Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Pain Train Lane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shockeyfan88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: The Pain Train Lane Reply with quote

Hey guys, first and foremost congrats to a good season and looking to be in a spot to compete for a long time to come. Just wanted to ask about one of my Man Crushes Embarassed from quite some time ago Jorvorskie Lane. How has he looked and does he look to be in the long term plans of the team? Thanks and good luck the rest of the way.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Havent seen much from him this season. He got some playing time in preseason and made a couple plays. I remember him fumbling a pass early in the season and rarely seen him since. We have Daniel Thomas to do alot of blocking schemes and hes in there most of the time.

Adopt a Dolphwin - Lamar Miller
11 Rush - 59 Yards - 5.4 Avg - 1 TD [] 4 Rec - 19 Yards
Miami2DaMax

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see him here for 3-5 more years pretty easy, first year in the NFL and has done pretty well when asked bu failed one a key play or two. Plus, as long as Shermans around he'll probably be around.
Miami2DaMax

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DolphWins wrote:
Havent seen much from him this season. He got some playing time in preseason and made a couple plays. I remember him fumbling a pass early in the season and rarely seen him since. We have Daniel Thomas to do alot of blocking schemes and hes in there most of the time.

He's made some key 3rd downs and 2 TDs, he's a lot like Polite was.
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami2DaMax wrote:
DolphWins wrote:

He's made some key 3rd downs and 2 TDs, he's a lot like Polite was.
yeah he has made some key plays this year
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's been good. As good as a FB can be anymore. He mostly takes fakes on iso plays and lead blocks for Bush/Thomas.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know about all these key plays hes supposedly made. Dude has touched the ball 13 times and has fumbled twice and has two TD's that could have easily been gotten by DT. Those fumbles are exactly why we didnt see him really for 7 weeks after that Cinci game. He's mainly there for 1 yard runs and random blocking assignments but I would rather have DT in there.

Adopt a Dolphwin - Lamar Miller
11 Rush - 59 Yards - 5.4 Avg - 1 TD [] 4 Rec - 19 Yards
Kaiowas05

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DolphWins wrote:
I dont know about all these key plays hes supposedly made. Dude has touched the ball 13 times and has fumbled twice and has two TD's that could have easily been gotten by DT. Those fumbles are exactly why we didnt see him really for 7 weeks after that Cinci game. He's mainly there for 1 yard runs and random blocking assignments but I would rather have DT in there.

he's defo faded away since the season started, perhaps pre season helped keep him motivated. He hasnt killed any dbs/lbs on passing patterns like he did
Belfast Trojans #32 Shamrock Bowl winner '12, '13 and '14
EFAF Atlantic Cup Winner 2013
shockeyfan88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear that he's played pretty well this year and looks to be around in the future. Good luck the rest of the way guys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: