Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Titans Draft Thread(We Own Pick #10)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
Bucky Brooks from NFL.Com has his final mock before the combine out today. He has the Titans taking Cooper the OG from UNC, who bares a striking resemblance to former Titan great OLB KBull (with dreads of course). Shocked Laughing

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/bucky-brooks/165102

Bucky's an idiot.

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
lamont wrote:
Bucky Brooks from NFL.Com has his final mock before the combine out today. He has the Titans taking Cooper the OG from UNC, who bares a striking resemblance to former Titan great OLB KBull (with dreads of course). Shocked Laughing

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/bucky-brooks/165102

Bucky's an idiot.

I agree i was watching the draft online last year and i had to deal with him and he was wrong on guessing the next pick just about everytime

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Ropati Pitoitua: 12 Tackles 11 Assist 2 Sack
KingTitan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dionysus wrote:
I get the feeling that our pursuit of Andy Levitre will be determined by Steve Hutchinson's current and future status with us. If Hutchinson decides to retire or we somehow release him, then I can see us going hard after Levitre, then taking an OG later in the draft (maybe 4th on down). If Hutchinson stays on, then we might bypass Levitre and take an OG in the 1st or 2nd round. I really can't see us sinking "big" money two offseasons in a row into two players of the same position (OG). [/color]

I think regardless, we are putting money in that interior line. They might ask Hutch to redo his deal or get cut. He didn't perform up to his money before injury.
Wasn't bad, but we are comparing him to Amano/Harris..lol

I see a big money OG and then a 2nd(if Hutch is gone) or 3/4th rounder if he stays on so he can get a redshirt year until replacing Hutch the following season.
Dionysus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
I get the feeling that our pursuit of Andy Levitre will be determined by Steve Hutchinson's current and future status with us. If Hutchinson decides to retire or we somehow release him, then I can see us going hard after Levitre, then taking an OG later in the draft (maybe 4th on down). If Hutchinson stays on, then we might bypass Levitre and take an OG in the 1st or 2nd round. I really can't see us sinking "big" money two offseasons in a row into two players of the same position (OG).

I think regardless, we are putting money in that interior line. They might ask Hutch to redo his deal or get cut. He didn't perform up to his money before injury.

I see a big money OG and then a 2nd(if Hutch is gone) or 3/4th rounder if he stays on so he can get a redshirt year until replacing Hutch the following season.

Oh you believe that we'll go after Levitre regardless if Hutch stays around or not. Acquiring him would only determine when we'll take an OG in the draft. Should this turn out to be the case, hopefully we won't wait too late into the draft to do so. If Warmack's not gone in the top 10, I know he won't make it passed the Cowboys, and Larry Warford probably won't make it passed the Colts. I still have my sights set on Barrett Jones (OL) because he's highly versatile on the line...basically a triple threat.

Here are his scouting reports...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1632207
http://frogsfootballfantasy.com/prospectsoff/barrettjones.html
http://nfldraftmonsters.com/scouting/scouting-report-barrett-jones/
KingTitan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dionysus wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
I get the feeling that our pursuit of Andy Levitre will be determined by Steve Hutchinson's current and future status with us. If Hutchinson decides to retire or we somehow release him, then I can see us going hard after Levitre, then taking an OG later in the draft (maybe 4th on down). If Hutchinson stays on, then we might bypass Levitre and take an OG in the 1st or 2nd round. I really can't see us sinking "big" money two offseasons in a row into two players of the same position (OG).

Oh you believe that we'll go after Levitre regardless if Hutch stays around or not. Acquiring him would only determine when we'll take an OG in the draft. Should this turn out to be the case, hopefully we won't wait too late into the draft to do so. If Warmack's not gone in the top 10, I know he won't make it passed the Cowboys, and Larry Warford probably won't make it passed the Colts. I still have my sights set on Barrett Jones (OL) because he's highly versatile on the line...basically a triple threat.

Here are his scouting reports...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1632207
http://frogsfootballfantasy.com/prospectsoff/barrettjones.html
http://nfldraftmonsters.com/scouting/scouting-report-barrett-jones/

Yeah I think we will go after a FA regardless. I think they prefer a vet to a rookie on the line. A young vet like the ones on the market. Then they will still draft one higher than we are used too, who will be the replacement to Hutch in the future.

I like Barrett jones...I'm reading that he might be a 3rd 4th rounder...Not a second.
justing101

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Elam is a play maker who has put together a terrific highlight reel full of big hits and interceptions. Elam has a nice size speed combination (5-foot-10, 207 pounds), even though he's not huge for a safety he's compactly built and can run. Elam is a terrific tackler and does a good job of coverage in front of him. Elam plays with good anticipation and has plus instincts. Like Vaccaro, Elam has been used in multiple roles for the Gators: in the box, as a deep safety valve, and covering slot receivers. Elam is an excellent blitzer from the safety position. Elam is a vocal leader and a spark plug for the defense.

I would love to be able to get this guy in the 2nd round!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

per Rotoworld.

Quote:
Alabama CB Dee Milliner will undergo shoulder surgery following this week's Scouting Combine.
Milliner, the No. 1 corner in the draft and a projected top-five pick, has a torn labrum in his right shoulder. It's the kind of injury players can gut it out through, but there's often significant pain and range of motion issues. By going under the knife, Milliner will reduce the chances of aggravation down the line and should still be ready for training camp. He'll do everything at the Combine except bench press, but will not participate in Alabama's Pro Day. Milliner sustained the injury last season, but never missed a game.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“@jwyattsports: At the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. Titans GM Ruston Webster and Titans Coach Mike Munchak both scheduled to talk here this morning”

Quote:
“@MoveTheSticks: Chance Warmack checked in at 6'2 317 lbs. Smaller than expected but he did have 34 6/8 inch arms”

Quote:
“@MoveTheSticks: I'm told Alabama OT DJ Fluker checked in at 339 lbs today. He was 355 at the Sr Bowl. #NFLCombine”

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@MoveTheSticks
Jonathan Cooper 6'2 1/8 311 lbs. Lane Johnson 6'6 303. #NFLCombine

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“@jwyattsports: #Titans plan to interview Oregon guard Kyle Long, son of Howie, on Friday at NFL Combine. All teams are allowed 60 interviews”

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
justing101

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Tennessee Titans GM Ruston Webster says he's not against drafting an OG in the first round.
"We want to improve our OL and overall defensively," Webster said. The Titans are selecting at No. 10 and will likely have a guard of their choosing. Our top guard is Chance Warmack, who will likely be available at the Titans' pick.

per Rotoworld

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justing101 wrote:
Quote:
Tennessee Titans GM Ruston Webster says he's not against drafting an OG in the first round.
"We want to improve our OL and overall defensively," Webster said. The Titans are selecting at No. 10 and will likely have a guard of their choosing. Our top guard is Chance Warmack, who will likely be available at the Titans' pick.

per Rotoworld

I'm not against it in the first round either. I am against it at #10 however.
justing101

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
justing101 wrote:
Quote:

per Rotoworld

I'm not against it in the first round either. I am against it at #10 however.

I wouldn't mind us trading back into the late teens or even early twenties as long as we get a lot of good compensation for it Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“@terrymc13: I think #Titans might draft one interior lineman to start, sign a free agent to start and plug Fernando Velasco into remaining spot on OL.”

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
KingTitan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Quote:
“@terrymc13: I think #Titans might draft one interior lineman to start, sign a free agent to start and plug Fernando Velasco into remaining spot on OL.”

That's how i view it....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 60, 61, 62  Next
Page 28 of 62

Jump to: