-on-ir-with-ankle-injury-sign-lb-leon-williams-to/

Quote:
Chiefs put DL Allen Bailey on IR with ankle injury, sign LB Leon Williams to fill spot

_________________


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5WYigZHME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikek163


Joined: 24 Nov 2008
Posts: 5514
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this game is going to show us how badly we need DE depth to help stuff the run. Poe and TJax will do well as always but Ropati and Shaun Smith are going to get fed a lot of T Rich.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefs_5627


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 3059
Location: 'sconi
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the same link:

Quote:
The Chiefs are dealing with numerous injuries heading in to Sunday's game at Cleveland. Center Ryan Lilja, safety Abe Elam, linebacker Derrick Johnson and cornerback Brandon Flowers were not practicing Thursday, while safeties Kendrick Lewis and Eric Berry, linebacker Tamba Hali and left tackle Branden Albert were limited.



Ouch.
_________________


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5WYigZHME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikek163


Joined: 24 Nov 2008
Posts: 5514
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs_5627 wrote:
From the same link:

Quote:
The Chiefs are dealing with numerous injuries heading in to Sunday's game at Cleveland. Center Ryan Lilja, safety Abe Elam, linebacker Derrick Johnson and cornerback Brandon Flowers were not practicing Thursday, while safeties Kendrick Lewis and Eric Berry, linebacker Tamba Hali and left tackle Branden Albert were limited.



Ouch.


This might be exactly what we need to lose this game man! Don't be upset!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefs_5627


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 3059
Location: 'sconi
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikek163 wrote:
Chiefs_5627 wrote:
From the same link:

Quote:
The Chiefs are dealing with numerous injuries heading in to Sunday's game at Cleveland. Center Ryan Lilja, safety Abe Elam, linebacker Derrick Johnson and cornerback Brandon Flowers were not practicing Thursday, while safeties Kendrick Lewis and Eric Berry, linebacker Tamba Hali and left tackle Branden Albert were limited.



Ouch.


This might be exactly what we need to lose this game man! Don't be upset!


Lol truer words rarely spoken. Go Browns! Laughing
_________________


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5WYigZHME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 5170
Location: WV
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs_5627 wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:
Chiefs_5627 wrote:
From the same link:

Quote:
The Chiefs are dealing with numerous injuries heading in to Sunday's game at Cleveland. Center Ryan Lilja, safety Abe Elam, linebacker Derrick Johnson and cornerback Brandon Flowers were not practicing Thursday, while safeties Kendrick Lewis and Eric Berry, linebacker Tamba Hali and left tackle Branden Albert were limited.



Ouch.


This might be exactly what we need to lose this game man! Don't be upset!


Lol truer words rarely spoken. Go Browns! Laughing


You were already going to lose, this will just make it unwatchable for ya.

Kidding.

Not really.

Sorta.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikek163


Joined: 24 Nov 2008
Posts: 5514
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
Chiefs_5627 wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:
Chiefs_5627 wrote:
From the same link:

Quote:
The Chiefs are dealing with numerous injuries heading in to Sunday's game at Cleveland. Center Ryan Lilja, safety Abe Elam, linebacker Derrick Johnson and cornerback Brandon Flowers were not practicing Thursday, while safeties Kendrick Lewis and Eric Berry, linebacker Tamba Hali and left tackle Branden Albert were limited.



Ouch.


This might be exactly what we need to lose this game man! Don't be upset!


Lol truer words rarely spoken. Go Browns! Laughing


You were already going to lose, this will just make it unwatchable for ya.

Kidding.

Not really.

Sorta.


What a devilishly devilish thing to say for your 666th post you devil.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 5170
Location: WV
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikek163 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
Chiefs_5627 wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:
Chiefs_5627 wrote:
From the same link:

Quote:
The Chiefs are dealing with numerous injuries heading in to Sunday's game at Cleveland. Center Ryan Lilja, safety Abe Elam, linebacker Derrick Johnson and cornerback Brandon Flowers were not practicing Thursday, while safeties Kendrick Lewis and Eric Berry, linebacker Tamba Hali and left tackle Branden Albert were limited.



Ouch.


This might be exactly what we need to lose this game man! Don't be upset!


Lol truer words rarely spoken. Go Browns! Laughing


You were already going to lose, this will just make it unwatchable for ya.

Kidding.

Not really.

Sorta.


What a devilishly devilish thing to say for your 666th post you devil.


Evil or Very Mad
Another Identity lost


I'll get you one day Mikek163 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12171
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs_5627 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/12/06/chiefs-put-dl-allen-bailey-on-ir-with-ankle-injury-sign-lb-leon-williams-to/

Quote:
Chiefs put DL Allen Bailey on IR with ankle injury, sign LB Leon Williams to fill spot
Holy crap Leon Williams is still in the league Shocked I remember when he was with us
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pnies20


Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 6979
Location: Nashville through Erie, PA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Chiefs_5627 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/12/06/chiefs-put-dl-allen-bailey-on-ir-with-ankle-injury-sign-lb-leon-williams-to/

Quote:
Chiefs put DL Allen Bailey on IR with ankle injury, sign LB Leon Williams to fill spot
Holy crap Leon Williams is still in the league Shocked I remember when he was with us


Now that's lulzy.

The only Miami LB to ever suck and the Browns drafted him.
_________________
2013 Browns Forum HOF Inductee

MINGO ATE YO BABY!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 41725
Location: The Man, The Myth, The Legend El Ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Join our GDT nOObZ
_________________

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
It'll be a cold day in hell when I read a thread title.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group