Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A case for REDBALL.... Long Post.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota

Quote:
Murray on Jason Garrett: "He keeps us level-headed. He's a great head coach and he's smart. We definitely love him and we believe in him."

I love it, I have never seen anything but love for Garrett from these players on and off the field. once he can establish an OL and get a backup to Murray it is on!! these drafts have been phenomenal I freakin love the way Garrett has drafted even I I was skeptical at first on carter and Murray they have proven me wrong and will be studs for this team for a long time. I have faith that in time he can continue to draft well and get these kind of players like Claiborne, who I think is amazing for a rookie

Props to IDOG_det on the sig.
Hiero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Dboys88-82 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Sure, but that's like judging your moms lasagna before its put in the oven. Its going to taste like ish. Jimmy's unbaked bread tasted like ish 2 years in as well.

Yah i guess you are right. Maybe all teams should keep coaches that have done nothing well as far as coaching goes then maybe they would all win superbowls. Gah all we have to do is keep a coach for 3 or 4 years regardless of his performance and we will be successful. Why didnt we think of that before?

Keeping coaches long enough to implement their plan/culture does sound like a difficult thought process for the instant results culture that is America.

Problem is, that's what all the good teams that are competing in superbowls do... so maybe we should give it a shot??

lol... Preach on reverend matts

Props to IDOG_det on the sig.
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
If you can't see the Dallas Cowboys' improvement from September, you're either not watching the games or you just don't like Jason Garrett as a coach, which is your right as a fan.

Garrett talks endlessly about a team comprised of the right kind of guys who handle adversity and play relentlessly. We get sick of hearing the same thing every day, so we roll our eyes, just like the players.

Say what you want, but the Cowboys have taken on their coach's personality and adopted his core beliefs about winning football.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4703281/give-credit-where-credit-is-due-jason-garrett

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
textaz03

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

Quote:
If you can't see the Dallas Cowboys' improvement from September, you're either not watching the games or you just don't like Jason Garrett as a coach, which is your right as a fan.

Garrett talks endlessly about a team comprised of the right kind of guys who handle adversity and play relentlessly. We get sick of hearing the same thing every day, so we roll our eyes, just like the players.

Say what you want, but the Cowboys have taken on their coach's personality and adopted his core beliefs about winning football.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4703281/give-credit-where-credit-is-due-jason-garrett
AGREED!! It's about time the media and a select few individuals realize what is going on with the team as a whole, and what Garrett has this team doing!

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

textaz03 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
:D :D :D :D :D

Quote:

AGREED!! It's about time the media and a select few individuals realize what is going on with the team as a whole, and what Garrett has this team doing!

The question is, are those individuals man enough to admit that there is something good going on with this team? It is obvious, to anyone not blinded by hate, that there is something good being built by Garrett and company. I was not sold on him as the HC when he was given the job. I thought he was too inexperienced. He has won me over. I still don't like a lot of his play calls, but as a HC, he seems to be doing a really good job of getting this team to win games that we would have lost before.

Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 26 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 3 Pass Break Ups
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

Quote:

I very rarely enjoy any of JJT's articles, but that line is priceless.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: