Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Brandon Graham...reborn?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Brandon Graham.
Future Star
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Solid Starter/backup
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
future bust-o-rama
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard of women giving birth to ~15-18 pound babies, but to give birth to a 260+ man... Now that's just wrong

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
oland11

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
I've heard of women giving birth to ~15-18 pound babies, but to give birth to a 260+ man... Now that's just wrong

Well if their arms are 32" or more, they'll be fine!
RainbowCarebear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:

Women or babies?

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
oland11

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
oland11 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:

Women or babies?

Babies...or the women.
NoHypeNeeded

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL @ anyone saying they wanna see Graham in a 3-4.. where in the blue hell does he fit in a 3-4? He'd be absolutely terrible there lmao
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in seeing how Bowles changes things up? Will they be running more stunts? Utilizing the joker role? I mean from what I remember in Miami didn't they run multiple formations not just a typical line up in a 4-3 and rush the passer? I think that might help this defense because teams will have no idea what to prepare for. Wide 9 can always be mixed in here or there as well. I'm also curious to see if the rotation Washburn had changes and Cole/Graham get the majority of the reps being spelled most of the time when they need a breather.

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 5 Gm/ 25 Rec/ 429 Yds/ 4 TD/ 17.2 YPC/
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoHypeNeeded wrote:
LOL @ anyone saying they wanna see Graham in a 3-4.. where in the blue hell does he fit in a 3-4? He'd be absolutely terrible there lmao

Show your work

He's a stocky, tight wound athlete who has explosion. He's similar to LaMarr Woodley physically. He also has experience dropping into coverage under McDermott.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
NoHypeNeeded wrote:

Show your work

He's a stocky, tight wound athlete who has explosion. He's similar to LaMarr Woodley physically. He also has experience dropping into coverage under McDermott.

I prefer my 3-4 OLB's to be great athletes like Ware and Smith. If we switch I would take demontre moore with our first pick no questions asked.

Although if we switch to 3-4 I would be more worried that Cole and Curry have no spot. Graham could be a stop gap at one OLB spot.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
NoHypeNeeded wrote:

Show your work

I prefer my 3-4 OLB's to be great athletes like Ware and Smith. If we switch I would take demontre moore with our first pick no questions asked.

Although if we switch to 3-4 I would be more worried that Cole and Curry have no spot. Graham could be a stop gap at one OLB spot.

Moore's an option, as are Jordan and Ansah who will blow up the combine.
killdawabbit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
NoHypeNeeded wrote:

Show your work

I actually thought it was interesting that there were a lot of people that considered him a 3-4 LB when he was coming out of college. I never saw it. He lacks the hips for coverage or sideline to sideline play. He's more of a straight ahead athlete. Good burst, strong lower body, violent hands.

In college he reminded me of the prototypical 4-3 LDE in skillset. Solid burst off the snap, strong punch to knock the OT off balance in his bullrush (something he has shown quite a bit the last few games), enough quickness to beat the generally heavier-footed right tackles. The instincts to shed to the correct gap in run defense. Excellent hand technique to counter tackles getting their arms into his body (he used a great swipe move to bat them away often). The lower body strength to hold his ground on th edge.

I honestly thought he kind of sucked in coverage under McDermott. He's not particularly great at the zone blitz. Much better moving forward and either penetrating or shoving the OT back into the pocket.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham in a 3-4 could work, but isn't the best of suit.

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
Would be nice to see him pan out. Got a lot to prove though. Like what I've seen recently. Needs to compete and hurry the QB consistently.

Nice to gloat at the doubters.... Wink

Not exactly really. Just funny how people jump the gun on young players. Like what do you prove? "I told ya he sucked (or is good)". Who cares really? You get internet forum cred. Whoopidedoo. No one really knows when these guys put it all together. Just hoping that he pans out because he happens to play for my favorite team.

So, you're on board with Nate Allen, Curtis Marsh, Kurt Coleman, Casey Matthews, Marvin McNutt and Jeremy Maclin?

Laughing why does a determination have to be made instantly? I love when people want to make assessments and then dismiss people for unproven lesser talents in search of the "All star"

Jroc04 wrote:
Honestly though, some of those guys have a place in the league. None of them will be stars but they can't all be. You need more consistent role players than superstars to be successful.

Jroc hit this one on the head. To me your draft position is more of an indicator of how long your rope is before you get cut. Preferably I would love everyone we draft to step in and become a superstar right away but I know that is unrealistic.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy likes these high motor de's I think they don't really have a place in the 3-4.

Need the great athletes.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Broadway Joe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:

Brandon Graham needs to buy himself one of these.

Thanks to Braylon4MVP for the sig!
RainbowCarebear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Need the great athletes.

With Big muscles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: